Week 5 Power Poll

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Re: Week 5 Power Poll

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

noreply66 wrote:Glad to see the twins are on here.

handy dawn and grounded duck :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8
We are all glad to see how much of a joke you believe Logan's schedule to be made clear by your unyielding urge to post laughter icons. Also made clear by your attempts at dodging the facts as they witch slap you in the face. :mrgreen:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

It didn't work Mr.Duck.... you are a person with a Division VII mouth when you make it to Division VI someone might care.....how about a few more icons... :-D :lol: :-D :lol: :-D :lol: WILBUR

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Wheelersburg....big win over Jackson.
Logan....wins over Meigs and Teays Valley
Jackson....wins over Chillicothe and Granville
Chillicothe...win over Teays Valley
Lucasville Valley...preparing to hit meat of schedule
Meigs...win over River Valley
Circleville...preparing to hit meat of schedule
Logan Elm...win over Bloom-Carroll
Zane Trace...win over Logan Elm
Paint Valley...wins over Williamsburg and Minford.....Alexander...win over Harvest Prep that will look good later.

I put LE over ZT as to where I feel the teams are now.
Last edited by bman on Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Stop feeding the troll, Icky Dicky cause he is sticky. Jealousy is flaming up as he follow a minor MINOR team. Logan 's schedule is what it is and they play UP when they find someone to play them. Otherwise you take what you can get. The names of Logan's opponents over the years you will not find on most schecules in SEO. Too tough or too big ( or too far.. :lol: :lol: :lol: .. can't forget that one ).

8)

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Dandy Don wrote:This just in, the overuse of emogis will lessen the brutality of certain facts.

If you act 12 and use a bunch of laughing emogis strung together this will negate actual information.

It is referred to as the "Paladin Effect" a scientific hypothesis thought only to be true in Hocking County and NEO.
Jim Dandy Don, the pride and backbone of Wellston. LMAO!!!

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

Dandy Don wrote:
Logan grad wrote:
Dandy Don wrote:1. Wheelersburg -- not like some weak SEO D2 schools that play on average two divisions down (I won't mention Logan's name here)

2. Zane Trace -- knew they would be a contender for Region 17 from early this year when we scrimmaged, some weapons on that team

3. Circleville -- a bit of surprise here but deserving of a 3 spot with their athletic ability

4. Valley -- nothing in their way until they face Burg and they are a "purple" school that is not afraid to play up unlike some purple schools

5. Paint Valley -- the match-up with ZT this week will be epic in the SVC

6. Logan -- who else is big and bad and plays D7 Shadyside (1-4) in Week 6; we will know more about them when they play DeSales and someone their own size finally

7. Jackson -- will be interesting to see if they rally the troops or if all the Peyton Place silly politics and crazy Dads get in their way after a loss no one was expecting

8. Meigs -- they will be the hunted in the TVC Ohio

9. Alexander -- they showed they may be the best hunter of the TVC Ohio

10. Chillicothe, Wellston and River Valley tied; this week will determine some things here

Re Logan; uh Teays Valley is D2 buddy and Athens is D3. I think you forget Logan is D2 not D1......

Uh buddy (your lingo not mine)....Logan plays one (D2); four (D3's); three (D4's); one (D5); one (D7). That is an average of D4 or two divisions down from what you are there buddy. This is a power poll. There isn't much power in your weak a$$ schedule buddy. My bet is every other team listed above plays on average at their level or "up" in schedule and no where close to two divisions down like you do buddy.

Explain that to the other Logan guy that likes to talk about brains...or lack thereof in his case.

Paladin should be able to explain to you buddy how to schedule up like the NEO football teams do, he is a big proponent of this...errrr unless it is Logan. Which then of course there is a logical explanation.

Like this year for Week 6 there was only 20 some odd teams on the OHSAA website for open dates for the week you had open and ummm, yeah, that is right it was ummm, yeah more convenient to drive to Shadyside than 40 minutes up the road toward Columbus ummm, yeah that is it, yeah that is the story. See I told you buddy there was a logical and completely understandable explanation.
:aaaaa22 :aaaaa22 :aaaaa22 :aaaaa22 :aaaaa22

Whodey
Freshman Team

Post by Whodey »

Paladin wrote:Stop feeding the troll, Icky Dicky cause he is sticky. Jealousy is flaming up as he follow a minor MINOR team. Logan 's schedule is what it is and they play UP when they find someone to play them. Otherwise you take what you can get. The names of Logan's opponents over the years you will not find on most schecules in SEO. Too tough or too big ( or too far.. :lol: :lol: :lol: .. can't forget that one ).

8)

Well here are your stats (facts) Chief Paladin from Drew Pasteur's website.

Out of 107 Division 2 teams your beloved Chieftains have the 93rd toughest schedule. That does not count the Shadyside D7 game yet the way I understand how he determines this stat. So next week lol you will move from 93rd closer to number 107. Only 14 teams this week with "weaker a$$" schedules than Logan. Next week that number will shrink lol, and I will let you know when Week 6 Power Poll results are updated lol.

Not much power in the Chieftains' totem "pole" this year.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Jakefromstatefarm
Varsity

Post by Jakefromstatefarm »

Is this a power poll or one giant pi**ing match?

