Wheelersburg 28 Ironton 6

fbbacker
Riding the Bench

Re: SOMEBODY HAD TO. WHEELERSBURG VS. IRONTON 2018.

Post by fbbacker »

You guys do realize that:
1. This is just a forum. Just to talk, and people will get off topic.
2. Christians aren't perfect. We know we aren't, that's why we work at it every day and even if we are critical, hypochondriacs, make fun of people, etc., we still are broken people because we are human. Doesn't make us less of a Christian. We have to try every day to be better and we know it. We just know we need to tell others about Christ because we know Him and we want everyone to know him.
3. We are talking about 15-18 year old KIDS. They read this stuff us ADULTS put on here. Funny, not funny, we have to put it in the right context. I think ole Bait was just putting it out there for something to do. This is just a forum. There are worse things in life.
4. It has to continue. See: Wellston vs. Jackson. It's tradition and it matters. Bottom line. Don't care how far one or both programs might fall.
5. IT'S JUST A GAME.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Burgpro wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:29 am
bleed_blue wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:04 am
Football fan wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:31 am So anybody know for sure if salyers and Caricoe really did enroll at raceland we would love to hang the banner game 1 at home with salyers watching then beating them by 60
That’s interesting I haven’t heard that one yet but none the less wouldn’t totally surprise me.
[/quote

So we win the state and we are worried about a kid that moved to another community. Sounds childish.
I don’t think he is worried about him. He just said it would be great for him to have to watch the banner be hung. He could have been on this team.

Burgpro
Waterboy

Post by Burgpro »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:18 pm
Burgpro wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:29 am
bleed_blue wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:04 am

That’s interesting I haven’t heard that one yet but none the less wouldn’t totally surprise me.
[/quote

So we win the state and we are worried about a kid that moved to another community. Sounds childish.
I don’t think he is worried about him. He just said it would be great for him to have to watch the banner be hung. He could have been on this team.
He would have been on he team but his family moved. Wasn’t like he had a choice. People do move to other areas. Not the kids fault. As a juvenile, he goes with his family. So possibly as an adult he wants to or thinks he is going to rub a kids nose into something? Again....childish.. I’d be ashamed as an adult to say that about a kid .

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Not sure he wanted to move. Saw him at quite a few Burg basketball games after his family had moved to Ironton. He still has a lot of friends in the Burg. He grew up here.

Sad situation to say the least. He would have been a nice contributor this year and I think he would have played a lot. Not at QB but he would have been on the field

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

fbbacker wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:42 am You guys do realize that:
1. This is just a forum. Just to talk, and people will get off topic.
2. Christians aren't perfect. We know we aren't, that's why we work at it every day and even if we are critical, hypochondriacs, make fun of people, etc., we still are broken people because we are human. Doesn't make us less of a Christian. We have to try every day to be better and we know it. We just know we need to tell others about Christ because we know Him and we want everyone to know him.
3. We are talking about 15-18 year old KIDS. They read this stuff us ADULTS put on here. Funny, not funny, we have to put it in the right context. I think ole Bait was just putting it out there for something to do. This is just a forum. There are worse things in life.
4. It has to continue. See: Wellston vs. Jackson. It's tradition and it matters. Bottom line. Don't care how far one or both programs might fall.
5. IT'S JUST A GAME.
well thank you backer.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
star
Waterboy

Post by star »

Burg by another running clock

Sport Fan
JV Team

Post by Sport Fan »

Seabee_0586 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:36 pm Holden from burg will score 6 td’s next year but ironton will score this time around

They scored this year !!!!!! 3 points :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we have to pace ourselves fan.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Mavrick2016
JV Team

Post by Mavrick2016 »

The two teams play in 9 months, a lot can happen in that mount of time.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

a lot better happen at ironton if anything is going to get better. nothing will change without making changes.

Mavrick2016
JV Team

Post by Mavrick2016 »

Wait and see things will be better next season.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

sorry but been hearing that too many years now. have to see a different product on the sidelines and the field. but I sure hope so.

Mavrick2016
JV Team

Post by Mavrick2016 »

They return a lot of guys, and I feel if they can stay health, they will win a lot of games.

Otto
JV Team

Post by Otto »

I don't see things getting better for I-town if any of these rumors of players transferring out are true.

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

The transfers would stop if the coach would step down!

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Otto wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:22 pm I don't see things getting better for I-town if any of these rumors of players transferring out are true.
they are just that "Rumors" nobody has transferred.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I hope so. because I talked to someone very reliable and they were told as many as 4 were leaving. I hope they stay.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Where would they go? Lol. Kids today. They think they are entitled.

Mavrick2016
JV Team

Post by Mavrick2016 »

I was told no one is leaving.

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

If the thread is about Burg and Ironton in 2018, then this game is years and I mean years from being competitive again. Look for Burg to have the all time winning record over Ironton before the Tigers can turn the tide.

If the thread is about good players leaving Ironton then I suppose you know how Ashland, Coal Grove, Peake, South Point, Rock Hill, etc., etc., etc felt in the 70's, 80's and 90's now don't you. What comes around goes around.

Return to “Football”