Post by mattash »

Thoughts?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Zunardo
Freshman Team

Re: WK9 Circleville @ Hamilton Township

Post by Zunardo »

Tigers bringing the Roundtown rowdies to Rathmell Rd looking for their second win. HT coming off a close loss at Amanda last week, the second such loss this year that they know they let slip away and should have won.

I give my Rangers an edge this week against the Tigers, especially with home field advantage and our seniors' last game at Alumni Stadium. HT needs wins against both Circleville and Logan next week (at Logan) to finish at 5-5.

Circleville fans in attendance will be eating good this Friday - it's Soup Night at the visitors concession stand with a plethora of selections. I have it on good authority that Zunardo's Famous Seafood Bisque will be featured.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I'm sure that the Tigers will be happy when these next 2 weekends are concluded. I just can't see them having much success against HT this weekend.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Circleville should win in Week 10 over Fairfield and two wins is more than anyone reasonably expected this season. Seventh grade has good numbers and just went 5-2-1. Better days are ahead for the Tigers, but it'll take a couple of years.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Hamilton with the win

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Zunardo
Freshman Team

Re: HT 56 - 0 Circleville

Post by Zunardo »

Final: HT 56, CV 0

It started early. Tigers won the toss, but a player fumbled the short kickoff and Rangers recovered in CVille territory, scoring within the first minute of play. HT did an onside kick, and also recovered that one, getting their second TD fourteen seconds after the first score. 42-0 at the half, running clock the second half.

I counted 38 names on my official Circleville roster, but a coach crossed off 10 names as not dressing, so the Tigers were severely depleted from the get-go.

Circleville made the most of what they had, running something like a tight diamond with three backs tight behind the QB (couldn't even see the QB, he was so low). Lightning quick handoffs with everyone surging forward like a snow plow. Gained 5 to 6 yards at a crack that way. Was hard to tell who the ball carrier was until they all piled off.

Rangers travel to the banks of the Hocking River this coming week for our first appearance at Chieftain Stadium. Logan won easily in our last two meetings, both at Hamilton Township about 10 or 12 years ago.

Return to “Football”