WK1 Nelsonville-York at Trimble (Saturday)

tomcatsroll
Freshman Team

Re: wk1 Nelsonville-York at Trimble (Saturday)

Post by tomcatsroll »

This is the third year in a row that we have heard about the 3 headed monster. We are yet to actually see the 3 headed monster in action.

Trimble by 2 TD's at home.

Don't see the Buckeyes stopping Jenkins or Losey.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Tomcats by a TD.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

tomcatsroll wrote:This is the third year in a row that we have heard about the 3 headed monster. We are yet to actually see the 3 headed monster in action.

Well that three headed monster might do something this year there like in grade 13 this year right ?

JoeParker_Burg
Waterboy

Post by JoeParker_Burg »

Jenkins no doubt will give NY all they want...that being said NY is very capable of beating Trimble this year. I'm a die hard NY fan but have much respect for Trimble. Go BUCKS.

05buckeye
JV Team

Post by 05buckeye »

I know it was just a scrimmage but heard trimble looked a little rusty.I know they will work it out but the buckeyes are comin to town so ya better get it together lol

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

tomcatsroll wrote:This is the third year in a row that we have heard about the 3 headed monster. We are yet to actually see the 3 headed monster in action.

If that was any of the wee cat's varsity players on defense last night you will wish you hadn't made this statement. The monster will run wild against that slice of Swiss cheese. Maybe it was wee cats JV against the other teams varsity though from what some of the sideliners claimed. They kept yelling "put the varsity in there." :mrgreen:

Broad Street
Riding the Bench

Post by Broad Street »

The defense looked a little shaky for sure. Still trying to find the right pieces in the right places. Offensively, it looked like Phil was trying to protect Jenkins and get a good look at the passing game. Losey threw some good balls and some bad ones. Cameron Curry made some unbelievable plays last night. He's going to be a handful for anyone trying to guard him. They will definitely have to clean up the line play on both sides of the ball, though.

S On My Chest
Waterboy

Post by S On My Chest »

This will definitely be a close game! I thought it was funny to see the ny kids and a couple of coaches there must be a lol intimidated by the cats! Def looked rusty but there just getting there groove and seeing where kids looked good! I seen a freshman out there on the line so it's going to be a dog fight but again Trimble wins!

05buckeye
JV Team

Post by 05buckeye »

Players and coaches from other schools attend scr immages all the time lol. Lets see how many will be at ny's scrimmage!

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

05buckeye wrote:Players and coaches from other schools attend scr immages all the time lol. Lets see how many will be at ny's scrimmage!
Athens and NY coaches were at the Logan scrimmage. To attend the 1st scrimmages all the other teams must be worried! Normally a coach will just show the basics in the 1st scrimmages

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

moonshine wrote:
05buckeye wrote:Players and coaches from other schools attend scr immages all the time lol. Lets see how many will be at ny's scrimmage!
Athens and NY coaches were at the Logan scrimmage. To attend the 1st scrimmages all the other teams must be worried! Normally a coach will just show the basics in the 1st scrimmages
That's funny. :lol: To not attend as many scrimmages/games of your opponents as you can would be foolish for a coach. I bet Logan coaches are going to as many as they can. If they are not they should be fired. :mrgreen:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GOOD LUCK BUCKEYES

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

Word on the street is Roy, Hootie, and the boys have the game again this year. :mrgreen:

oldschool
Freshman Team

Post by oldschool »

Ground Buck wrote:Word on the street is Roy, Hootie, and the boys have the game again this year. :mrgreen:

That's a good crew. I look forward to seeing them. How did NY look in scrimmage?

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

TheLot wrote:
Ground Buck wrote:Word on the street is Roy, Hootie, and the boys have the game again this year. :mrgreen:

That's a good crew. I look forward to seeing them. How did NY look in scrimmage?
Your admin must think they are really good cause they hire them for most of your games in football and basketball. Do they hire them to do baseball too? :mrgreen:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

TheLot wrote:

They looked good. Nothing to report really. No one shows a lot in a scrimmage. As long as they stay healthy, it should be a good season.

oldschool
Freshman Team

Post by oldschool »

Ground Buck wrote:
TheLot wrote:

Your admin must think they are really good cause they hire them for most of your games in football and basketball. Do they hire them to do baseball too? :mrgreen:
Do you attend most Trimble games? I mean how do you know who is officiating a game at Trimble? I would say Roy is a good official, I seen him do a State Semifinal game and I don't think they pick just anybody to do those games!

oldschool
Freshman Team

Post by oldschool »

Orange and Brown wrote:
TheLot wrote:

They looked good. Nothing to report really. No one shows a lot in a scrimmage. As long as they stay healthy, it should be a good season.
Your right about not showing to much but you can still get a good feel where your at. I'm betting NY ain't got a whole lot to show!

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Your right about not showing to much but you can still get a good feel where your at. I'm betting NY ain't got a whole lot to show![/quote][/quote]

Guy's It is same old Boston football from the 80's and it is the same with Glouster football!

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

TheLot wrote:
Do you attend most Trimble games? I mean how do you know who is officiating a game at Trimble? I would say Roy is a good official, I seen him do a State Semifinal game and I don't think they pick just anybody to do those games!
I only attend one game per year that involves Trimble. I do however subscribe to Nelsonville TV Cable, and they replay all the NY, Athens and wee cat games in football and basketball. They do not show the baseball games though, and that is why I asked about that. From watching those games I can see why you "say Roy is a good official..." He seems to favor the wee cats. I heard him say he didn't like the profanity the Trimble fans were screaming at him last season during the playoff game when they got their assez handed to them though, so he might not be so kind during week 1 this year. :lol: :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”