RD 4: Newark Catholic (5-3) @ Trimble (8-0)

NY BUCK
All State

Re: RD 4: Newark Catholic (5-3) @ Trimble (8-0)

Post by NY BUCK »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:59 pm
NY BUCK wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:29 pm These are the games that the gambler and the tomcats love. Good luck to the cats, pulling for you from over the hill.
We appreciate it!! You guys should be playing this week too. I’m still a little heated over that one.
The community is as well, specially after seeing the ref talking about taking money to sway the game on Facebook but anyway best of luck to you guys

gils
JV Team

Post by gils »

The Boy you are talking about was in the Newark Catholic system when he was in grade school. The family moved to Maryland several years back and this year they moved back to Newark . FWIW he is only a junior, and most of the key players are sophs. and Jrs. so they return most of the team for the next two years.

Olddude03
Waterboy

Post by Olddude03 »

Best of luck tomcats!! Routing for ya in meigs county!! Definitely will be watching the game!!

Enforcer
Freshman Team

Post by Enforcer »

This game will be live streamed at RLS LIVESTREAM on Facebook and also WSEO 107.7

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Well don't believe Trimble has the horse power up front to do any damage with the wishbone. I would love to see it just not convinced, it takes a really good team to beat NC I am going to say a pray for the Tomcats tonight

Tomcats 13 NC 33 don't hate me lol

Olddude03
Waterboy

Post by Olddude03 »

Enforcer wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:20 pm This game will be live streamed at RLS LIVESTREAM on Facebook and also WSEO 107.7
Thank you ! TOMCATS 27-21

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

dilligaf wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:56 pm Well don't believe Trimble has the horse power up front to do any damage with the wishbone. I would love to see it just not convinced, it takes a really good team to beat NC I am going to say a pray for the Tomcats tonight

Trimble actually hasn't ran much wishbone this year and Newark Catholic has lost 3 games, they're not invincible, factor in a muddy field, all bets are off, anything can happen. Go Cats

Its all in the hips
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Happy McGavin wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:46 am Trimble actually hasn't ran much wishbone this year and Newark Catholic has lost 3 games, they're not invincible, factor in a muddy field, all bets are off, anything can happen. Go Cats
With the game going to be cold and muddy, I wouldn't be surprised if Trimble brings back the wishbone for this game to drain the clock

Orestes'
Freshman Team

Post by Orestes' »

Well people, this just feels like a bare asss kind of day doesn't it. I may be wrong, but I doubt it. One sure thing is, the stench of the muddy creek bottom of a field that Trimble plays on will be ever present tonight. There's one other thing I'm willing to wager on, and that's that NC, win or lose, will dispose of their uni's after playing in that toilet bowl. My suggestion to them is wait until you get back home to shower, because the water there has the same septic odor as the field. Play ball! :o

SEOfootballFAN1
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOfootballFAN1 »

Orestes' wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:22 am Well people, this just feels like a bare asss kind of day doesn't it. I may be wrong, but I doubt it. One sure thing is, the stench of the muddy creek bottom of a field that Trimble plays on will be ever present tonight. There's one other thing I'm willing to wager on, and that's that NC, win or lose, will dispose of their uni's after playing in that toilet bowl. My suggestion to them is wait until you get back home to shower, because the water there has the same septic odor as the field. Play ball! :o
Sounds like someone is used to losing in Glouster :lol: :lol: :lol:

Koondogger 2.1
Freshman Team

Post by Koondogger 2.1 »

Olddude03 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:58 am
Enforcer wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:20 pm This game will be live streamed at RLS LIVESTREAM on Facebook and also WSEO 107.7
Thank you ! TOMCATS 27-21
I just hope it isnt bare assed friday for the wee cats

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

SEOfootballFAN1 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:35 am
Orestes' wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:22 am Well people, this just feels like a bare asss kind of day doesn't it. I may be wrong, but I doubt it. One sure thing is, the stench of the muddy creek bottom of a field that Trimble plays on will be ever present tonight. There's one other thing I'm willing to wager on, and that's that NC, win or lose, will dispose of their uni's after playing in that toilet bowl. My suggestion to them is wait until you get back home to shower, because the water there has the same septic odor as the field. Play ball! :o
Sounds like someone whose team has taken a couple bare ass whippings from the Tomcats

Its all in the hips
Orestes'
Freshman Team

Post by Orestes' »

Happy McGavin wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:01 am
Sounds like someone whose team has taken a couple bare ass whippings from the Tomcats
Sounds like someone knows I'm right and is getting really butt hurt that I said it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Happy McGavin wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:46 am
dilligaf wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:56 pm Well don't believe Trimble has the horse power up front to do any damage with the wishbone. I would love to see it just not convinced, it takes a really good team to beat NC I am going to say a pray for the Tomcats tonight

Trimble actually hasn't ran much wishbone this year and Newark Catholic has lost 3 games, they're not invincible, factor in a muddy field, all bets are off, anything can happen. Go Cats
Well they haven't lost any games to the same kind of teams we see or play

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

Orestes' wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:19 am

Sounds like someone knows I'm right and is getting really butt hurt that I said it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lol butt hurt, such and overused word anymore, anyways, just made an observation, as you did. Go Cats

Its all in the hips
Orestes'
Freshman Team

Post by Orestes' »

Happy McGavin wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:25 am

lol butt hurt, such and overused word anymore, anyways, just made an observation, as you did. Go Cats
Would you prefer a red ass? :lol:

SEOfootballFAN1
Riding the Bench

Orestes' wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:27 am

Sounds like you've been handed a few in Glouster or you wouldn't be butt hurt to begin with :lol: :D

Orestes'
Freshman Team

Post by Orestes' »

SEOfootballFAN1 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:35 am
Sounds like you've been handed a few in Glouster or you wouldn't be butt hurt to begin with :lol: :D
You would be mistaken, and I see you're really butt hurt as well as your compadre. Fret not though, the bare assing you get tonight will be cause for you to forget about it for a while. :lol: :lol: :lol:

SEOfootballFAN1
Riding the Bench

Orestes' wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:11 pm

You would be mistaken, and I see you're really butt hurt as well as your compadre. Fret not though, the bare assing you get tonight will be cause for you to forget about it for a while. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Judging from recent experience, those that like to take digs at Glouster and the Tomcats are typically the ones that have an abundance of failures in their experience with the Cats. Just ask ReedsvilleFan...
It's ok though, the kids at Trimble love it, and they love that sloppy home field advantage that others complain about--- join the club.

Orestes'
Freshman Team

Post by Orestes' »

SEOfootballFAN1 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:32 pm
Orestes' wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:11 pm

Judging from recent experience, those that like to take digs at Glouster and the Tomcats are typically the ones that have an abundance of failures in their experience with the Cats. Just ask ReedsvilleFan...
It's ok though, the kids at Trimble love it, and they love that sloppy home field advantage that others complain about--- join the club.
Really? I haven't seen nor heard anyone "complain" about it, and the only ones I've seen refer to it as an advantage are Trimble people. So, are you saying you and other Trimble fans on here experienced an abundance of failures on that "sloppy home field..."? Makes since and I'm guessing that is why you're living up to the term fanatic in your support for "the Cats" now as they have improved. You must be living vicariously through the current team. :o

Return to “Football”