2020 Waterford 8 - 10 Eastern Meigs

Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Re: 2020 Waterford 8 - 10 Eastern Meigs

Post by Lucky Charms »

Its now officially time to revisit the idea of a Thimble v Eastern rematch. Waterford will beat Thimble. I say either we play or we saw up the trophy into three pieces.

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

Lucky Charms wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:27 am Its now officially time to revisit the idea of a Thimble v Eastern rematch. Waterford will beat Thimble. I say either we play or we saw up the trophy into three pieces.
I just hope Waterford can knock down some of those hail marry's and get the win. They've been provided with some good scouting reports so they should be ready for what ever Thimble throws at them. I didn't like the dirty play by Waterford last week but I have to pull for them this week so we can get that rematch.

Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:05 am
Lucky Charms wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:27 am Its now officially time to revisit the idea of a Thimble v Eastern rematch. Waterford will beat Thimble. I say either we play or we saw up the trophy into three pieces.
I just hope Waterford can knock down some of those hail marry's and get the win. They've been provided with some good scouting reports so they should be ready for what ever Thimble throws at them. I didn't like the dirty play by Waterford last week but I have to pull for them this week so we can get that rematch.
Funny stuff right there. We love it when people count us out. Hopefully we can get lucky and prove them all wrong again. :D

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

Tow Head wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:13 pm
Funny stuff right there. We love it when people count us out. Hopefully we can get lucky and prove them all wrong again. :D
At least you admit you got lucky. Most of your fans refuse to do that. So I commend you for owning up to it.

Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:24 am
Tow Head wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:13 pm

At least you admit you got lucky. Most of your fans refuse to do that. So I commend you for owning up to it.
Been saying it all year long bud. I just hope we can keep getting "lucky." :D

Return to “Football”