Gallia Academy vs River Valley Rivalry could be renewed 15

bevo
Varsity

Gallia Academy vs River Valley Rivalry could be renewed 15

Post by bevo »

word on the street is that these two could play this fall?
This may be RV's best team ever IMHO maybe GA's worst in 20 yrs.

Like to see this come about.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Gallia Academy vs River Valley Rivalry could be renewed

Post by Orange and Brown »

River valleys schedule doesn't have them on it so it won't be this fall lol

kvnchambers
Varsity

Post by kvnchambers »

this game is already scheduled for 2016-2017.... dont think it is going to happen this year

kvnchambers
Varsity

Post by kvnchambers »

Unless your saying river valley is going to get out of their game with southeastern then maybe there is something to it.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

yes , that game needs played. like ironton/Ashland--or ironton/Portsmouth.

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

From what I have heard, there is nothing set in stone on this one. RV has Southeastern in Week 2 and GAHS has a bye. The ONLY way this will be able to happen is if RV is able to get out of the SE game.....which I have heard they are trying VERY hard to do!

Stay tuned folks!! The battle of Gallia County may start back earlier then you think! ;-)

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Who knows you might also see River Valley and South Gallia as a regular season game sometime in the future, possible 2018?

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Bevo wrote:word on the street is that these two could play this fall?

I feel like RV can win this one. However, while I understand their skill players are loaded and could be the best collective group (however I think our team in '03 still tops them) but didn't they lose a lot on the line? If so, I wouldn't automatically assume they are gong to be vastly improved from last season.

meatswinger
JV Team

Post by meatswinger »

Another prejudiced viewpoint from the self proclaimed greatest linemen ever at River Vally. A dubious distinction at best. :lol:

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

I'm sorry meatslinger (cool name jackass), can you post the supposed statement of being the greatest ever? wasn't even the best lineman on that team and I'll honestly tell you that. I will tell you that I was never out worked. I was talking about our skill players anyway you blabbering dofous. Go ahead and put in your little laugh emoji, because I'm sure you're the joke in real life. Anyway back to real talk, how will the line be? That will make the difference for RV.

meatswinger
JV Team

Post by meatswinger »

BlizzardMan wrote:I'm sorry meatslinger (cool name jackass), can you post the supposed statement of being the greatest ever? wasn't even the best lineman on that team and I'll honestly tell you that. I will tell you that I was never out worked. I was talking about our skill players anyway you blabbering dofous. Go ahead and put in your little laugh emoji, because I'm sure you're the joke in real life. Anyway back to real talk, how will the line be? That will make the difference for RV.
Stop with the flirting already

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

meatswinger wrote:
BlizzardMan wrote:I'm sorry meatslinger (cool name jackass), can you post the supposed statement of being the greatest ever? wasn't even the best lineman on that team and I'll honestly tell you that. I will tell you that I was never out worked. I was talking about our skill players anyway you blabbering dofous. Go ahead and put in your little laugh emoji, because I'm sure you're the joke in real life. Anyway back to real talk, how will the line be? That will make the difference for RV.
Stop with the flirting already
It's funny you see it that way. Trouble with the ladies huh? Maybe if you weren't such a d-bag you'd have better luck.

mr.hyde
Riding the Bench

Post by mr.hyde »

Fighting bad, swinger and Blizz. Love The game.

Hulk love football.

RV skilled. Devils need more skill.

Good game coming.

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

I have heard from a very reliable source, that we will know by Tuesday or Wednesday of next week if this game is happening. If RV is able to get out of the Southeastern game, they WILL be playing the Blue Devils in Week 2!! STAY TUNED!!

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Gotta love the new superintendent for Gallia County Local Schools.

tubby
Varsity

Post by tubby »

RVRaiderFan wrote:I have heard from a very reliable source, that we will know by Tuesday or Wednesday of next week if this game is happening. If RV is able to get out of the Southeastern game, they WILL be playing the Blue Devils in Week 2!! STAY TUNED!!
Any update on this?

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

BlizzardMan wrote:

I feel like RV can win this one. However, while I understand their skill players are loaded and could be the best collective group (however I think our team in '03 still tops them) but didn't they lose a lot on the line? If so, I wouldn't automatically assume they are gong to be vastly improved from last season.
Really kind of tired of hearing about that 03 team , and i'll guarantee by reading his posts he wasn't the smartest lineman on that team , hehe!
JMO nothing personal!
Frosty boy seems a little edgy and is taking this message board thing too serious, BTW when you guys>>>>> Meatswinger vs Blizzardman <<<<< when does this titanic match up take place. Can we get weight and height stats?

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

mtswngrvsg wrote:Who knows you might also see River Valley and South Gallia as a regular season game sometime in the future, possible 2018?
With the Division RV plays in it would be stupid for them to schedule SG, nothing to gain.

cghs82
JV Team

Post by cghs82 »

Bevo wrote:
mtswngrvsg wrote:Who knows you might also see River Valley and South Gallia as a regular season game sometime in the future, possible 2018?
With the Division RV plays in it would be stupid for them to schedule SG, nothing to gain.
Agreed, River Valley-South Gallia should keep their matchup as a jamboree game. Plus with River Valley-Gallia Academy starting their Week 1 rivalry series in 2016, it would be extremely difficult to get River Valley and South Gallia together with South Gallia's conference schedule.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Bevo wrote:
BlizzardMan wrote:

Really kind of tired of hearing about that 03 team , and i'll guarantee by reading his posts he wasn't the smartest lineman on that team , hehe!
JMO nothing personal!
Frosty boy seems a little edgy and is taking this message board thing too serious, BTW when you guys>>>>> Meatswinger vs Blizzardman <<<<< when does this titanic match up take place. Can we get weight and height stats?
Says the dumbest poster on the site. JMO. Anyway, the '03 team is the only one in history to be more than mediocre, so for right now, it is the standard at RV.

Return to “Football”