2020 Eastern Meigs 7 - 10 Trimble

Tow Head
Freshman Team

Re: 2020 Eastern Meigs 7 - 10 Trimble

Post by Tow Head »

Carzycurt wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:59 pm
Enforcer wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:38 pm Can I file a missing persons report on all the Eastern fans who said they would crush us and we wouldnt score, i hear nothing but crickets now LOL
Hate to burst your bubble but other than the scoreboard reading 10-7 they did beat you! They had several opportunities to score and fell short not by the defense but mistakes . Like holding calls (not blaming the officials ) and a ball dropped right through a receivers hands, not kicking a field goal at halftime! Of course I’m assuming they don’t have a kicker but they made the extra point?? Just to sum it up yes this was one that Trimble got physically beat and couldn’t keep up with the speed just went up against a team that isn’t mentally tough. Trimble will probably go 6-0 maybe 5-1 but they will not get past round 2 in the post season.
See there curt, you got mad at me and all butt hurt for saying I hope we can get lucky enough to score against Easton. Now you're pretty much saying we got lucky. :D

Tow Head
Freshman Team

Re: Round TWO! Eastern v Trimble

Post by Tow Head »

If this happens I just hope we can get lucky again like the Easton people are saying we did in the first game. :D

Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Re: Week 2: TVC Champs travel to Eastern

Post by Lucky Charms »

Carzycurt wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:13 am
Lucky Charms wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:51 pm After talking with the NY guys we like our chances. Sounded like a bunch of jump balls thrown up for grabs and the QB running around with poor talking by NY. We haven't watched the films yet but if it looks like what we were told our running game will give them fits. If we can keep our starters from getting sick we should give them all they want.
Find it hard to believe anyone actually associated with reedsville is still running their mouths after last week!!??
Although I wasn't running my mouth, you can see now why I was confident. We should have won the game and the scouting report we got was spot on. Still wasn't 100% healthy but a lot more than against Caldwell. I hope they agree to the rematch but their worst nightmare would be to draw us in the playoffs. A revenge game that would be for sure.

on the black
Freshman Team

Post by on the black »

dilligaf wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:48 pm Trimble with a jv team came to Eastern and beat one of there best teams ever got to love that lol
This is a good Eastern team but nothing like 2000, 2001. Or IMO any better than 2015 or 2017 who went 5-5 and 4-6. Competition is just way down

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:25 am
Baldeagle wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:55 pm Someone at Eastern get Pam on the phone to Phil and hash out a deal to play a second time after the playoffs. Hold the game at Peden Stadium. At 15% capacity thats a crowd of 4,500. Five bucks a pop from people starved for sports lets the teams split $22,500. Its a win win. Especially when the Eagles pound that azz the second time.
“Pound that azz the second time” :?: The scoreboard didn’t reflect your statement pal, and at the end of the night, that’s all that matters. A lot of smack talk from a team that’s 0-2 right now :lol:
Listen Pal. You tomkittens were the beneficiary of lucky charms being reluctant to kick some field goals. that game should have ended 13-10. OK Pal. HMMMMMM......Could this be another PALadin account?

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

So there worse night mare would be to play Eastern again in the playoff. That’s smart. You give a very young Trimble team more games to get more experience and want to play again. Get real bud it was a close game you lost. A freshman 2 sophomores 1 junior and 1 senior on the offensive line starting varsity for the first time are only going to get better on top of the skill positions who are probably the best athletes in the league that didn’t have a good game against Eastern will definitely be better.

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Post by Lucky Charms »

ShooterMcgavin wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:16 am So there worse night mare would be to play Eastern again in the playoff. That’s smart. You give a very young Trimble team more games to get more experience and want to play again. Get real bud it was a close game you lost. A freshman 2 sophomores 1 junior and 1 senior on the offensive line starting varsity for the first time are only going to get better on top of the skill positions who are probably the best athletes in the league that didn’t have a good game against Eastern will definitely be better.
Yes, and I'm sure you're thinking our players will get worse. We'll talk to you again if the rematch happens after the game and see what you got to say then, bud.

Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Post by Lucky Charms »

Baldeagle wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:55 pm Someone at Eastern get Pam on the phone to Phil and hash out a deal to play a second time after the playoffs. Hold the game at Peden Stadium. At 15% capacity thats a crowd of 4,500. Five bucks a pop from people starved for sports lets the teams split $22,500. Its a win win. Especially when the Eagles pound that azz the second time.
“Pound that azz the second time” :?: The scoreboard didn’t reflect your statement pal, and at the end of the night, that’s all that matters. A lot of smack talk from a team that’s 0-2 right now :lol:
And you've gotten lucky and barely beaten two 0-2 teams, yet you talk smack on here like you're state champs. That's why people share scouting reports on your team with everyone who plays you. :lol:

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

Lucky Charms wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:36 am
ShooterMcgavin wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:16 am So there worse night mare would be to play Eastern again in the playoff. That’s smart. You give a very young Trimble team more games to get more experience and want to play again. Get real bud it was a close game you lost. A freshman 2 sophomores 1 junior and 1 senior on the offensive line starting varsity for the first time are only going to get better on top of the skill positions who are probably the best athletes in the league that didn’t have a good game against Eastern will definitely be better.
Yes, and I'm sure you're thinking our players will get worse. We'll talk to you again if the rematch happens after the game and see what you got to say then, bud.
Didn’t say you would be worse. Everyone knew coming into this year Eastern was going to be good. The difference is the tradition that Trimble has with winning and these young kids are getting a taste of it. Eastern has never had that hard nose tradition.

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Post by Lucky Charms »

ShooterMcgavin wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:52 am
Lucky Charms wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:36 am
Didn’t say you would be worse. Everyone knew coming into this year Eastern was going to be good. The difference is the tradition that Trimble has with winning and these young kids are getting a taste of it. Eastern has never had that hard nose tradition.
Maybe we'll see. In the meantime keep the motivation coming with your disparaging remarks about our team. We'll take all the help we can get.

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

Originally I was glad FH wasn't playing Eastern this year cause I thought they were going to be pretty good. But now I hope they can get them on the schedule since they's 0-2 and we are on a roll. Would like to see this one get done.

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
Bulldog84
All Conference

Post by Bulldog84 »

Lucky Charms wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:38 am
And you've gotten lucky and barely beaten two 0-2 teams, yet you talk smack on here like you're state champs. That's why people share scouting reports on your team with everyone who plays you. :lol:
Kinda funny, everyone shares scouting reports on Trimble. I have to say, it must feel good to every Trimble player, coach and even the fans, that other teams and coaches want to see Trimble lose so bad that they share scouting reports. As far as I can tell it hasn’t been working very well. I think it’s time to try something different.

Stop making excuses and start making things happen!
Enforcer
Freshman Team

Post by Enforcer »

Lay the pipe down and step away from the keyboard

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

Baldeagle wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:33 am
Listen Pal. You tomkittens were the beneficiary of lucky charms being reluctant to kick some field goals. that game should have ended 13-10. OK Pal. HMMMMMM......Could this be another PALadin account?
Come talk smack when you have enough credit to do so. As long as your 0-2, go sit where you belong and focus on week three so you don’t catch yourself slipping against SG and have to come up with more excuses for another loss, PAL.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Bulldog84 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:04 pm
Lucky Charms wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:38 am

Kinda funny, everyone shares scouting reports on Trimble. I have to say, it must feel good to every Trimble player, coach and even the fans, that other teams and coaches want to see Trimble lose so bad that they share scouting reports. As far as I can tell it hasn’t been working very well. I think it’s time to try something different.
Has to wear on them though being in a dog fight every week. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
on the black
Freshman Team

Post by on the black »

If Oldaker played, Eastern won the first one 14-0 IMO

Enforcer
Freshman Team

Post by Enforcer »

I think We need to rename them Eastern Excuses, lets face it you havent beat the Cats since Brad Wilford ran the ball

Return to “Football”