Region 19

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Re: D-V, Region 19

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

scott1297 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:03 am Good luck to all the playoff teams in this region. GO BURG! To me it looks like if Burg wins in week #11 then Burg will be playing the Wood and I guarantee that they are wanting to play Burg really bad since we all know how the last 2 meetings went. The Wood will definitely be out for revenge when playing the Pirates if that game happens it will a really great game as far as being a fan goes it will have all the hype! Let's hope that this game happens.

If they do play Wood in the 2nd round hopefully its not in Logan. That was a drive in itself. Nice stadium though.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:13 pm
scott1297 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:03 am Good luck to all the playoff teams in this region. GO BURG! To me it looks like if Burg wins in week #11 then Burg will be playing the Wood and I guarantee that they are wanting to play Burg really bad since we all know how the last 2 meetings went. The Wood will definitely be out for revenge when playing the Pirates if that game happens it will a really great game as far as being a fan goes it will have all the hype! Let's hope that this game happens.

If they do play Wood in the 2nd round hopefully its not in Logan. That was a drive in itself. Nice stadium though.
Ridgewood is actually 5-10 miles further from Logan than Burg is. I guess if Burg is still 2nd after this week they could give a little more advantage in miles for Burg in rd. 2 down the road in Athens.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Blitz
Varsity

Post by Blitz »

IF they play my vote is Groveport Madison

Raycharles
Freshman Team

Post by Raycharles »

They played a couple years back at Logan I figured it’ll be there again. Hope you guys make the trip to West Lafayette for round 1. Great atmosphere for a 35 mph town. Goodluck to all!

I’m your Huckleberry

WOODSHED
MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

I was thinking Logan when I looked up the distance

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
bleed_blue
Varsity

Post by bleed_blue »

I would venture to guess that Ridgewood will win this region in the State semis and have a chance to put region 19 in the State Finals for the 3rd straight year.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Blitz wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:54 pm IF they play my vote is Groveport Madison
Groveport's old field was fan friendly, no track and same size bleachers on either side but they built a whole new stadium & field w/track around 10 years ago and haven't hosted any playoff games since then . They did have new field turf & scoreboard put in 2 years ago thanks to a Le'veon Bell donation of $700k and built a new high school last year and it's beautiful but I don't know if they even requested any playoff games. They hosted many playoff games 15-40 years ago. Nelsonville York won their State title on the old field in 81. It would be nice to have games there again and it's easy highway access for teams coming from any direction. (Burg & Ironton have played some playoff games at the old stadium in the past).
Last edited by FANOSPORTS on Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
hegotgame
Riding the Bench

Post by hegotgame »

Coshocton is right beside ridgewood. 5 mins apart. When coshocton and burg played in week 13 it was in Athens. I love that facility but that’s about 2:15 for ridgewood. 1:30 for burg.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

They last played at Logan but of course they both need to win the first round game.

ROCK HILL PRIDE!
Waterboy

Post by ROCK HILL PRIDE! »

Rock Hill is playing their best ball right now and it's scary to think what we could do in the playoffs if we weren't mathematically eliminated. We could be 9-0 right now if not for some bad luck.

Raycharles
Freshman Team

Post by Raycharles »

ROCK HILL PRIDE! wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:18 pm Rock Hill is playing their best ball right now and it's scary to think what we could do in the playoffs if we weren't mathematically eliminated. We could be 9-0 right now if not for some bad luck.
That’s football though.. gotta roll with the punches.

I’m your Huckleberry

WOODSHED
wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Raycharles wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:25 pm
ROCK HILL PRIDE! wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:18 pm Rock Hill is playing their best ball right now and it's scary to think what we could do in the playoffs if we weren't mathematically eliminated. We could be 9-0 right now if not for some bad luck.
Guy has three posts. He’s trolling

scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:13 pm

Yeah very nice stadium also the parking is great also the drive not so much

Burg grad 85
ROCK HILL PRIDE!
Waterboy

wobycat wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:33 pm

Why am i trolling? Redmen just had a big win against Chesapeake. Chesapeake beat Oak Hill,Oak hill beat minford!
Are you suggesting that wasn't a quality win? I feel that if RH had played the rest of the season the way they played friday that they could be undefeated right now! They have the talent and the coaching staff to do it. Is that so hard to believe because your a wheelersburg fan?

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

ROCK HILL PRIDE! wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:43 pm

Why am i trolling? Redmen just had a big win against Chesapeake. Chesapeake beat Oak Hill,Oak hill beat minford!
Are you suggesting that wasn't a quality win? I feel that if RH had played the rest of the season the way they played friday that they could be undefeated right now! They have the talent and the coaching staff to do it. Is that so hard to believe because your a wheelersburg fan?
:roll:

ROCK HILL PRIDE!
Waterboy

wobycat wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:50 pm

Minford should've beat wheelersburg. I believe Redmen would beat wheelersburg now the way their playing.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Nothing wrong with having faith in your team.

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

ROCK HILL PRIDE! wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:55 pm

Minford should've beat wheelersburg. I believe Redmen would beat wheelersburg now the way their playing.
Ok. But let’s agree to disagree.

Jack Sparrow
Varsity

Post by Jack Sparrow »

You’re going to have to quit using your product. It’s not healthy

#RespectTheW #reachHigher #PowerOfOne
“ I regret nothing, ever! “
“The problem isn’t the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.”
ROCK HILL PRIDE!
Waterboy

Jack Sparrow wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:31 pm

You’re going to have to quit using your product. It’s not healthy

Minford lost 21-20 in overtime to wheelersburg. Rock Hill beat the team, that beat the team, that beat the team, that beat Minford! If the Redmen weren't mathematically eliminated i think they could win the region!

Return to “Football”