2020 Wellston 24 - 12 Nelsonville-York

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: Week 2. NY @ Wellston

Post by VetteMan »

Congrats to the Rockets on their win over the Buckeyes.

countywide35
SEOP

Re: 2020 Wellston 24 - 12 Nelsonville-York

Post by countywide35 »

Good win Rockets.....

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Bulldog84
All Conference

Post by Bulldog84 »

NY BUCK wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:18 pm Wellston will win... NYs defense has played outstanding tonight. The boys played hard, the coaches did not for two weeks in a row. I said what I said NY fans be mad at me if you want. Hats off to our boys, proud of your effort. Losing Phillips at the half hurt, hope he’s alright. Hats off to Wellston, good luck the rest of the way.
I say this with no disrespect! You can blame the coaching staff all you want but at the end of the day those coaches can’t go on the field and execute plays. A few years back when NY was in the final four I never seen one post saying the coaches were bad but they had a ton of athletes that executed plays. Give any coach average players and those coaches will be average coaches, give them great players and those very same coaches will look like Nick Saban. Good luck to you and your Buckeyes in the future.

Stop making excuses and start making things happen!
NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

Bulldog84 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:25 pm
NY BUCK wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:18 pm Wellston will win... NYs defense has played outstanding tonight. The boys played hard, the coaches did not for two weeks in a row. I said what I said NY fans be mad at me if you want. Hats off to our boys, proud of your effort. Losing Phillips at the half hurt, hope he’s alright. Hats off to Wellston, good luck the rest of the way.
I say this with no disrespect! You can blame the coaching staff all you want but at the end of the day those coaches can’t go on the field and execute plays. A few years back when NY was in the final four I never seen one post saying the coaches were bad but they had a ton of athletes that executed plays. Give any coach average players and those coaches will be average coaches, give them great players and those very same coaches will look like Nick Saban. Good luck to you and your Buckeyes in the future.
No disrespect here, I definitely agree but I just don’t think the coaches have put the offense in the best position to win. I also don’t think they make the adjustments the team needs throughout the game.

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

500 and below as a team that was totally coached by the guy in charge bad hire yea I said it.

Realist
Freshman Team

Post by Realist »

NY BUCKS wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:45 am 500 and below as a team that was totally coached by the guy in charge bad hire yea I said it.
What did you say though? Bc I can't understand it...

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Congrats to Wellston on a solid win.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

G.A. Moore always took the blame for his loses.
Who? You may ask.
I say look it up (LOL)

Southeast Engine
Waterboy

Post by Southeast Engine »

NY BUCK wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:39 pm
No disrespect here, I definitely agree but I just don’t think the coaches have put the offense in the best position to win. I also don’t think they make the adjustments the team needs throughout the game.
I created an account just to respond to this crap. I've always used this site to keep up on scores and even enjoy reading a good bit of banter from posters but I had to finally after 8 years register to post on here.

NYBUCK you come off as someone who doesn't know a whole lot about football.
I read where you said Richards was a bad hire. I mean 3 league titles and a regional championship in 4 years is pretty bad. Throw in he probably has more playoff wins than the previous 2 head coaches.... Definitely a terrible hire. Then I see you say the coaches don't make the "correct adjustments".
What adjustments are you talking about. You probably wouldn't know what an adjustment was anyways.
It's pretty easy to hide behind a user name and post though isn't it. You are the worst kind of fan. You have zero clue to what's going on but you think you are an expert so you trash coaching staffs.

I'm not sure if I'll ever make another post on here because honestly, this site is full of so called experts who spend all their time throwing coaches and kids under the bus because grown adults can't except that their school will lose games.

OSU22
Varsity

Post by OSU22 »

Southeast Engine wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:42 am

I created an account just to respond to this crap. I've always used this site to keep up on scores and even enjoy reading a good bit of banter from posters but I had to finally after 8 years register to post on here.

I read where you said Richards was a bad hire. I mean 3 league titles and a regional championship in 4 years is pretty bad. Throw in he probably has more playoff wins than the previous 2 head coaches.... Definitely a terrible hire. Then I see you say the coaches don't make the "correct adjustments".
What adjustments are you talking about. You probably wouldn't know what an adjustment was anyways.
It's pretty easy to hide behind a user name and post though isn't it. You are the worst kind of fan. You have zero clue to what's going on but you think you are an expert so you trash coaching staffs.

I'm not sure if I'll ever make another post on here because honestly, this site is full of so called experts who spend all their time throwing coaches and kids under the bus because grown adults can't except that their school will lose games.
Southeast Engine, you nailed it!

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

That was NY BUCKS that said he was a bad hire not me. Rusty has only 4 league losses, he is tied with Sr for the most playoff wins in school history. He’s built the resume very quickly for sure. However I did comment on adjustments, so it is fair to call me out about that I guess, even though I’m just voicing my opinion. Been around NY football for a long time through the good and the bad, thankfully there hasn’t been very many bad times. I just don’t think throwing the ball 30 times a game is the way to go.

bullfrog93
Freshman Team

Post by bullfrog93 »

NY BUCK wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:00 pm

That was NY BUCKS that said he was a bad hire not me. Rusty has only 4 league losses, he is tied with Sr for the most playoff wins in school history. He’s built the resume very quickly for sure. However I did comment on adjustments, so it is fair to call me out about that I guess, even though I’m just voicing my opinion. Been around NY football for a long time through the good and the bad, thankfully there hasn’t been very many bad times. I just don’t think throwing the ball 30 times a game is the way to go.
But if you don't pass a lot how will you give up pick sixes? :o

OSU22
Varsity

Post by OSU22 »

You think the gameplan is to throw 30 times a game?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

OSU22 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:15 pm

You think the gameplan is to throw 30 times a game?! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I understand that it’s situational in some cases. Like I have said it’s just my opinion. I’m not trying to start anything between any of my fellow NY posters. I love NY football just like the rest of you.

NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

Receivers were wide open people. Keep that in mind before being critical of the play calling.

Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

I wish they WOULD quit passing the ball so much. We need them to win so we can get the playoff points. :D

Tanksdad
Waterboy

Post by Tanksdad »

The reason for passing is inability to run, Wellston’s defense held NY to 26 yards on 25 carries.

fireball
Freshman Team

Post by fireball »

ny buck needs to put in for the job and then he could call the plays 55 run and no pass and 0 points

Return to “Football”