Week 5 : (2-2) Portsmouth @ (0-4) Ironton

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Re: Week 5 : (2-2) Portsmouth @ (0-4) Ironton

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

cg-ironton fan wrote:IF tigers finish 6-4 and burg finishes 9-1 I just don't see that much of a difference in the 2
After giving you praise for not being a bigoted moron, you go and say something like this. Ironton is 1-4, 1-4, let me say it again 1-4. How in the world is Ironton going to be that much better if they win 6 games? Ptown,RH, CG, SP, Fairland? Really? You don't think Burg could take Jackson off the schedule and have cupcakes all year long too? Also, Valley is a good football team. They only won their region last year. But Burg spanked them too. Keep on the rose colored glasses you fools. I pray for another Burg Itown. It will be much worse the next time.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

BurgGrad_06 wrote:You sound like the little giants. Even if burg beat you 99 out of 100 there is still that one time.. hahaha lame. Moving on...
Yea so what's the series at right now 16-7. Tigers still better than Burg.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

tigercannon71 wrote:
BurgGrad_06 wrote:You sound like the little giants. Even if burg beat you 99 out of 100 there is still that one time.. hahaha lame. Moving on...
Yea so what's the series at right now 16-7. Tigers still better than Burg.
It will be 16-10 by the time next season is over.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

good one

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

Jolly P(irate) wrote:
cg-ironton fan wrote:IF tigers finish 6-4 and burg finishes 9-1 I just don't see that much of a difference in the 2
After giving you praise for not being a bigoted moron, you go and say something like this. Ironton is 1-4, 1-4, let me say it again 1-4. How in the world is Ironton going to be that much better if they win 6 games? Ptown,RH, CG, SP, Fairland? Really? You don't think Burg could take Jackson off the schedule and have cupcakes all year long too? Also, Valley is a good football team. They only won their region last year. But Burg spanked them too. Keep on the rose colored glasses you fools. I pray for another Burg Itown. It will be much worse the next time.
dude the schedule is pretty much even

a win over Jackson is not beating the packers or patriots I am sorry it is not

ironton lost to its 4 hardest opponents, burg has beat 2 of theirs (so far)

you guys came out in game1 scared of something don't think I was the only 1 that noticed this!!!!! no trick plays , no onside kicks , and a run attack

so a fact from game 1 is (either burg assumed ironton strength or burg sensed weakness from themselves!!!

TIGERS still must go 6-4 so a lot could happen between now and then

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

cg-ironton fan wrote:
Jolly P(irate) wrote:
dude the schedule is pretty much even

a win over Jackson is not beating the packers or patriots I am sorry it is not

ironton lost to its 4 hardest opponents, burg has beat 2 of theirs (so far)

you guys came out in game1 scared of something don't think I was the only 1 that noticed this!!!!! no trick plays , no onside kicks , and a run attack

so a fact from game 1 is (either burg assumed ironton strength or burg sensed weakness from themselves!!!

TIGERS still must go 6-4 so a lot could happen between now and then
Comical, you're lack of perception for the truth is comical. So Burg was scared, less talented and weak in week 1. Lol. You have to be kidding. They were disciplined, played hard nosed football and did what it took to win the game. All of the excuses in the world can't change that. Plus Itown was healthy. So please tell me again why Itown is better?

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

all I am saying is game 1 could have went either way!!! who knows what a week 11 or 12 could bring!!!

all I am saying is week 1 was non typical burg!!! (for whatever reason 1 wants to come up with )

you guys better worry about valley, tigers still have along way to go to get to 6-4!!!!

I mean you guys said there is no way in _______ valley can put 15 on the board against you LOL. that 1 guy that did the DOMINATION sign few years ago should do that again with the slogan NO WAY VALLEY PUTS 15 ON BOARD AGAINST BURG!!!!

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Haha cg you get dumber as the season rolls on. U are the definition of a troll. Get over yourself. Ironton isn't very good. I hope burg gets ironton in the playoffs. But you better hope ironton even makes the playoffs. Either way you will be at home week 12!

PopeSnoopDogThe1st
Varsity

Post by PopeSnoopDogThe1st »

@cg-ironton fan & BurgGrad_06.............KEYBOARD FIGHT...KEYBOARD FIGHT...KEYBOARD FIGHT...KEYBOARD FIGHT...KEYBOARD FIGHT...KEYBOARD FIGHT...KEYBOARD FIGHT...KEYBOARD FIGHT...KEYBOARD FIGHT...KEYBOARD FIGHT...KEYBOARD FIGHT...KEYBOARD FIGHT...KEYBOARD FIGHT...KEYBOARD FIGHT... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

weasel
Waterboy

Post by weasel »

Good Lord..... I leave for a week and come back and the Ironton fans come out like cockroaches. It was silence through 4 weeks of beat downs, then they beat a 2-2 team and they're back to beating their chests like King Kong! I'm glad some things will never change.

If Ifs and Buts were Candy and Nuts.... Ironton would have a Merry Christmas!

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Boots are made for walking and that's just what they'll do CG you're gonna have to walk down 52!

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

BurgGrad_06 wrote:Boots are made for walking and that's just what they'll do CG you're gonna have to walk down 52!
http://www.animationlibrary.com/animati ... n_gorilla/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^burg folk LOL

The Flying Dutchman
Varsity

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

It's funny someone with 14 posts in 5 years talking smack about other teams. I guess you have waited a long time to bang away on a certain team, enjoy but remember karma is a biotch.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

cg-ironton fan wrote:
BurgGrad_06 wrote:Boots are made for walking and that's just what they'll do CG you're gonna have to walk down 52!
http://www.animationlibrary.com/animati ... n_gorilla/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^burg folk LOL
5-0

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

ironton fans seem to have this fantasy that everyone fears them or is scared of them :lol:

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

fbnut wrote:ironton fans seem to have this fantasy that everyone fears them or is scared of them :lol:
They all live in a fantasy land. They have King Mediocre, Prince Onewin and Queen, the band Queen. Lmao.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:It's funny someone with 14 posts in 5 years talking smack about other teams. I guess you have waited a long time to bang away on a certain team, enjoy but remember karma is a biotch.

I heard that dutch.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

fbnut wrote:ironton fans seem to have this fantasy that everyone fears them or is scared of them :lol:
that's what 40 years of stompin mudholes in teams will do for a program. we're kinda outta sorts right now. hopefully those days return.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Jolly P(irate) wrote:
They all live in a fantasy land. They have King Mediocre, Prince Onewin and Queen, the band Queen. Lmao.

I can't say I didn't see all this happening.so everybody deserves a laugh.. I guess after 40 years it was a tad bit overdue. we'll just have to put all our marbles in, and shake em all around and see how long it is again before we can roll a yahtzee.

right now we shouldn't be concerned with anything other than the failand dragons. -------------I ain't acting like it's the schedules we use to have. cause it ain't. but for whatever it's worth it is what is here. and the ovc will be an awesome league overall I think now.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

in all sports.

Return to “Football”