Logan 5-0 at Shadyside 1-4

OICU812
Varsity

Re: Logan 5-0 at Shadyside 1-4

Post by OICU812 »

Hope this is a good game where Logan has a chance to put up some points and maybe get some things sorted out.
Ground Buck wrote:
Chieftain2009 wrote:Just love how when a Logan thread is started to talk about the upcoming game, which is what people want to do...a couple dbags gets on here and just rip em all the time. This thread was made to talk about the game!
I just love how many of the Logan posters praise Paladin when he rips other teams in SEO apart and makes fun of them. Then when anyone does that to Logan they cry about it and some even threaten to contact the moderators. Stop being biased and rip your old buddy Paladin when he makes a mockery of a thread and then maybe people will stop ripping Logan. Until you do it wont stop. Just some friendly advice.
I for one have never praised Paladin, I don't go on other team's threads very often, so I wouldn't really know what he does.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

LHS 72 wrote:
Trenchfoot wrote:Looks to be good weather wise for this one. Forecast now calling for mostly cloudy skies and in the upper 50's. The moisture from Hurricane Joaquin is not supposed to get into the Ohio area until Sat/Sun. Don't know much about Shadyside's field but no significant rain is in the forecast for Friday.
Grass field condition unknown!
Looks like they keep their field in good shape.

OICU812
Varsity

Post by OICU812 »

That's a nice natural grass field!

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

May have to revise my outlook after watching film on Shady -- they are ripe for the pickings with a weak secondary and thats something Logan may well exploit with Little, Smith and Co. This one gets out of hand.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Chieftain2009 wrote:That's a nice natural grass field!
Yep, not sure who they was playing but the picture I found said Shadyside 2015. Kind of a blurry pic but can tell the grass field is kept up with pride.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Well i know you guys want to talk about this game but logan wins easy maybe a mercy rule here

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Anyone know how many grass fields the Cheifs will play on this year?
Logan is probably practicing across from Smeads this week.

carbon_dated
All State

Post by carbon_dated »

Shadyside's field is usually in good shape, but I agree with GhostOfHomer in letting Logan know don't let it be close in 4th qtr. You'll regret it. Tigers know they win Friday and they're IN playoffs in such a weak R25.
As for highlights of the Tigers games this season go to http://www.wtov9.com or http://www.wtrf.com because they both do good job.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Go Chiefs

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Field definitely has some rough patches. Some heavy tire tracks on one end that go from about the 10 yard line through the end zone. Some bare spots even in week 3 (first home game).

But won't be an excuse. Logan just needs to go out and execute.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

noreply66 wrote:Anyone know how many grass fields the Cheifs will play on this year?
Logan will play on grass at Shadyside and Gallipolis.

Plus any possible first round playoff game.

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

LoganLocos wrote:
noreply66 wrote:Anyone know how many grass fields the Cheifs will play on this year?

Better chance than not your first playoff game will be played on turf, just off 328, with a big purple emblem in the middle of the field.

Who are we kidding here.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

doubleplay643 wrote:
LoganLocos wrote:

Better chance than not your first playoff game will be played on turf, just off 328, with a big purple emblem in the middle of the field.

Who are we kidding here.
We'll have to beat Jackson OR DeSales to be at home week 11. And even then its no guarantee.

And if we lose both, we'll be RIGHT on the bubble and likely traveling to Kilbourne (turf), Massillon Perry (grass), or Licking Hts (grass).

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

I agree, Locos. If Logan loses both Jackson & DeSales, they will be on the bubble and not assured of getting in. The last two games will not get Logan much of anything points -wise. Win Jackson or DeSales and you are in with maybe a home game.

First beat Shady.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

logan rolls.

surfsider
All State

Post by surfsider »

No rain in Shadyside today and none forecast for tomorrow. Shadyside will pull out all stops to get a win. Coach Holenka one of the best at setting up his defense. They were kina lucky last week that Toronto fumbled into the end zone from the 1-yd. line at the end of the game. Forget the D2 vs. D7 stuff. Tigers can spring the upset but my money's still on Logan.

Remember to get DeFelice pizza when you're in town. :122249 It was voted best of world in 2005 and still going strong. :12223

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

GAME DAY---GO CHIEFS

anderson2012
JV Team

Post by anderson2012 »

noreply66 wrote:GAME DAY---GO CHIEFS
Oh man, Friday night game for this huh? Good luck to the Chiefs, two battles to fight: 1) don't puke on the bus ride if its as windy and hilly as I imagine it will be and 2) win the 4 quarters. Shizzle isn't going to roll over for anyone. Don't be deceived by the size difference either, it's about the fight not the numbers (look no further than the trap that was Loudonville).

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

If the Chiefs play hard and all 4 quarters they should come away with a victory!

Chiefs 42

Shadyside 21

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Seems like the 3rd quarter is Logan's worse. They need to come out in the third and score the 1st time they have the ball.

Return to “Football”