No fans this fall

wobycat
SEOPS

Re: No fans this fall

Post by wobycat »

Geronimo wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:36 pm Dr. Amy Acton stepping down ?
Yes because of her concern for the common people of Ohio.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Don't blame her at all !

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Geronimo wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:44 pm Don't blame her at all !

Me neither ! She made tough decisions in tough times. It wasn’t easy to do what she did.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Lot of good opinions

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
hardhitter ll
Varsity

Post by hardhitter ll »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:49 pm Astute is a the word for Paladin's posts/thoughts. Good observations on situations before he speaks. I've read many of his posts with what time I have on here. His comments are usually honest, and top notch. Very Sagacious.
How many names does this guy have. Only Playdoe would refer to himself as "astute." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hardhitter ll
Varsity

Post by hardhitter ll »

Paladin wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:41 am 1.9 million plus cases (known) and over 111k deaths and climbing. What could go wrong ?
I realize with your age and decrepitness you are in the high risk group. So, just stay home. Meanwhile us young and healthy folks will go enjoy some good ballgames this fall. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

toast
All State

Post by toast »

I'm still optimistic there will be a football season. But there will be significant measures taken in an attempt to keep fans and players safe......and rightly so.

With nearly 120,000 Americans dead in just over three months and others who have recovered facing serious medical complications now from organ damage; I doubt we will see anyone continue to compare COVID-19 to the seasonal flu. The comparison was never valid and would look downright silly now.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Unfortunately, toast, we have people that stupid. This was a political stunt all the way. The flu BS was a way to cover their butts so attempts to do nothing gave them a feeble position. Besides the deaths, with 200,000 projected into Sept. we have inflamed and scared lungs adding misery to lives and possible death that shortens your life.

People should have a long term memory for the lack of a plan and the lack of action nationwide. Lives and health were at stake and many politicans failed the public. The payback should be long lasting.

Have gun, will travel
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

hardhitter ll wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:21 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:49 pm Astute is a the word for Paladin's posts/thoughts. Good observations on situations before he speaks. I've read many of his posts with what time I have on here. His comments are usually honest, and top notch. Very Sagacious.
How many names does this guy have. Only Playdoe would refer to himself as "astute." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have one user name. I'm not calling myself Astute. :lol: Paladin's post's are usually intelligent backed. But it seems you may not know the definition of the word.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

toast wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:45 pm I'm still optimistic there will be a football season. But there will be significant measures taken in an attempt to keep fans and players safe......and rightly so.

With nearly 120,000 Americans dead in just over three months and others who have recovered facing serious medical complications now from organ damage; I doubt we will see anyone continue to compare COVID-19 to the seasonal flu. The comparison was never valid and would look downright silly now.
I’m sorry but I can’t count those as accurate numbers, especially when Siegfried of Siegfried and Roy was counted as a covid death even though he was diagnosed with cancer and had several strokes. Furthermore, without being a conspiracy theorist, I was told by a high up health care professional that covid was used to tag the cause of death for many even though it may have not been the primary cause of death because they could get a higher medical financial reimbursement.

Again, I don’t put my faith in the quagmire that I know as the government. Anyone who trusts those people, to me are not being smart.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

wobycat wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:30 pm
toast wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:45 pm I'm still optimistic there will be a football season. But there will be significant measures taken in an attempt to keep fans and players safe......and rightly so.

I’m sorry but I can’t count those as accurate numbers, especially when Siegfried of Siegfried and Roy was counted as a covid death even though he was diagnosed with cancer and had several strokes. Furthermore, without being a conspiracy theorist, I was told by a high up health care professional that covid was used to tag the cause of death for many even though it may have not been the primary cause of death because they could get a higher medical financial reimbursement.

Again, I don’t put my faith in the quagmire that I know as the government. Anyone who trusts those people, to me are not being smart.
https://www.statesman.com/news/20200422 ... ate=ampart
Gets a half truth on this fact check
Also says numbers are likely underreported vs over reported
Also I don’t think many are put on respirators anymore

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

They tried to put covid on my dead death and I wouldn’t let them. He had cancer he died from liver cancer.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:45 am

They tried to put covid on my dead death and I wouldn’t let them. He had cancer he died from liver cancer.
Sorry fot your loss. I been hearing that happens alot.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Any word on if they will allow fans at the games other than parents and if so how they will do the seating

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Mad-Dogg wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:27 pm Any word on if they will allow fans at the games other than parents and if so how they will do the seating
No. They haven't gotten that far in the process yet. It will be up to the governors office and I wouldn't expect anything from them until August.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
hardhitter ll
Varsity

Post by hardhitter ll »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:40 pm
hardhitter ll wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:21 pm
I have one user name. I'm not calling myself Astute. :lol: Paladin's post's are usually intelligent backed. But it seems you may not know the definition of the word.
"Intelligent backed"? That wasn't written very intelligently. :lol:

Playdoh gets his information from FB and liberal websites. No astuteness required. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

Anyone thats brags on Pal's intelligence better be thankful it doesnt take brain waves to breathe .. they would be room temp in a hurry . Good Lord he's the # 1 biggest dumba$$ on this entire site .

Liberal:(n) A person so open minded their brains fell out .
hardhitter ll
Varsity

Post by hardhitter ll »

ManitouDan wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:27 am Anyone thats brags on Pal's intelligence better be thankful it doesnt take brain waves to breathe .. they would be room temp in a hurry . Good Lord he's the # 1 biggest dumba$$ on this entire site .
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

JMO! With all the spikes there will not be know football this fall ! They don't no about school let alone sports ?

Prime Time
S

Post by Prime Time »

Paladin posts are by far the most sensible on here, for anyone to get on here and call him names is beyond approach in this pandemic. People don’t care about there fellow human beings , wear face masks, social distance take your temp, it’s called doing the right thing and thinking of everyone. these last two and third posts are prime samples of people spewing there one sided thoughts on people that are vulnerable and calling them names. Wow. To belittle someone that doesn’t have same thoughts in a pandemic is awful. When that person follows guidelines and does what should be done by everyone.

Return to “Football”