All Conference

RD 2: Rockford Parkway @ Adena

Post by se-alum »

Anyone got info on Rockford Parkway?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: RD 2: Rockford Parkway @ Adena

Post by danicalifornia »

se-alum wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:38 am Anyone got info on Rockford Parkway?
Probably one of the best 1-6 teams in the state. That league is ridiculous.

They won’t be intimidated by Adena, but I think Adena still wins by 3 scores

Bumpy
Freshman Team

Post by Bumpy »

A lot of folks over on the other HSFB website seem to think Parkway has a legit shot at beating Adena. I have watched HSFB for many years and am well aware of how good the MAC is overall with many state titles to prove it, PW did not win a conference game this year. They are certainly better than their record indicates and in all honesty if they were in the SVC this year would have probably finished 3rd behind Adena & PV. If Adena plays to their potential there is no way they get upset or even almost upset.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Adena should win this one. I would be very concerned about the next one though

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Parkway is hard to read. Alway one of if not the worst Mac team. Sometimes they are just your normal bad team, other times they finish at the bottom at 5-5 and have a qb that ends up playing tight end in the nfl. Haven’t seen them this year but just based on the past I would take adena. They won’t be able just run iso and win though.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Adena by 21 (You're 6-0 , playing on your Home field, against a last place MAC team with no regular season wins. There is no way this game should be close )

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:51 pm Adena by 21 (You're 6-0 , playing on your Home field, against a last place MAC team with no regular season wins. There is no way this game should be close )
You may be surprised

Bumpy
Freshman Team

Post by Bumpy »

Rolltanks wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:55 pm
FANOSPORTS wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:51 pm Adena by 21 (You're 6-0 , playing on your Home field, against a last place MAC team with no regular season wins. There is no way this game should be close )
You may be surprised
Are the German bloodlines up in Mercer county that superior to us inbred weaklings down here in Ross county? I respect the MAC as much as anyone but this is getting a little ridiculous.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Rolltanks wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:55 pm
You may be surprised
Nope, wouldn't be surprised but if so, the perception of SEO teams by the rest of the state will continue to take hits and deservedly so when a undefeated team can't beat an O'fer team in the "playoffs" . :(

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Versailles took MSML to OT and lost by a point. That same Versailles team was only able to beat Parkway by 9.

Maybe Adena rolls on Saturday. Could very well happen. But this will be the best team Adena has played. It will not be the best team Parkway has played.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

I don’t need ppl attacking me guys I am going with adena. It’s hard to read parkway without a non conference schedule to look at is all I’m saying. I’ve seen a 6-4 parkway that had nfl talent. I’ve played against average parkway teams that had 2 or 3 wins and I’ve seen bad teams. I just looked at there schedule this year and I would give adena 3 wins with that schedule not including the playoffs.

shoelace
JV Team

Post by shoelace »

Rolltanks did you coach at Unioto a few years ago? Adena seems to be on a mission this year. The MAC conference is just different but just dont know enough about Parkway to say if they can beat Adena. One good thing about the pandemic is staying home and being able to stream multiple games in one night. Have seen multiple MAC teams and they just seem bigger and faster. For the SVC sake I really want Adena to hand out a beat down.

shoelace
JV Team

Post by shoelace »

Tanks i for one am not attack You...I know you have said you are from that area so I value that opinion for sure. Usually really good insights.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

shoelace wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:37 pm Rolltanks did you coach at Unioto a few years ago? Adena seems to be on a mission this year. The MAC conference is just different but just dont know enough about Parkway to say if they can beat Adena. One good thing about the pandemic is staying home and being able to stream multiple games in one night. Have seen multiple MAC teams and they just seem bigger and faster. For the SVC sake I really want Adena to hand out a beat down.
Just a fan wife teaches there we have lived here since 2012

blueskin
Riding the Bench

Post by blueskin »

Any word on the live stream for this game?

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

blueskin wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:20 pm Any word on the live stream for this game?
I would think that sosa would have this one but idk

sykesb2
Freshman Team

Post by sykesb2 »

An 0-6 MAC team against a 6-0 SVC team. Two leagues far apart when it comes to football history. Just hoping for an Adena win.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Rolltanks wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:28 pm
blueskin wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:20 pm Any word on the live stream for this game?
I would think that sosa would have this one but idk
I think there’s someone else out of Frankfort that is doing the game.

sykesb2
Freshman Team

Post by sykesb2 »

D44 Films has been doing Adena’s live stream

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

If Adena plays the way they have all season their is no reason they do not win this game.

Return to “Football”