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

scrolled through and I will skip right over this thread I think

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

Dandy Don wrote:
Paladin wrote:Stop feeding the troll, Icky Dicky cause he is sticky. Jealousy is flaming up as he follow a minor MINOR team. Logan 's schedule is what it is and they play UP when they find someone to play them. Otherwise you take what you can get. The names of Logan's opponents over the years you will not find on most schecules in SEO. Too tough or too big ( or too far.. :lol: :lol: :lol: .. can't forget that one ).
8)
Well here are your stats (facts) Chief Paladin from Drew Pasteur's website.
Out of 107 Division 2 teams your beloved Chieftains have the 93rd toughest schedule. That does not count the Shadyside D7 game yet the way I understand how he determines this stat. So next week lol you will move from 93rd closer to number 107. Only 14 teams this week with "weaker a$$" schedules than Logan. Next week that number will shrink lol, and I will let you know when Week 6 Power Poll results are updated lol.
Not much power in the Chieftains' totem "pole" this year.

what drew pastuer site are you looking at??? Logan is ranked #44 in all of DII........
Toledo Bowsher is 93. #384 (1-4, D2 R4)

#146 Logan (5-0) 117.4
Updated 9/27/2015 1:41 PM
Week 5 complete

Rankings
#44 of 107 in Division II
#12 of 27 in Region 5
unless i'm missing something your info donald is way off.....

hey did see this on there.
Biggest Upsets
Ranked by likelihood of upset, at the time
Updated 9/27/2015 1:34 PM
Week 5 complete
10) Logan 61-49 at The Plains Athens, week #1, 24-pt underdog.... huh how bout that......

Whodey
Freshman Team

Post by Whodey »

1987chieftains wrote: what drew pastuer site are you looking at??? Logan is ranked #44 in all of DII........

#146 Logan (5-0) 117.4
Week 5 complete

Rankings
#12 of 27 in Region 5

Biggest Upsets
Week 5 complete
10) Logan 61-49 at The Plains Athens, week #1, 24-pt underdog.... huh how bout that......
Let me slow down for you. Ok are you ready now?

I am talking about strength of schedule see the looooonnnggg list of comments about that above. Ok have you caught up yet?

Now go back to the site you just copied and pasted and find the strength of schedule information. Ok are you there yet?
You are 93 out of 107 only 14 other schools playing weaker schedules.

Logan is in the bottom 10% or so of strength of schedule BEFORE you play Shadyside. Stay tuned for next week it may be 107 out of 107 who knows.

Any questions?

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

ah i see... now you can speed back up.....

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

so yes, i do have a question...... from what your saying, Logans schedule this year isn't the toughest..... Logan has always sucked and always will suck??

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Might as well play them weak schedules if it gets you home playoff games,c'mon up and watch some weak D2 football dandy don,i'll even buy you a bag of popcorn then you can sing me your famous turn out the lights song when it is all over.lol

Whodey
Freshman Team

Post by Whodey »

1987chieftains wrote:so yes, i do have a question...... from what your saying, Logans schedule this year isn't the toughest..... Logan has always sucked and always will suck??
No not at all. Lot of respect for Logan football past and present the stats speak for themselves with wins/losses and league championships.

My point is that some of us that follow other teams (Wellston for me) are routinely called minor league, weak, runners from competition, and the list is long and distinguished.

But when I point out factually that maybe this isn't the toughest schedule for Logan (93/107) and maybe just maybe certain NEO people should just shut up with spewing venom. Fact is we are bound schedule wise with league commitments and playing other non-league area teams.

It is tiresome being on the receiving end given the information.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

Dandy Don wrote:
1987chieftains wrote:so yes, i do have a question...... from what your saying, Logans schedule this year isn't the toughest..... Logan has always sucked and always will suck??
No not at all. Lot of respect for Logan football past and present the stats speak for themselves with wins/losses and league championships.

My point is that some of us that follow other teams (Wellston for me) are routinely called minor league, weak, runners from competition, and the list is long and distinguished.

But when I point out factually that maybe this isn't the toughest schedule for Logan (93/107) and maybe just maybe certain NEO people should just shut up with spewing venom. Fact is we are bound schedule wise with league commitments and playing other non-league area teams.

It is tiresome being on the receiving end given the information.
i understand your points you and some others make. but instead of directing those at Logan posters in general why not just pm him? although he is by far not the only one on the board that is like that. and i agree with your last sentence everyone in SEO is stuck with what it is.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Dandy Don wrote:
1987chieftains wrote: what drew pastuer site are you looking at??? Logan is ranked #44 in all of DII........

#146 Logan (5-0) 117.4
Week 5 complete

Rankings
#12 of 27 in Region 5

Biggest Upsets
Week 5 complete
Let me slow down for you. Ok are you ready now?

I am talking about strength of schedule see the looooonnnggg list of comments about that above. Ok have you caught up yet?

Now go back to the site you just copied and pasted and find the strength of schedule information. Ok are you there yet?
You are 93 out of 107 only 14 other schools playing weaker schedules.

Logan is in the bottom 10% or so of strength of schedule BEFORE you play Shadyside. Stay tuned for next week it may be 107 out of 107 who knows.

Any questions?
:aaaaa18 me a river and build a bridge over it and then please leave :lol: :lol:

billcox
Varsity

Post by billcox »

1. Logan (5-0)
2. Burg (5-0)
3. Valley (5-0)
4. Zane Trace (5-0)
5. Paint Valley (5-0)
6. Jackson (4-1)
7. Circleville (4-1)
8. Logan Elm (4-1)