Week 5: Paden City (1-2) @ River (3-1)

carbon_dated
All State

Week 5: Paden City (1-2) @ River (3-1)

Post by carbon_dated »

River needs to bounce back after losing to powerful Magnolia. Should light up that new scoreboard I saw.

surfsider
All State

Re: Week 5: Paden City (1-2) @ River (3-1)

Post by surfsider »

I think River owes PC a good whuppin' after an embarrassing loss to them last year.

sportsfan
JV Team

Post by sportsfan »

Paden City will play River very well, both coaches know each other after working together for many years at Paden City. These 2 schools should play in every sport offered. Athletic Directors should give student-athletes the opportunity to have fun in games, not bringing in teams for victories. Kids like to play in games with friends and fans like to see games they played in when they were school.
I hope both sides continue to keep these games,

carbon_dated
All State

Post by carbon_dated »

olddog, you're right about that. It amazes me to this day that Paden City still has it's h.s., but that town is awfully proud of its Wildcats.
The AD's of both schools need to keep this competition going in all sports.

surfsider
All State

Post by surfsider »

I know coach Flannery is good buds with PC coach Croasman because he used to teach there, but there's no reason River shouldn't win this big. 48-6. Anything less than 40 points from River and i'd be disappointed. Will listen to this one on radio while watching FF/MC game in Woodsfield.

Return to “Football”