WEEK 2 RUSSELL KY. @ IRONTON YOUR THOUGHTS.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Re: WEEK 2 RUSSELL KY. @ IRONTON YOUR THOUGHTS.

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

The Tigers will dig deep.
All the way under the river & waiting for any KY schools we play that get smart & are scouting us!!!
The fighting tigers will be grinning & whopping them up side da head, when they cross the bridges... Saying:" take Dat!!!"
The Tigers dig Deep & take care of their peeps!
Gotigersgo!!!
Peeps as in... A particular Ohio school needing a lil help securing a playoff spot,especially home game playoff potential!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GET ER DONE TIGERS.

SPAMONY
Varsity

Post by SPAMONY »

My sources in Russel (pretty solid) tell me that this years team likes their chances against Ironton this year. Take it for what it's worth but I think this is an interesting week 2 matchup!

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

tigers 27-13
good luck to all

79Tiger
All Conference

Post by 79Tiger »

The Tigers will rebound with a win and keep on winning.

IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

33-0 Tigers. The defense did just as I expected last week. The offense and special teams didn't show up. Numerous corrections have been made and I believe the real Tigers are going to show up this week. That is why the prediction is 33-0. Russell is no Burg. Burg was lucky that Ironton played worse than they did. Ironton had twice the talent while playing with twice the mistakes. If the tigers clean up the mistakes, and we don't get illegally chopped all night, Ironton will begin to roll.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I hope you're right ibtt, I too have a feeling the devils are going to catch a cheesed off fighting tiger team that knows they let one slip away with them burgites.

if our defense plays the same, and our offense catches up. and we limit penalties, the fighting tigers could get up a big ole head of steam in this one. but can't be looking ahead to beechwood.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Just curious if any other tiger fans feel they have twice the amount of talent as burg, not the same or more but twice the talent? how can anyone say the game went as I expected when you predict a 36-0 victory and you end up losing 14-6 :lol:
Burg did what they had to to win, whose to say if Ironton played their best game burg still wouldn't have done what they needed to do to get the win. Now it's all those illegal chop blocks whaaaaaaaaaaa, move on the burg didn't turn and run like you expected, you were wrong, your not the team you blabbered about the entire summer.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I thought they were dead even physicality/conditioned wise. which I was pleased with with because that has been heavily lopsided in the burg's favor last few years. but I don't think burg played vanilla to just win a game either.i think it was very physical and was evenly contested. and both teams had way too many penalties for an opener. and a fairly cool evening temp wise as well.

The Flying Dutchman
Varsity

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

As Coach Devine said in the movie "Rudy", "No excuses do the work"

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Corrections have been made? Ironton had more offensive yards than the pirates. Not to mention ironton could have been called on more false starts and a couple of pass interference calls. Sometimes the loss pill is hard to swallow but by now you should have pooped it out. The pirates are good. Accept it. Ironton could have easily won the game as well. They are good too. They just didn't win. Move on.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

The Flying Dutchman wrote:As Coach Devine said in the movie "Rudy", "No excuses do the work"
YUP

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

wobycat wrote:Corrections have been made? Ironton had more offensive yards than the pirates. Not to mention ironton could have been called on more false starts and a couple of pass interference calls. Sometimes the loss pill is hard to swallow but by now you should have pooped it out. The pirates are good. Accept it. Ironton could have easily won the game as well. They are good too. They just didn't win. Move on.

THAT'S JUST GREAT WOBY, NOW I SPIT LUZIANNE SWEET TEA ON MY KEYBOARD. :aaaaa46

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

LOVED THE PILL COMMENT, THAT GOES INTO MY MEMORY BANK.

Logan_Buckeye
Freshman Team

Post by Logan_Buckeye »

Good Luck to ge Tigers tonight from Chieftain Land..

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

GO FIGHTING TIGERS!

dreamweaver
Varsity

Post by dreamweaver »

elmer fudd wrote:Fudd hear...that's elmer fudd n from shuting me some wascalling rabbits

whale look at all them frognosticaters be predicting them tigers to have a terrble seeson well thats silly thats just plane foollisnish out fo them people listen irontons going get thems a good records of at least 8-2 or 9-1 the only wasy It would be anyworse than them losing too games wold be for half the teem to get the mumps before the game

moist years that wood be goods but look at that schedule them tigers gots it aint all that pretty but peoples will still be loving them some coach hass causes most peeps aint smart enough to figures that out

pss the lines gots them sum trubles if coach hass cant see that and fixe it before friday then russeel be delirously dancing on the parking lot after the games and mocking them tigers no tigers in there rite minds wants to be the first teams to lose to russel since there great great grandfather went to school in the one room Ironton high school days when history books was only 65 pages and the amerkan flasg had just 15 stars now do you tigers?
This is 2 funny! Tigers win this one and it helps it is a home game.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

As previously posted, the Fighting Tigers dig deep & take care of their peeps!
Gotigersgo!
Get
The
Ball
Get
The
Ball
Get
The
Ball
Get
The
Ball
Get
The
Ball!
!!!!!

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

IBTT wrote:33-0 Tigers. The defense did just as I expected last week. The offense and special teams didn't show up. Numerous corrections have been made and I believe the real Tigers are going to show up this week. That is why the prediction is 33-0. Russell is no Burg. Burg was lucky that Ironton played worse than they did. Ironton had twice the talent while playing with twice the mistakes. If the tigers clean up the mistakes, and we don't get illegally chopped all night, Ironton will begin to roll.
Twice the talent burg has. You seriously are stupid. Lick your wounds pussycat and focus on russell..

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Good luck ironton!!!

Return to “Football”