2018 Ironton Head football coach

Kleao
Freshman Team

Re: 2018 Ironton Head football coach

Post by Kleao »

2quick2catch wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:19 am
Kleao wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:17 am
Kids come First wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:06 am

Quit wasting your guys time arguing with Kleao. It’s a mom of one of the boys who loves Vass. Also, the hang out with the Vass family. Vass and lafon are the reason the kids are in this mess because these grown men did not do
Hahaha. What does that matter? I’m pretty sure I said it’s not fair to the kids or whoever is hired to coach. If you can find a coach in Ironton or any small town that aren’t friends with someone on any coaching staff, please let me know. What I want is our team to be prepared. Hiring a coach mid April or whenever they decide to do it is not logical. They should have hired whoever they were going to hire the first of the year. I want the same thing as you, kids first!
Kleao, do you work 3rd shift? Either that or you are keeping red bull in business.
Nope. Coke Zero! It’s the best!

Buramgerdin
Freshman Team

Post by Buramgerdin »

Klaeo, you are about half right. The kid has not enrolled at Raceland. He is at Ironton today in class. I know what I am talking about. Again, he is not leaving because he doesn't want Vass replaced. I won't go into his reasons, but Vass being replaced is not one of them.

For the folks that think they are just going to transfer anywhere they desire, it is not going to work that way.

pistol
Freshman Team

Post by pistol »

I love how the Ironton faithful are up in arms about kids transferring. Didn’t seem to have an issue when kids were transferring in.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Buramgerdin wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:52 am Klaeo, you are about half right. The kid has not enrolled at Raceland. He is at Ironton today in class. I know what I am talking about. Again, he is not leaving because he doesn't want Vass replaced. I won't go into his reasons, but Vass being replaced is not one of them.

For the folks that think they are just going to transfer anywhere they desire, it is not going to work that way.
It's pretty simple. OHSAA has rules. You follow those rules and everything works out. Some rules requires you to sit out half the year some don't. I believe moving into district in a place of residence before a certain time frame allows the player to play full season. Transfer through open enrollment in a certain time without moving makes you have to sit out half the season but eligible. Ironton had a fullback about 4 years back that played the last half of the season. Big kid from Ashland I think.

BigChuck
JV Team

Post by BigChuck »

DEAD HORSE.gif

There's the BURG....then there's everyone else!
[img][/http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Xr29B08bBPw/T ... oll.jpgimg]
Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Would imagine an out of state transfer like Ironton to Raceland would be a lot more technical than open enrollment in state.

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Yes it’s not that easy. Also I think if they hire the right coach kids will want to come back just to play for him. If you get my drift.

Buramgerdin
Freshman Team

Post by Buramgerdin »

wobycat wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:04 pm
Buramgerdin wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:52 am Klaeo, you are about half right. The kid has not enrolled at Raceland. He is at Ironton today in class. I know what I am talking about. Again, he is not leaving because he doesn't want Vass replaced. I won't go into his reasons, but Vass being replaced is not one of them.

It's pretty simple. OHSAA has rules. You follow those rules and everything works out. Some rules requires you to sit out half the year some don't. I believe moving into district in a place of residence before a certain time frame allows the player to play full season. Transfer through open enrollment in a certain time without moving makes you have to sit out half the season but eligible. Ironton had a fullback about 4 years back that played the last half of the season. Big kid from Ashland I think.
Not the same rules in Kentucky.

Kleao
Freshman Team

Post by Kleao »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:20 am well she needs to know nobody cares about her royal lineage and superior bloodlines or whatever is up with her daily. we have the right to talk football. the whole thing has been handled poorly, and is quickly turning into the laughing stock of southern ohio. the ironton brand should be above this. you do things wrong for so long without changing, and when the fall happens it will be epic. mass exodus by the players and the like. it's just beneath the realm of thought for those of us who were involved for however long or brief a time. I have sent kleao pm's apologizing for stuff I never done wrong. because that's how I'm wired. but frankly couldn't give a big rat's rearend what she thinks. she bullies people and needs to hit reverse. and it does not matter if this topic gets to be 50 pages long. I think it shows ironton is hungry for a change, from the entire top down. I remember telling months ago about hearing these kids leaving. and kleao reprimanded me. basically called me a trouble maker, and now she sees it happening. it is sad, but we don't need people like her leading the charge. it's not a true indicator of ironton's fans. I don't know who she is and don't care. but if you fling enough crap on the wall, some of it will stick. and people are seeing that now.
Now wait a minute! I believe the last private message you sent me you had been praying for my cancer and I thought I could say anything I wanted because I was part of the first family of Ironton. Proud pirates got you figured out. I don’t give a crap about anything you have to say about me. I hadn’t said a word to you until today. I was trying to inform you that it was definitely too much to type so you could look it up yourself. I can’t help it if you took that the wrong way. However I do appreciate your prayers for my cancer. That’s very kind of you. I honestly mean that.

