Post by MrFirstTake »

Ironton by at least 2 scores

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
THEbuckeyes
Freshman Team

Re: Wk 2- Gallia academy @ Ironton

Post by THEbuckeyes »

MR305 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:56 am
THEbuckeyes wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:57 pm I am a GA supporter and I think it will be a better game than last year but it is hard to win at The Tank. If GA had a mobile QB they would have a good chance but the QB this year is VERY slow and that gives huge advantage to Ironton. I think Ironton wins by a few scores.
We do have a mobile QB, but he is a freshman. If things get ugly quick and we can't move the ball, lets see what he can do against an elite defense in Ironton. The next 3 seasons will be fun.
I agree and really wish more people scene it that way....he is talented and will be fun to watch along with the other athletes they have not too many people want to get on a wrestling mat with him either....he loves the grind

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Tristate all stars wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:32 pm
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:13 pm
Tristate all stars wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:33 am

I wouldn’t talk about having there hands full cause Gallia will give you all you want tomorrow night anyway. And your crazy if you think Ironton could violate The Burg in anything
Reading your posts, sounds like the Fighting Tigers must of violated you at some point lol
Well since you want to get personal I can guarantee you couldn’t violate me
Last time I checked, around this time last season, we had already heard a good month of jabber about how Burg was comin into Tanks 4 deep all over the field w superior speed. And then that night finally came & Burg got bodied. Then they worked up a lil confidence & when playoffs came they were sayin Ironton better hope they dont see Burg in the playoffs. Then Ridgewood happened and after they dusted off Burg, Ironton beat ( wood) the team that beat them. Matter fact, I remember Burg having to get deep into their regualr season to win a game in their own state. I hope ya confidence in that group I seen last friday is based on something mystical or otherworldly, cause if not, you are smokin so loud ya lungs need speakers. 😂

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Tristate all stars wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:33 am
SpeedKillz wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:52 pm And since there is a lil saber rattlin coming from unproven teams in scioto county let me also add this before I forget.

I also watched Wheelersburg week one. The tide has def turned again. Burg fans should bite their tounges for a lil bit because if week one woulda been Ironton in their house, they would have got violated. If I were Burg I'd be worried about comin outta this thing with maybe as many as 3 L's. Nobody wants to saddle the playoffs w a 50/50 sometimes kinda team. 😂 They might just have their hands full this week. 🤷‍♂️
I wouldn’t talk about having their hands full cause Gallia will give you all you want tomorrow night anyway. And your crazy if you think Ironton could violate The Burg in anything

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

SpeedKillz wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:43 am
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:13 pm

Reading your posts, sounds like the Fighting Tigers must of violated you at some point lol
Last time I checked, around this time last season, we had already heard a good month of jabber about how Burg was comin into Tanks 4 deep all over the field w superior speed. And then that night finally came & Burg got bodied. Then they worked up a lil confidence & when playoffs came they were sayin Ironton better hope they dont see Burg in the playoffs. Then Ridgewood happened and after they dusted off Burg, Ironton beat ( wood) the team that beat them. Matter fact, I remember Burg having to get deep into their regualr season to win a game in their own state. I hope ya confidence in that group I seen last friday is based on something mystical or otherworldly, cause if not, you are smokin so loud ya lungs need speakers. 😂
I also remember when burg had their state run they won the thing and did so without four new transfers coming in.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

wobycat wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:24 am
I also remember when burg had their state run they won the thing and did so without four new transfers coming in.
We know, you got them to transfer before they got to High School right? 😁

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Game Day, lets go Fighting Tigers. Stay focused and come out with a W.

Go Fighting Tigers......

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:08 am

Only one came in sophomore year when his mom got a job there. The rest of them been there since kindergarten

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Talked to both of my younger cousins who start for Gallia they said their ready to go hopefully they play well and can keep the game close

Matt77
Varsity

Post by Matt77 »

This definitely isn’t South Point. Gallia has a lot of speed with Armstrong, Woodson, and Williams. They’ll have to game plan just right and utilize it if they wanna make this game close.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Matt77 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:32 am This definitely isn’t South Point. Gallia has a lot of speed with Armstrong, Woodson, and Williams. They’ll have to game plan just right and utilize it if they wanna make this game close.
Yeah i definitely agree but in order for these guys to show out the line has to control the LOS Gallia has the size up front for sure so we will see

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

wobycat wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:29 am

Only one came in sophomore year when his mom got a job there. The rest of them been there since kindergarten

TIGERS & DEVILS

And...

burg
Oh why?

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Game day!

Good luck FighTing Tigers!

GO GET THEM!

Stay low on those big boys.

Healthy game to both!

#GoTgo
#RTD

82nd
Freshman Team

Post by 82nd »

SPEED NEEDS TO BE UTILIZED IN SPACE

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

Gallia got beat 100 to nothing the last 2 games last year.Unless they got five D 1 players new in the program this year I don’t see them improving that much.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:11 pm
wobycat wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:29 am

TIGERS & DEVILS

And...

burg
Oh why?
Two words formed into one....

Speedkillz

I agree though. Ironton in this one

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

Did burg's new qb transfer in kindergarten?

Tristate who's your team? All I ever see you post is about Ironton's transfers. You remind me of a poster from Green who did the same thing last year.

Tristate all stars
Waterboy

Post by Tristate all stars »

artisgilmore wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:34 pm Gallia got beat 100 to nothing the last 2 games last year.Unless they got five D 1 players new in the program this year I don’t see them improving that much.
That’s how Ironton went from 6-5 to 14-2 was with 5 transfers

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

No. They went from jrs to Sri’s.

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

No. They got a year older.

Return to “Football”