Post by mattash »

Thoughts?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Mister Bee
Varsity

Re: Belpre - South Gallia

Post by Mister Bee »

Belpre should get playing time for all of their players.

Good luck and good health to both teams.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Belpre rolls

Enforcer
Freshman Team

Post by Enforcer »

Belpre by 40+

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

Series History since 2000:
2000-09: No Game
2010: South Gallia 38 Belpre 21
2011: South Gallia 62 Belpre 7
2012: Belpre 21 South Gallia 6
2013: Belpre 21 South Gallia 8
2014: Belpre 21 South Gallia 6
2015: Belpre 44 South Gallia 0
2016: Belpre 30 South Gallia 20
2017: Belpre 52 South Gallia 13
2018: Belpre 50 South Gallia 31

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Been a very long year for South Gallia, only going to get longer this coming week-end.

gle300
Riding the Bench

Post by gle300 »

Belpre could get caught looking ahead to the next big one. WARREN. Eagles-42 South Gallia-7
Excited for the warren v Belpre game

LonelyWinner
Riding the Bench

Post by LonelyWinner »

Rumors flooding that Belpre is already looking towards warren.

gle300
Riding the Bench

Post by gle300 »

LonelyWinner wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:08 am Rumors flooding that Belpre is already looking towards warren.
I will for sure be in attendance for this game. Heard there will be a couple thousand there. Walker Feick possibly getting some looks from colleges. Warren has a lot of good athletes that will contain the eagles offense.

LonelyWinner
Riding the Bench

Post by LonelyWinner »

Too be truthful, the eagles best players wouldn’t start for warren.

gle300
Riding the Bench

Post by gle300 »

LonelyWinner wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:40 am Too be truthful, the eagles best players wouldn’t start for warren.
Who would you consider there best players? Godfrey at line possibly?

LonelyWinner
Riding the Bench

Post by LonelyWinner »

gle300 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:41 am
LonelyWinner wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:40 am Too be truthful, the eagles best players wouldn’t start for warren.
I’d say godfrey would play somewhere on the line for warren, but other then that, their players wouldn’t have any luck. You hear a lot about baker, but he’s not on the same universe at QB as Taylor, Taylor has way to many weapons to use. Don’t get me started on Feick

gle300
Riding the Bench

Post by gle300 »

LonelyWinner wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:45 am
I’d say godfrey would play somewhere on the line for warren, but other then that, their players wouldn’t have any luck. You hear a lot about baker, but he’s not on the same universe at QB as Taylor, Taylor has way to many weapons to use. Don’t get me started on Feick
Baker is now the RB for belpre and Feick the QB. Not sure who he would throw too outside of baker outta the backfield and maybe adams

LonelyWinner
Riding the Bench

Post by LonelyWinner »

gle300 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:46 am
Baker is now the RB for belpre and Feick the QB. Not sure who he would throw too outside of baker outta the backfield and maybe adams
Yes I heard about the switch, i’m not even a warren guy but I wouldn’t give belpre much of a chance in this game. Warren has too many horses, should be a packed game though.

gle300
Riding the Bench

Post by gle300 »

LonelyWinner wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:47 am

Yes I heard about the switch, i’m not even a warren guy but I wouldn’t give belpre much of a chance in this game. Warren has too many horses, should be a packed game though.
Im very excited. should be game of the week with all the hype around it especially if warren beats williamstown in a thralling match.

LonelyWinner
Riding the Bench

Post by LonelyWinner »

gle300 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:54 am
LonelyWinner wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:47 am
Im very excited. should be game of the week with all the hype around it especially if warren beats williamstown in a thralling match.
Whatever happens, go jackets

Football Fan 25
Waterboy

Post by Football Fan 25 »

Belpre is a lot tougher than people think. Belpre is primarily a running team and passes 3 to 4 times a game so overall stats can be very misleading. From what I’ve heard Belpre is more physical especially on the line and with their linebackers than Warren. I disagree with the statement that Belpre only has one or two that could start for Warren, as a matter of fact Warren only has a few guys that I would take over any Belpre players. From what I understand Baker will go back to QB because he was only filling in for some injuries last game and possibly next game. They needed someone athletic and strong enough to run the ball while players were injured. There are a few Belpre players getting college looks. Glad to see this game back with some significance looking forward to watching. I’m taking the Eagles in a close one.

gle300
Riding the Bench

Post by gle300 »

Who would you take on warrens team over belpre? Cause from what I know warren has superior athletes. Gandee, Simionette, Miller, Taylor, and crew are all exceptional athletes and football players. Baker, Godfrey and a few others are good players as well but just not sure about how you would only take a few warren players over some eagles.

beg003
All Conference

Post by beg003 »

Football Fan 25 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:24 pm Belpre is a lot tougher than people think. Belpre is primarily a running team and passes 3 to 4 times a game so overall stats can be very misleading. From what I’ve heard Belpre is more physical especially on the line and with their linebackers than Warren. I disagree with the statement that Belpre only has one or two that could start for Warren, as a matter of fact Warren only has a few guys that I would take over any Belpre players. From what I understand Baker will go back to QB because he was only filling in for some injuries last game and possibly next game. They needed someone athletic and strong enough to run the ball while players were injured. There are a few Belpre players getting college looks. Glad to see this game back with some significance looking forward to watching. I’m taking the Eagles in a close one.
Ask Barnesville about their physicality. -3 rushing yards speaks for itself. You’d better be able to throw more than 3 times a game or it’ll be a rough one. That said, looking forward to it and I’m also glad this game has some significance back to it. Good for both communities.

LonelyWinner
Riding the Bench

Post by LonelyWinner »

Football Fan 25 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:24 pm Belpre is a lot tougher than people think. Belpre is primarily a running team and passes 3 to 4 times a game so overall stats can be very misleading. From what I’ve heard Belpre is more physical especially on the line and with their linebackers than Warren. I disagree with the statement that Belpre only has one or two that could start for Warren, as a matter of fact Warren only has a few guys that I would take over any Belpre players. From what I understand Baker will go back to QB because he was only filling in for some injuries last game and possibly next game. They needed someone athletic and strong enough to run the ball while players were injured. There are a few Belpre players getting college looks. Glad to see this game back with some significance looking forward to watching. I’m taking the Eagles in a close one.
If all belpre has is the run they are in very big trouble, their offensive line is big but very very bad. I hope there is some type of passing game belpre pulls out of their sleeve, because this game won’t be close without it.

Return to “Football”