Chesapeake 21 Alexander 13

indianabuck
All State

Chesapeake 21 Alexander 13

Post by indianabuck »

Thoughts? Maybe closer than some think. Peake should be the favorite.

spartans_fan
Varsity

Re: Chesapeake (0-1) @ Alexander (1-0)

Post by spartans_fan »

Alexander has not even competed the past two years. I am just hoping we come out with a little fight in us and compete. If you compete, you may have a chance at the end. That would be nice to see in this series.

Go Alex.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: WK2 Chesapeake (0-1) @ Alexander (1-0)

Post by mattash »

Peake by 10

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Matt77
Varsity

Post by Matt77 »

Chesapeake by 2 scores.

donaldtrump
Freshman Team

Post by donaldtrump »

Peak by 3 td

Bernie Kosar
Waterboy

Post by Bernie Kosar »

Peake wins easily, 28 pts

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

Peake by 13-14

The Flash
Varsity

Post by The Flash »

Everyone picking Chesapeake it seems but I don’t know much about either team this year. Chesapeake coming off a blowout loss and Alex off a blowout win.

Curious, why is Chesapeake the heavy favorite? Oak Hill must be darn good this year then to beat Chesapeake 40-13

PantherPride
Varsity

Post by PantherPride »

The Flash wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:33 pm Everyone picking Chesapeake it seems but I don’t know much about either team this year. Chesapeake coming off a blowout loss and Alex off a blowout win.

Curious, why is Chesapeake the heavy favorite? Oak Hill must be darn good this year then to beat Chesapeake 40-13
Part of the reason is because Alexander blew out Federal Hocking who hasn’t won a game since 2014 when they went 2-8. Alexander was 1-9 themselves last year with their only win being a blowout of Federal Hocking. Chesapeake is the safe bet in this game, but it is high school football and anything can happen.

SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

Chesapeake by 30+

dime-a-dozen
Varsity

Post by dime-a-dozen »

On the radio 93.3gm and 1340am
Online at www.catsports933.com

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I wonder if possibly Chesapeake may be down a little this year after having a few good years. I didn't go to the Oak Hill - Chesapeake game, but from what Ive heard, Oak Hill pretty much controlled the game. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the game between Alexander and Chesapeake is a very close game.

pizzathehut
Waterboy

Post by pizzathehut »

Chesapeake by 50, too much speed for the Spartans Plus they get some key returns this week

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

Peake gets back to the winning ways.

The Flash
Varsity

Post by The Flash »

PantherPride wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:50 pm
The Flash wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:33 pm Everyone picking Chesapeake it seems but I don’t know much about either team this year. Chesapeake coming off a blowout loss and Alex off a blowout win.

Part of the reason is because Alexander blew out Federal Hocking who hasn’t won a game since 2014 when they went 2-8. Alexander was 1-9 themselves last year with their only win being a blowout of Federal Hocking. Chesapeake is the safe bet in this game, but it is high school football and anything can happen.
Thanks for the insight. You’re definitely right about that last sentence

Zaphod_Beeblebrox
Waterboy

Post by Zaphod_Beeblebrox »

Peak got manhandled by oak hill. an above average team but not a juggernaut this year. Alex Scored 50+ on fed hock. its hard to score 50 points on anyone, unless you have a legit offense. if im not mistaken Alex won by 30 last year. shows improvement and coach dean knows how to get the kids ready. I don't expect alex to be a cellar dweller for long. Peak is easily beatable. and alex may end up being a mid tear TVC team. Score will be close I think. may see Alex pull it off. id like to see coach get the win for alex and get deans biggest win as a spartan to date.

“Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.”
Fattseycline
Freshman Team

Post by Fattseycline »

Zaphod_Beeblebrox wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:13 pm Peak got manhandled by oak hill. an above average team but not a juggernaut this year. Alex Scored 50+ on fed hock. its hard to score 50 points on anyone, unless you have a legit offense. if im not mistaken Alex won by 30 last year. shows improvement and coach dean knows how to get the kids ready. I don't expect alex to be a cellar dweller for long. Peak is easily beatable. and alex may end up being a mid tear TVC team. Score will be close I think. may see Alex pull it off. id like to see coach get the win for alex and get deans biggest win as a spartan to date.
Federal hocking is one of the worst programs in the state...and for Alexander to score 50 or even 100 on then does not mean they have a legitimate offense... Peake wins easy!

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

Good luck to the Spartans from Raider Country!

Once A Raider, Always A Raider!
Zaphod_Beeblebrox
Waterboy

Post by Zaphod_Beeblebrox »

Fattseycline wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:43 pm
Zaphod_Beeblebrox wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:13 pm Peak got manhandled by oak hill. an above average team but not a juggernaut this year. Alex Scored 50+ on fed hock. its hard to score 50 points on anyone, unless you have a legit offense. if im not mistaken Alex won by 30 last year. shows improvement and coach dean knows how to get the kids ready. I don't expect alex to be a cellar dweller for long. Peak is easily beatable. and alex may end up being a mid tear TVC team. Score will be close I think. may see Alex pull it off. id like to see coach get the win for alex and get deans biggest win as a spartan to date.
Federal hocking is one of the worst programs in the state...and for Alexander to score 50 or even 100 on then does not mean they have a legitimate offense... Peake wins easy!
i think everyone in this area is aware of how bad federal hocking is. No need to keep beating that dead horse anymore. Still think Alex is improving and will play peak tough. We shall see.

“Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.”
spartans_fan
Varsity

Post by spartans_fan »

15-7 at the half. Chesapeake has two long plays to score or setup scores. Alexander has two turnovers.

If Alexander had any imagination what so ever, they would be able to break something. So far, long sustained drives, but only converted into one score. We have a missed FG and a turnover in the redone.

Competing, but not winning.

Go Alex.

Return to “Football”