2020 Chillicothe 0 - 31 Wheelersburg

countywide35
SEOP

Re: Burg Chillicothe

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:59 pm well, here's hopin from the fighting tiger fan, that the burg pirates win this. and hopefully we can all get back together again later. so go pirates.
I know I'm 20 minutes from chilli now. but I only know a couple dozen people up that way. burg fans and posters has kinda grown on ole bait.

Brother you come a LONG ways from those snake skin boots !! Man O man.........I had to read that last sentence twice 😬😬😬

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
mattash
Site Admin

Re: Week 1 Wheelersburg @ Chillicothe

Post by mattash »

game streamed?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

This will not be a game. Burg by a bunch.

oldschoolqb13
Varsity

Post by oldschoolqb13 »

Omega wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:37 am Chillicothe likely will be Wheelersburg's strongest regular season opponent, more so than Waverly or Minford, in terms of top to bottom depth, speed, and quickness. If the Pirates protect the ball and control the clock, they should prevail.
No way...Waverly is much better than Chillicothe this year...it's not even close.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

oldschoolqb13 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:09 pm
Omega wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:37 am Chillicothe likely will be Wheelersburg's strongest regular season opponent, more so than Waverly or Minford, in terms of top to bottom depth, speed, and quickness. If the Pirates protect the ball and control the clock, they should prevail.
No way...Waverly is much better than Chillicothe this year...it's not even close.

Waverly clearly has the superior skilled athletes. The question is their defense and depth. The Cavs simply have a larger talent pool than Waverly.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
PirateFan[69]
Varsity

Post by PirateFan[69] »

Looking for Gregg to get the start and lead the Pirates offense. Pirates get first possession and score on two plays with a 54 yard reception from Gregg to Miller to start the season, followed by an obvious Sammons EP. Burg 38 -Chillicothe 14

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Any onside kicks? In a short season you gotta practice your gadget stuff early and often I'd think.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Any word on a live stream

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

Chillicothe will be much improved a lot of young talent coming back 3 freshman starters on defense from last season return and Cam Smith the dual threat QB is going to give the burg fits, Chillicothe has far more athleticism than Waverly and even in a down year last season would have beat them handedly (Look at the unioto game last year) Chillicothe has about 65 players and plenty of depth the question mark will be in the trenches, I look for a close game ! Just secured a couple vouchers from a player on the football team whose parents have to work tomorrow night ! Go Cavs !

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Ohio1234 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:40 pm Chillicothe will be much improved a lot of young talent coming back 3 freshman starters on defense from last season return and Cam Smith the dual threat QB is going to give the burg fits, Chillicothe has far more athleticism than Waverly and even in a down year last season would have beat them handedly (Look at the unioto game last year) Chillicothe has about 65 players and plenty of depth the question mark will be in the trenches, I look for a close game ! Just secured a couple vouchers from a player on the football team whose parents have to work tomorrow night ! Go Cavs !
Do you know if Chillicothe HS will be live streaming it and if they are what is the link?

Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:51 pm
Ohio1234 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:40 pm Chillicothe will be much improved a lot of young talent coming back 3 freshman starters on defense from last season return and Cam Smith the dual threat QB is going to give the burg fits, Chillicothe has far more athleticism than Waverly and even in a down year last season would have beat them handedly (Look at the unioto game last year) Chillicothe has about 65 players and plenty of depth the question mark will be in the trenches, I look for a close game ! Just secured a couple vouchers from a player on the football team whose parents have to work tomorrow night ! Go Cavs !
Do you know if Chillicothe HS will be live streaming it and if they are what is the link?
As far as I know just the normal radio broadcast it’s a shame because Chillicothe High School has a great Broadcasting department, if I hear otherwise I’ll let you know .

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Ohio1234 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:24 pm
Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:51 pm
As far as I know just the normal radio broadcast it’s a shame because Chillicothe High School has a great Broadcasting department, if I hear otherwise I’ll let you know .
I appreciate it

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Mad-Dogg wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:26 am
Says free but asks for credit card number
Did I miss something

shoelace
JV Team

Post by shoelace »

Chilli in a tight game

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Burg by 10

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Burg but by a small margin

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

The Chillicothe Wheelersburg game will be live Streamed in the Chillicothe School Board YouTube page CCSD BoE !!!! #BreakingNews

spider2Ybanana
JV Team

Post by spider2Ybanana »

Is this a 7 or 7:30 kick?

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

spider2Ybanana wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:20 pm Is this a 7 or 7:30 kick?
Weather delay

Return to “Football”