Pioneer Valley Conf 2015

efarns
S

Re: Pioneer Valley Conf 2015

Post by efarns »

Hooper and Clark, team QB's, are also the leading rushers for their teams. I know they're good athletes, but it means the leading passer is also getting hit 15+ times a game. Van Fossen is at 20+ carries per game.

Freshman Tate Engle - playing within the offense, putting up an efficient little stat line and making the jump to varsity with no evident growing pains

PVC MAN
JV Team

Post by PVC MAN »

efarns wrote:Hooper and Clark, team QB's, are also the leading rushers for their teams. I know they're good athletes, but it means the leading passer is also getting hit 15+ times a game. Van Fossen is at 20+ carries per game.

Freshman Tate Engle - playing within the offense, putting up an efficient little stat line and making the jump to varsity with no evident growing pains
It's called HS football where you put your best athlete there and let him touch the ball as many times as needed.

PVC MAN
JV Team

Post by PVC MAN »

I just want to say that Hooper is 1 of the top players in the league.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Are you Hoopers agent?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Cadets go (5-0) with win in Woodsfield

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Edit

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

CN2 wrote:
EasternDspy wrote:Only having limited amount of varsity players for Monroe could really hurt them with tough games vs Magnolia, Caldwell and Fort Frye all in a row.
Caldwell & Magnolia are tough games. FF, not so much. To put them iin the same sentence as Magnolia or Caldwell just because they beat Belpre is senseless. I assure you that Monroe, Caldwell & Magnolia would handle Belpre, just as they will/would handle FF. If it makes you feel good to pound your chest over last weeks victory then have at it. It's week 1, may want to worry about your next 9 games. Not that I would worry to much with the out of conference cupcakes that FF scheduled.

CN2 Went Ghost. Guess Forts non conference schedule was good enough. Don't see many PVC teams taking road games to Columbus.

MrSider
Riding the Bench

Post by MrSider »

EasternDspy wrote:Are you Hoopers agent?

No doubt..ff vs central was great game
Hopefully two 7/0 teams when ff play Caldwell..
Caldwell I'd like to think would win but pic has some great teams this year overall

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Yea Caldwell is the class of the league and clear favorite.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

PVC MAN wrote:
efarns wrote:Hooper and Clark, team QB's, are also the leading rushers for their teams. I know they're good athletes, but it means the leading passer is also getting hit 15+ times a game. Van Fossen is at 20+ carries per game.

It's called HS football where you put your best athlete there and let him touch the ball as many times as needed.
True. It is just nice to have some balance. The season is only half over and you said Hooper is already hurt.

Jakefromstatefarm
Varsity

Post by Jakefromstatefarm »

Caldwell over Waverly to the tune of 46-13.

OUCH
Riding the Bench

Post by OUCH »

Caldwell is the class of the league, Fort Frye, Monroe Central, Shenandoah and Buckeye Trail could all beat each other throughout the course of the year, Frontier is the only team that's can't compete.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Trail is not very good cmon they lost to (1-4) Cameron WV

OUCH
Riding the Bench

Post by OUCH »

You may be correct. I just seen their other losses were to, 5-0 teams and a 4-1 team. Played Barnesville closer than Shenandoah.

OUCH
Riding the Bench

Post by OUCH »

With Trails schedule, Caldwell would be 5-0, Fort Frye would be 4-1, lose to Meadowbrook. Monroe Central would be 2-3, Shenandoah would be 2-3.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I think Fort Frye has a great shot at (9-1) and a home playoff game. Last 5 games @ Frontier always seems to be weird stuff go on at Frontier but don't think Cougars can play enough D. WK 7 Trail- The game is on HC and Cadets will be fired the JRs that played a ton last year have improved so much. WK 8 Caldwell Sr Night if both teams are 7-0 this will be a great game to be at huge crowds. Caldwell should win by 2 tds or more but you never no. WK 9 @
Shenandoah Not really sure how good the Zeps are stack the box shut down Vanfossen and slow this team down like Barnesville. WK 10 @ Wirt. Wirt has got better but Fort will take this one easily.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Meadowbrook would give Caldwell all they want.

Phoenix
JV Team

Post by Phoenix »

Caldwell jumps Danville for the 1 spot in Region 25.

OUCH
Riding the Bench

Post by OUCH »

Caldwell is a completely different level than Meadowbrook. Athlete for athlete it's even, in the trenches it's not even close.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Guess to be honest you would know way more about Meadowbrook then me.

Return to “Football”