Oak Hill(0) @ (44)Wheelersburg

wobycat
SEOPS

Re: WK6 (4-1) Oak Hill @ (5-0) Wheelersburg

Post by wobycat »

P(irate) wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:12 pm
baseball16 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:32 am I will mention this, I am sure many of the Burg people are great people, but there are some pretty classless one's as well. As is the case in all Areas. The two knuckleheads that were talking on the radio through Burgfans radio at the Jackson game should be ashamed and suspended. The way they talk about Oak Hill and the Rest of the SOC2 is crap. especially while cursing on air! Jokesters and Classless is all I can say about it.

Here's hoping for a Competitive game and no injuries for either team!!
Are they supposed to suspend themselves? They do it on their own. And I didn't think we would have to bring this up every year but I guess we do. It is called BURGFAN, I repeat, BURGFAN. You don't have to listen if you don't like it.
Actually, I think one of them suspended themselves for this game. The play by play guy will be suspended indefinitely. He has roid rage. Hemorrhoids have sidelined him before.

It's funny though, if you say it in the WNXT context........"Outside West and Wheelersburg the league appears down this year"....... no one bats an eye, but get on the internet and podcast that the conference is Sh^^TY outside of West and Burg and it's a slap in the face. You can sugar coat it however you want but telling the truth hurts.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

wobycat wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:21 pm
baseball16 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:32 am I will mention this, I am sure many of the Burg people are great people, but there are some pretty classless one's as well. As is the case in all Areas. The two knuckleheads that were talking on the radio through Burgfans radio at the Jackson game should be ashamed and suspended. The way they talk about Oak Hill and the Rest of the SOC2 is crap. especially while cursing on air! Jokesters and Classless is all I can say about it.

Are they supposed to suspend themselves? They do it on their own. And I didn't think we would have to bring this up every year but I guess we do. It is called BURGFAN, I repeat, BURGFAN. You don't have to listen if you don't like it.
Actually, I think one of them suspended themselves for this game. The play by play guy will be suspended indefinitely. He has roid rage. Hemorrhoids have sidelined him before.

It's funny though, if you say it in the WNXT context........"Outside West and Wheelersburg the league appears down this year"....... no one bats an eye, but get on the internet and podcast that the conference is Sh^^TY outside of West and Burg and it's a slap in the face. You can sugar coat it however you want but telling the truth hurts.
😂

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

wobycat wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:21 pm

If any other school had the same type of station, and said the stuff that was being said, NO ONE would bat an eye. Why?? Cause ppl love to hate on the Burg. And these Ass Hat Clowns are getting to Howard Stern Football games, and give more reason to hate, and it's a riot.
Don't like it? Don't tune in. I think ppl tune in just to find a reason to complain.

It's like listening to Trump, you never know what is gonna be said, but we still listen. Matter of a fact, I think there is a lot of similarities between the one they call the Duke, and The Don. Both are boisterous and say what they wanna say. Probably both wear a toupe' truth be told. Old washed up has beens trying to kick up dust, and ruffle feathers, and I Love It!

Ok game wise, Burg wins, but Oaks always play tough the first half. 2nd string in early 4th

#GoBurg

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Wheelersburg with no trouble in this one. The Pirates will be 10-0 and the #1 seed in region 19. Right now 3 of the top 5 in region 19 are SOC schools.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Holden gonna get held under 150 cause of quick scores

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

That's a good one

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Thought you guys might enjoy this. Scroll to the end for some comments about Tanner Holden.

https://www.landof10.com/ohio-state/emo ... ium=Social

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

good read

PirateBB
Freshman Team

Post by PirateBB »

Burg too much for Oak Hill... Predicting Burg 49-0

GO BURG!

falcons4life
Riding the Bench

Post by falcons4life »

PirateBB wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:05 pm Burg too much for Oak Hill... Predicting Burg 49-0

GO BURG!
PirateBB, I'm with you that the Pirates will be too much for the Oaks, but 49-0?! Oak Hill is the #5 ranked team in Reg 19...and that's nearly a 50 point spread! If the Burg beats them that bad, then they can go ahead and punch their ticket to the Final 4! My prediction will remain a little more conservative...Wheelersburg 42 - Oak Hill 7. :D

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

falcons4life wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:45 pm
PirateBB wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:05 pm Burg too much for Oak Hill... Predicting Burg 49-0

GO BURG!
PirateBB, I'm with you that the Pirates will be too much for the Oaks, but 49-0?! Oak Hill is the #5 ranked team in Reg 19...and that's nearly a 50 point spread! If the Burg beats them that bad, then they can go ahead and punch their ticket to the Final 4! My prediction will remain a little more conservative...Wheelersburg 42 - Oak Hill 7. :D
Yea the oaks are 5th but beat who? Burg will roll these poor boys...

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

The only question about this game will be when Coach Woodward takes his foot off the gas pedal with his offense. Even after he pulls the 1st string, 2nd string has the ability to put up 2-3 touchdowns on them.

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

Only way Burg loses a game this regular season, is if they look past a team, or just forget how to play football that night and the refs throw laundry on them

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Im an arse but if i coached a team like burg we'd average 60 when we could

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

ironman02 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:14 pm Thought you guys might enjoy this. Scroll to the end for some comments about Tanner Holden.

https://www.landof10.com/ohio-state/emo ... ium=Social
that's awesome

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Where are the oak hill fans? There is one in particular that was bashing burg on a another thread saying they haven't beast anyone the last couple years... but now that it's his turn to get smacked around he has nothing to say!!?? Come on.. at least come on here and talk a little smack. Everyone knows that burg will win this game easily. However, if the shoe was on the other foot you know that burg fans would still be talking crap!! Otherwise what's this site for??

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

"The last 3 years who have they beat? Ironton is terrible now. Valley, Minford and West have been down. Waverly hadn't shown a pulse for years till last year and they got waxed at home in the playoffs. Wheelersburg has been good lately, but Ironton, Valley, and West have all had runs of teams the last 10 years that would've been just as successful. Wheelersburg just timed it right. Until you fo something on the state level they're just another good team."

A post by "oak" on another thread!!

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

I like talking crap. Just wait to wellston vs NY week and it'll be fun

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:29 pm I like talking crap. Just wait to wellston vs NY week and it'll be fun
lol I like people like you!! You know wellston is going to get spanked by NY and you're still gonna hype it up!! Haha

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

BurgGrad6 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:49 pm
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:29 pm I like talking crap. Just wait to wellston vs NY week and it'll be fun
lol I like people like you!! You know wellston is going to get spanked by NY and you're still gonna hype it up!! Haha
Without a doubt gonna make the pages be 8 plus just from my typing lol

Return to “Football”