OVC Previews

Max opinion
Riding the Bench

Re: OVC Previews

Post by Max opinion »

laser breath wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:13 pm
Beergogglebluez wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:07 pm
Max opinion wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:56 pm Ironton played their starting Oline that’s it’s , the entire backfield and defense was reserves
That’s what I figured. I expect the same thing vs Jackson. Maybe play a series or 2 then set them.
They better rep as much as they can. Burg is loaded
The problem with that is their loaded for birds , and on the 30th they are tiger hunting it’s not going to work out , after seeing wheelersburg scrimmage they are in trouble

Bobbbbbb
Freshman Team

Post by Bobbbbbb »

What's wrong Max? Your repetition with the 0-3 theme not working for you anymore? Trying a new approach? Well, I think you are going to receive a rude awaking on the 30th, might want to start working on your excuses? Feel me?

Prime Time
S

Post by Prime Time »

I say Gallia will win the league, Ironton until they beat Wheelersburg is just blowing hot air but should come in second. with Portsmouth or Fairland in last

BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

Prime Time wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:39 am I say Gallia will win the league, Ironton until they beat Wheelersburg is just blowing hot air but should come in second. with Portsmouth or Fairland in last
You’re joking right? Neither Portsmouth or Fairland will finish last lol. South Point will likely go 1-9 or 0-10. Not to mention I think Portsmouth and Fairland finish ahead of Chesapeake as well. Possibly finish 3rd and 4th behind Ironton and Gallia.

Huntster77
Waterboy

Post by Huntster77 »

Prime Time wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:39 am I say Gallia will win the league, Ironton until they beat Wheelersburg is just blowing hot air but should come in second. with Portsmouth or Fairland in last
Lol

purpleblood1
JV Team

Post by purpleblood1 »

BuckeyeBlood wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:39 am
You’re joking right? Neither Portsmouth or Fairland will finish last lol. South Point will likely go 1-9 or 0-10. Not to mention I think Portsmouth and Fairland finish ahead of Chesapeake as well. Possibly finish 3rd and 4th behind Ironton and Gallia.
LOL! Have you watched Chesapeake, Portsmouth, or Fairland? Portsmouth's QB ran for his life at the previews. They have to figure out how to get Parker the ball in space. So they will finish 5th. Fairland is good, but won't beat the Peake and will finish 4th. The Peake has the best backfield in the area and just keep rotating in fresh backs. They will finish 3rd.

BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

purpleblood1 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:06 pm [quote=BuckeyeBlood post_id=<a href="tel:1783018">1783018</a> time=<a href="tel:1566218399">1566218399</a> user_id=14346]
[quote="Prime Time" post_id=<a href="tel:1782982">1782982</a> time=<a href="tel:1566211181">1566211181</a> user_id=3241]
I say Gallia will win the league, Ironton until they beat Wheelersburg is just blowing hot air but should come in second. with Portsmouth or Fairland in last
[/quote]

LOL! Have you watched Chesapeake, Portsmouth, or Fairland? Portsmouth's QB ran for his life at the previews. They have to figure out how to get Parker the ball in space. So they will finish 5th. Fairland is good, but won't beat the Peake and will finish 4th. The Peake has the best backfield in the area and just keep rotating in fresh backs. They will finish 3rd.
[/quote]

Sure have, granted it was a preview. You do realize 75% of what you say Portsmouth QB running for his life were designed roll outs right? He’s like 5’5 he can’t throw behind his line, that’s why they got him out in space to throw on the run...suppose maybe you don’t know what that is. Also, it’s going to be hard to finish 3rd when your run defense is atrocious lmao....Peake may finish 7th. Fairland is better than Peake, so is CG, maybe even the Hill, heck SP may beat Peake.

Vik
JV Team

Post by Vik »

GA or Ironton, winner takes all

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

GA fan ! QB for GA has got to step it up ? Or. Ironton will win the OVC ! Jmo

THEbuckeyes
Freshman Team

Post by THEbuckeyes »

purpleblood1 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:06 pm
BuckeyeBlood wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:39 am
I will give 3 in OVC off the top of my head who has better backfields than peake and and its not close...GA , Ironton, Portsmouth. and that's not getting into a number of other schools outside the OVC. These 3 all have D-1 talent

Return to “Football”