Bogus Game Results

Orestes'
Freshman Team

Bogus Game Results

Post by Orestes' »

I saw where NY got screwed in their game against Fairland and I've read on here and heard about other teams getting hosed in the playoffs as well as some regular season games. This thread is meant for you people who feel like you want to sound off about your team or any team that you think got it put to them or that were unfortunate in a loss and should have won if all things were equal. So, sound off fans:

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Re: Bogus Game Results

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Wahhhhhhh! They lost. Get over it.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

I saw the video too. Bad call.

As for other games, some teams got lucky when playing Reedsville Eastern. We proved that right when we avenged an earlier loss to Caldwell by spanking them in round 2 when we had some of our players back who didn't play in the first game. Trimble got lucky too. We're trying to get a rematch scheduled with them for next week, but so far they don't seem to want to take their chances on us being right. I can understand because they are focused on Newark but after they lose I'm hoping they'll put the title on the line with a rematch. We weren't at full strength against River either, and the refs made some bad calls, but they also surprised us with some gimmicks that we weren't prepared for so it might not have mattered.
Last edited by ReedsvilleEaglesFan on Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

mrwonderful
Varsity

Post by mrwonderful »

That's strange...I never seen anything conclusive in that video..Very poor video quality and only one angle....Game over it..Life goes on. Play stands s called!!!!!!!!! Game OVA!!!!!

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:39 am I saw the video too. Bad call.

As for other games, some teams got lucky when playing Reedsville Eastern. We proved that right when we avenged an earlier loss to Caldwell by spanking them in round 2 when we had some of our players back who didn't play in the first game. Trimble got lucky too. We're trying to get a rematch scheduled with them for next week, but so far they don't seem to want to take their chances on us being right. I can understand because they are focused on Newark but after they lose I'm hoping they'll put the title on the line with a rematch. We weren't at full strength against River either, and the refs made some bad calls, but they also surprised us with some gimmicks that we weren't prepared for so it might not have mattered.
Here's an idea, beat Trimble when you're scheduled to play them.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

That game with Trimble really cut them deep and I understand after 20 years they thought they could win. Trimble loaded with 9th and 10th graders beat them with there best team ever I see how that must have hurt but time to move on maybe next year.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

dilligaf wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:25 pm That game with Trimble really cut them deep and I understand after 20 years they thought they could win. Trimble loaded with 9th and 10th graders beat them with there best team ever I see how that must have hurt but time to move on maybe next year.
I guess trimble should be coming to ff next year? If covid doesn't mess with next season's schedule

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Ff3233 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:03 pm
dilligaf wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:25 pm That game with Trimble really cut them deep and I understand after 20 years they thought they could win. Trimble loaded with 9th and 10th graders beat them with there best team ever I see how that must have hurt but time to move on maybe next year.
I guess trimble should be coming to ff next year? If covid doesn't mess with next season's schedule
I hope so I hope they do it every year would be great fun to watch

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

dilligaf wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:11 pm
Ff3233 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:03 pm
I hope so I hope they do it every year would be great fun to watch
Agreed

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:39 am I saw the video too. Bad call.

Starting next week only playoff games are allowed to be played.

OvGuy
Freshman Team

Post by OvGuy »

A bad call here and there doesn’t matter much when a team is up 35-0 on you at the half lol.

Return to “Football”