Minford 22 Nelsonville-York 6

Dandy Don
All Conference

Re: Wk3 Nelsonville-York @ Minford

Post by Dandy Don »

Contain Wilburn or limit his big plays and the Falcons will control the night rather easily I think.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Poo Bear wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:04 pm
VetteMan wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:25 pm I think that Nelsonville had better be prepared to play a pretty good game on defense. I wasn't at the game when Minford ran all over Oak Hill, but was told that not only does the Falcons have a lot of speed at running back, but that they have a QB that can really throw the ball. I don't think the Buckeyes would want to get into a shootout with the Falcons.

Who is the quarterback ?
I

I don't know his first name but I think his last may be Kelly.I may be wrong though.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

It's Game day Buckeyes!!!
The Buckeye Express is fired up and ready to roll!!
It's time to get back on track this week men.....

ITS TIME TO DO WORK BUCKEYES!!

BUCKEYE PRIDE!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

Good luck NY

Its all in the hips
boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Mighty Falcons by 14

Walk by Faith not by sight.
moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

If Minford can hold Wilburn under 100 yards, look for the Falcons to win by 10 points!

SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

Minford by....35?

14U
S

Re: Wk3 Nelsonville-York at Minford

Post by 14U »

falcon117 wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:57 pm Big game for the Falcons. If they can get this win they have a very good chance of going into conference play with a 5-0 record, but more importantly, confidence. The team appears to have more enthusiasm and urgency this season and it is showing on the field.
I said after week one the falcons would be 5-0 going into the strength of their schedule playing the 3 W’s and 2, V’s!!

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Ny just dont seem to have any weapons there big players just jog around look like there afraid of some contact goodluck Buckeyes just dont think they get there first win this week

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

Minford mistakes have gave Nelsonville confidence. Buckle up Falcon fans this could be tight the whole way.

BondRoad Bandit
Freshman Team

Post by BondRoad Bandit »

TURNOVERS!

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

6-0 at Halftime, game rescheduled for tomorrow at 7pm. Minford had 3-Redzone turnovers in 1-half. Minford should be well in control but, NY has gained some confidence from Minford's mistakes. Minford's defense is playing well, and I don't think NY has broke the other side of the 50-yard line.

NY has a long bus ride home tonight, and then another long bus ride back tomorrow evening for a half of football. Good luck Minford.

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

vladimir wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:00 am 6-0 at Halftime, game rescheduled for tomorrow at 7pm. Minford had 3-Redzone turnovers in 1-half. Minford should be well in control but, NY has gained some confidence from Minford's mistakes. Minford's defense is playing well, and I don't think NY has broke the other side of the 50-yard line.

NY has a long bus ride home tonight, and then another long bus ride back tomorrow evening for a half of football. Good luck Minford.
You should give the Buckeye defense some credit. They forced Minford into some of those mistakes.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
14U
S

Re: Sat @7PM Nelsonville-York @ Minford

Post by 14U »

Take the flags out and Bucks lead this game! U take the bad play away and Minford isn’t leading this game! Also the face mask call should have been holding on falcon no TD. bucks Are the better team when I left. Good Luck tomorrow hope weather is better. Remember bucks got beat by two playoff caliber teams

BondRoad Bandit
Freshman Team

Post by BondRoad Bandit »

Minford should be up by 20 two turnovers in the red zone doesn’t help and I wouldn’t say NY would be winning but there defense is playing good! This game did worry me because both teams need this game and NY has played 2 very good teams I just hope minford wakes up and plays like they can tonight with wet conditions it should be interesting.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

14U wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:15 am Take the flags out and Bucks lead this game! U take the bad play away and Minford isn’t leading this game! Also the face mask call should have been holding on falcon no TD. bucks Are the better team when I left. Good Luck tomorrow hope weather is better. Remember bucks got beat by two playoff caliber teams
I don't know what game you were watching to think NY is better team, but OK, that your opinion. So now it's starting to turn into the Refs fault NY isn't winning? NY didn't cross the 50-yard line in first half....... I look for Minford to come out and take control this evening. Go Falcons!

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

RAIN and more RAIN Turf or a MUD BOWL!

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Minford is a natural turf field, so this could turn into a mud bowl.

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

vladimir wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:09 pm Minford is a natural turf field, so this could turn into a mud bowl.
That will slow down Wilburn!

14U
S

Post by 14U »

vladimir wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:47 pm
14U wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:15 am Take the flags out and Bucks lead this game! U take the bad play away and Minford isn’t leading this game! Also the face mask call should have been holding on falcon no TD. bucks Are the better team when I left. Good Luck tomorrow hope weather is better. Remember bucks got beat by two playoff caliber teams
I don't know what game you were watching to think NY is better team, but OK, that your opinion. So now it's starting to turn into the Refs fault NY isn't winning? NY didn't cross the 50-yard line in first half....... I look for Minford to come out and take control this evening. Go Falcons!
I watched a game where NY was causing turnover!! They made one bad play that cost them the TD. Yes the same ref in middle from Minford three flags every time they got a big play or a key first down. Think what u want but this NY team is better than 0-2 they played two good teams that’s 2-0. I said ur falcons will go 5-0 until there better teams come up in 3 W’s and 2 v’s then we will see. But this NY is better team than falcon fans thought

Return to “Football”