Runner00
JV Team

Post by Runner00 »

I think they should role the dice on Pendleton.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Buramgerdin wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:23 pm

I have no idea what they are there, just know what they are here.

Buramgerdin
Freshman Team

Post by Buramgerdin »

wobycat wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:54 pm

You quoted me and if you were following along the conversation was about a kid transferring to Raceland, which seems to be the school all of these kids seem to want to go. The kid that was said to have enrolled yesterday actually did not for reasons I posted, it is not just a matter of showing up to said school and enrolling. There are rules they have, which are not the same as OHSAA rules.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Buramgerdin wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:14 pm

You quoted me and if you were following along the conversation was about a kid transferring to Raceland, which seems to be the school all of these kids seem to want to go. The kid that was said to have enrolled yesterday actually did not for reasons I posted, it is not just a matter of showing up to said school and enrolling. There are rules they have, which are not the same as OHSAA rules.
Unless there is a no transfer rule in Kentucky, then people will find a way. Just have to abide by the rules.

Truthful
Waterboy

Post by Truthful »

Stay away for a month and things never change bait does the bullying and claims he is bullied and he threatens players to transfer and none of it ever happens come back in five years it will be the same sad story!

Buramgerdin
Freshman Team

Post by Buramgerdin »

wobycat wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:17 pm
Buramgerdin wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:14 pm

Unless there is a no transfer rule in Kentucky, then people will find a way. Just have to abide by the rules.
Some schools "enforce" the rules and some do not, ask Fairview. Raceland is not going to just let any kid make up documents you can rest assured, case in point the kid in question that is at Ironton today and not enrolled at Raceland as mentioned erroneously yesterday which I am just pointing out.

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Kleao wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:35 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:20 am well she needs to know nobody cares about her royal lineage and superior bloodlines or whatever is up with her daily. we have the right to talk football. the whole thing has been handled poorly, and is quickly turning into the laughing stock of southern ohio. the ironton brand should be above this. you do things wrong for so long without changing, and when the fall happens it will be epic. mass exodus by the players and the like. it's just beneath the realm of thought for those of us who were involved for however long or brief a time. I have sent kleao pm's apologizing for stuff I never done wrong. because that's how I'm wired. but frankly couldn't give a big rat's rearend what she thinks. she bullies people and needs to hit reverse. and it does not matter if this topic gets to be 50 pages long. I think it shows ironton is hungry for a change, from the entire top down. I remember telling months ago about hearing these kids leaving. and kleao reprimanded me. basically called me a trouble maker, and now she sees it happening. it is sad, but we don't need people like her leading the charge. it's not a true indicator of ironton's fans. I don't know who she is and don't care. but if you fling enough crap on the wall, some of it will stick. and people are seeing that now.
Now wait a minute! I believe the last private message you sent me you had been praying for my cancer and I thought I could say anything I wanted because I was part of the first family of Ironton. Proud pirates got you figured out. I don’t give a crap about anything you have to say about me. I hadn’t said a word to you until today. I was trying to inform you that it was definitely too much to type so you could look it up yourself. I can’t help it if you took that the wrong way. However I do appreciate your prayers for my cancer. That’s very kind of you. I honestly mean that.
Leave me out of the pissing match you two have going. I think you meant to say Jolly Pirate has him figured out.

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

I heard there was an Ironton athlete transferred to Burg this week. Probably not the last to seek greener pastures.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

that's too cool.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

ironton fans could not give a flying crap about how this bother's anyone from other school's that this is being FINALLY !!!!!!!!! discussed in public. or however many pages it gets to. we just want this done right. quit bellyachin yer still readin it. as long as it is not demeaning or names swirling around about players, then it's fair game.besides burg fans would not have anything to read anyway if this topic wasn't hoppin like this. this thing has been a runaway train downhill without brakes for a decade by ironton standards. I'm glad the fanbase is finally getting to discuss it. as well as the burg fanbase, lol. everybody knew if and when ironton faltered to expect it extra thick. they kicked a lot of butts on the gridiron for years. so school's everywhere are piling on. if I was the new coach I'd be readin some of this stuff back before practices. and burg will fall off one day, and they can spect the same thing when it happens. and it will. they are no more immune to it than any other school.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Runner00 wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:51 pm I think they should role the dice on Pendleton.
I agree, give the guy a chance.

Return to “Football”