Week Two-Northwest @ Rockhill

REDMEN95
JV Team

Re: Week Two-Northwest @ Rockhill

Post by REDMEN95 »

The RH District Needs Change....Starting With The Board Of Education.
As A Rock Hill Alum I Know How Things Are There. When You Have Familiy
Members Of The Current Head Coach On The School Board There Will Never Be
A Change Unless He Decides Its Time To Go. I Love RH And Would Love To See
The District Excel In Everything!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

AT'S WHAT I'M TAKLKING ABOUT.

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

Rock Hill keeps going the way they are with student body shrinking as quick as it they may not even have a football team brand new field or not.
Sadly it's just not Rock Hill they just seem to be getting hit the hardest with their vast geography.
Others schools in the area are also shrinking in size due to many reasons mostly lack of jobs.
So the next few years will be huge for Rock Hill as well as other schools in surrounding counties.

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

black76 wrote:Bad boy I don't know what drugs you are smokin! I made some calls just to make sure. Trip has never applied for that job. When was ever even open? :122245 Sorry to disappoint you bud. If he had he would be out there coachin them up son. I was glad to hear Lutz is there. Hope he helps the program along and he gets the Head job.
Why don't you ask Merrill? I'm sure he will tell you. Why don't you make that call?

I never said it was open or otherwise. They did meet, and the board didn't like someone getting rid of the good ole boys club. In fact it's probably a good decision as he would have butted heads with them everyday.

Rock Hill's program is one of the worst in this area, yet they hold on to the same coaches. Wonder why???

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

They current coaching staff may not have any idea that it happened. But there is a handful of people that know it was discussed....in length. Trust me.

Just 2 weeks ago I had a RH guy come in and hit me up for an athletic booster donation. Hell even he knew about Tripplet and we joked about RH not wanting anything better for their program since they turned him down.

black76
JV Team

Post by black76 »

You may have it backwards. He might of turned them down. I seriously don't think you know a HILL of beans about the HILL.

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

black76 wrote:You may have it backwards. He might of turned them down. I seriously don't think you know a HILL of beans about the HILL.
I know three board members and the Tripletts. I know what happens and frankly, I don't give a rats ass what they do. Their football program has suffered for years because the board members run the show. Have heard how they like to control things out of their own mouths.

You must be a coach. If you were a board member you would have already known this.

Rock Hill is a good coaching job. Keep losing and they can't run you off, as long as you play the right kids!

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

black76 wrote:You may have it backwards. He might of turned them down. I seriously don't think you know a HILL of beans about the HILL.
You're right that he turned them down when they told him he wouldn't be bringing his own coaches in. No upside to coaching there at all. Especially for a coach like him.

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

I may get grilled for this.
But what is so great about Tripplet ??
How many schools has he coached I know he coached Ironton and pretty much ran out of there..
Why is up to discussion at another time.
But ever job that comes up he comes up.
If he is so great just asking but if he is so great them why has he been at so many schools ?
I heard so far over the years he was at Oak Hill Ironton and portsmouth West if I remember right maybe I am wrong on that I admit not to sure.
But when South Point job was open everyone said he should have got it now Rock Hill the same.
Just asking why is he so great if he hasn't stayed at one school and did he also coach Symmes Valley ?

SouthGallia#1 in bball
Riding the Bench

Post by SouthGallia#1 in bball »

Not a lot of line breaks or paragraphs in this thread.

Northwest in a route. Like Route 66, but this one will still be relevant in a week.

Tiger0line05
Waterboy

Post by Tiger0line05 »

Seems like everyone knows what's going on at Rock Hill. Maybe everyone should put in for the job. :122246

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

This should be a good game!

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Good luck to the Redmen

SEpanthermom
Riding the Bench

Post by SEpanthermom »

This week will be the Hills best chance at a win as I am told St. Wendolin has dropped out due to injuries and leaving them with an open week, St. W they will not be playing anyone this season.

REDMEN95
JV Team

Post by REDMEN95 »

gametime wrote:Seems like everyone knows what's going on at Rock Hill. Maybe everyone should put in for the job. :122246
I'm Sure We Couldn't Do No Worse....LOL :lol:

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

I think alot of OVC teams need whole new coaching staffs.Northwest 14 or more.

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

RHREDMEN95 wrote:
gametime wrote:Seems like everyone knows what's going on at Rock Hill. Maybe everyone should put in for the job. :122246
Lol, I was going to say the same thing

Tiger0line05
Waterboy

Post by Tiger0line05 »

manwithplan wrote:
RHREDMEN95 wrote:
Lol, I was going to say the same thing
RHREDMEN95 wrote:

Sounds like there 2 coaches putting in for it, I know it's a one year contract

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

well sorry to hear that about wendelin cancelling football, esp. due to injuries at's just sad. well anyhoo good luck to the tribe tonight.hoping for a win here.

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

Did they call the game to be finished tomorrow? Or are they playing it tonight?

Return to “Football”