Week 8: Rock Hill (4-2, 2-1) @ Ironton (3-4, 3-0)

Game day
All State

Re: Week 8: Rock Hill (4-2, 2-1) @ Ironton (3-4, 3-0)

Post by Game day »

I don't think the ref's hurt the game at all. Both teams played hard and it was a clean game.

In closing I don't think either team is really a very good playoff team. They might fool me but I did not see much out of either team’s offense that would push them through the playoffs maybe one game but that would be it. I would say there are 2 teams in the area that might make a push in the playoffs and that would be Valley and Wheelersburg.

I would also wish number 85 from Ironton a quick recovery!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I DON'T THINK THE OFFICIATING WAS SLANTED EITHER WAY AS WELL. LOOKED TO ME LIKE A PURTY WELL OFFICIATED GAME.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

game day wrote:I don't think the ref's hurt the game at all. Both teams played hard and it was a clean game.

In closing I don't think either team is really a very good playoff team. They might fool me but I did not see much out of either team’s offense that would push them through the playoffs maybe one game but that would be it. I would say there are 2 teams in the area that might make a push in the playoffs and that would be Valley and Wheelersburg.

I would also wish number 85 from Ironton a quick recovery!
I agree about playoff caliber. If you would have told me this pre-season, I would have never thought so. It's just school size finally catching up with them. They used to be able to win those early season KY games & even burg up until 5-years or so.
They have talent. Injuries have killed the starters therefore, thinned out sidelines. Several frosh got out there & performed for injured Lucas Campbell. He's a senior & it was senior night. He only got to play a RHHS 3 & out & part of the punt return team. He also has been used in the backfield giving IHS more talent there, & he was a big guy that could move the pile! So, thanks for all of your efforts as a fighting tiger Lucas. You will be rememberd for all of your tiger efforts!
Up next 7-1 Chesapeake, & a chance to rightfully own our first ovc championship in FB & keep our playoff hopes alive.
Those would be huge accomplishments after starting 0-4.
RHHS will be a solid club next year also. This could become a huge rivalry game!!!!
GOTIGERSGO!!!!

Tiger0line05
Waterboy

Post by Tiger0line05 »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:I DON'T THINK THE OFFICIATING WAS SLANTED EITHER WAY AS WELL. LOOKED TO ME LIKE A PURTY WELL OFFICIATED GAME.
First half pretty even, but second half, UNBELIEVABLE

tl895
Varsity

Post by tl895 »

philthyphil wrote:
queenofhearts wrote:Is pallidino playing tonight?
He played but was a non-factor.
he averaged 6 yds a carry......

tl895
Varsity

Post by tl895 »

hello ovc...... the weakest ironton team in several years is in first place .just think if in the future we get rid of the lack of discipline and stupid penalties what we might do.... the hill had some good looking backs but the line couldn't hold up against a bigger group. they would get smoked in the playoffs which they wont have to worry about now....

Tiger0line05
Waterboy

Post by Tiger0line05 »

tl895 wrote:hello ovc...... the weakest ironton team in several years is in first place .just think if in the future we get rid of the lack of discipline and stupid penalties what we might do.... the hill had some good looking backs but the line couldn't hold up against a bigger group. they would get smoked in the playoffs which they wont have to worry about now....

ROCK HILL AND IRONTON BOTH WIN OUT , I THINK THEY ARE BOTH IN , JMO

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

:roll:wow where have we gone to

Return to “Football”