Wellston Rocket Football Outlook 2018

countywide35
SEOP

Re: Wellston Rocket Football Outlook 2018

Post by countywide35 »

people from Wellston should be getting excited for their golden rocket football season! have the pieces in place for a great year

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

Could have been 7-3 last year, lost a tough one at home against Athens and the defense imploded against VC, who won 4 out out of their last five. Should win at least 6 games. Got to agree on beating on Athens. That would be huge for Wellston. How they compete with West I think will be the indicator for how they'll do in the conference. Got to be tough starting out 0-1 nearly every year for 30 years. I am sure many Wellston fans are quietly happy with dropping Jackson.

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

This should be a 6-4, 7-3 season seems, some buzz around the potential to compete in the league next couple years

juicebox
Riding the Bench

Post by juicebox »

I think like i said earlier 5-5 will be a great year , 0-1 to start with , Portsmouth West will be a tough on for the young Rockets, Nelsonville , Athens, Meigs all losses in my opinion. So as long as they beat the team they should beat 5-5 is attainable, however they havnt beat Vinton County in four years i believe. I am hearing V.C. is having problems though.

Return to “Football”