Logan 45 Meigs 35

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: WK3 Logan @ Meigs

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

teach1coach2 wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:15 pm I looked at the Logan schedule after Tri-Valley beat them and thought if they lose to Meigs they likely go 0-10. Still feel that is accurate.
Zanesville don't look all that good this year. Logan might have a chance over there too. But I'm taking Meigs in this one. My heart says Chiefs but with silly decisions from the sidelines and unpreparedness and readiness that is a very obvious pattern to see, I'm betting Meigs comes out of this one with the victory. No score prediction here.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

1987chieftains wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:52 am
thebarlowbandit wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:41 pm Easy win v a team Logan should not play, but Logan posters will talk about how the Chiefs are back after beating on a school half the size.
what crack are you smoking??
Must be some good clueless crack. He needs a big box of tissues for all the times Logan pounded hard on Warren over the years. That's what his problem is besides being a clueless poop stirrer.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

WOW, has things have changed! The Chiefs are now the Sisters of the Poor! Our whole program is a horrible mess! The program is in need of a change in leadership. Let this season play out since the damage has already been done. We need a change in direction after the playoffs. Go Chiefs! :mrgreen:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:55 am
thebarlowbandit wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:41 pm Easy win v a team Logan should not play, but Logan posters will talk about how the Chiefs are back after beating on a school half the size.
Must be some good clueless crack. He needs a big box of tissues for all the times Logan pounded hard on Warren over the years. That's what his problem is besides being a clueless poop stirrer.
The Points will not be Pleasant for warren this week. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:19 am

The Points will not be Pleasant for warren this week. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

Should be an interesting game. I know Logan is down, but it's still Logan. As for Meigs.....WOW.....this Freshman QB Colter Cleland is the REAL deal! Almost 300 passing yards each against Gallipolis and St Clairsville?!? That's two very very good teams!

I'll say.....Meigs 28
Logan 14

Once A Raider, Always A Raider!
Shamrocks 5263
Waterboy

Post by Shamrocks 5263 »

Meigs in a close one.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

noreply66 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:19 am

Point Pleasant will be in WV playoffs again and have a stud senior Qb who's already in State player of the year talk so watch out Warren this week cause it could get very ugly.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

RVRaiderFan wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:04 am Should be an interesting game. I know Logan is down, but it's still Logan. As for Meigs.....WOW.....this Freshman QB Colter Cleland is the REAL deal! Almost 300 passing yards each against Gallipolis and St Clairsville?!? That's two very very good teams!

I'll say.....Meigs 28
Logan 14
Meigs always has very, very good Jr high teams but this success hasn't transferred to the high school ranks in years. You don't have 3 sport kids anymore because of coach/parent/administration in fighting and specializing in one sport. They had their best 9th grade athlete transfer to Eastern and 3 other kids transferred to Southern this year so the beat goes on. Who knows, how about 28-28 and then let it go to OT and at that point to the victor go the spoils ? I have no prediction.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
F5fan
Waterboy

Post by F5fan »

Meigs is young but very athletic. I think the Maroon and Gold will surprise the Chieftans. Need to get the ball in the air and let the athletic receivers do their thing. This one will come down to extra point executions. Logan by a nose!

bballfan
Waterboy

Post by bballfan »

Bartrum rallies the troops. Meigs 34 Logan 26

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

dazed&confused wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:28 pm Yes, they had a stud QB. They had so much more. They had swagger, a winning attitude, a core of solid athletes who held that locker room together. The kids had a sense of accomplishment, a need to put in the work. The staff and coach enforced and encouraged that sense of, for lack of a better word, rising above your ability. No one was coming into that stadium and getting a free pass. Not dissing the current athletes but there is no feeling of rising above, breaking through, working harder than your opponent and doing whatever it takes. I'm not a coach. I don't know what is going on in that locker room now. I do know there are years of kids not knowing what it takes to win. THAT is what's missing. Until you have the WHOLE of the program that is drilled in the fundamentals and willing to bust through the walls to win, you'll have what you have now. I remember that stadium and Bill Sauer field buzzing with anticipation at every game. Now we look forward to seeing the band and hoping for a good show.
Yep.

Culture. Culture. Culture.

The players, coaches, and fans all knew the expectations. I don't mean the expectations in terms of wins or losses, but what was acceptable in terms of attitude, discipline, commitment and work ethic.

I don't mean to call anyone out - I'm just a fan and not the person best positioned to tell anyone how to fix the football program. But I believe in cultures whether we're talking about business or sports. Logan's culture looks to be a far cry from where it was in the last decade.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Not being a Logan fan but knowing how I always perceived Logans football program to be, its really hard for me to see how much disarray that the program is really in. Not that I'm downing Meigs football team at all, but that over the years I would have believed that Logan most years would have been very confident in winning when playing Meigs. The size of both schools alone would have made me feel that way.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Logan in a close one. Meigs should be pretty good the next few years. They are young

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Go Purple !!!

Chieftain Fan
Varsity

Post by Chieftain Fan »

This should be a very competitive game. Both teams need a win . I think The Chiefs prevail on this one with a close score. Good luck Chiefs !!!!!!!!!!

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Meigs has always been a tough win for the Chiefs! That being said, I hope the Chiefs can get there S*** together tonight and come home with a win. :mrgreen:

Logan 21

Meigs 20

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

26 meigs
21 logan

AT THE RESERVATION
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

GO CHIEFS!!!

Shades
Waterboy

Post by Shades »

bballfan wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:31 am Bartrum rallies the troops. Meigs 34 Logan 26
I will agree with your outcome, but I expect a slightly larger point differential. The Marauders throw their first W in the win column.

Return to “Football”