Gallia Academy 63 Fairland 38

pbuck
All State

Re: Week 3: Fairland (2-0) @ Gallia Academy (1-1)

Post by pbuck »

GA IMO

urban buck
Varsity

Post by urban buck »

Fairland with the win.

dewdrinker
Freshman Team

Post by dewdrinker »

Fairland O can be dangerous but don't think the D can hold back Gallia . Gallia by at least 14 .

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

I think I will take the dragons in this, was very impressed with them on offense in week one.

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

G.A. by 21

zebra77
Varsity

Post by zebra77 »

Should be the best game in So. Ohio this week imo.

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

Coach Penrod...Need tackles for first two games. Didn't know who to check with, but if u can get me the tackles, would appreciate it. Tom Morgan asked me to check on this. Thanks.

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

This game will be a shoot out. I give the edge to gallia with the home field advantage.

the_big_coach
Freshman Team

Post by the_big_coach »

gallipolis players, you better be wearing your cup, fairland not the most sportsmanship team

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

Good Luck Devils.

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

I'll be the first to admit that as of yet I don't know much about Fairland but the wide variation of predicted scores leads me to believe that neither fan base really knows much about the other either. Looking over the Fairland schedule and their record over the past few seasons is all I can base my opinion on to this point but with that said I like Gallia to win this game at home.

dragonsfan24
JV Team

Post by dragonsfan24 »

It seems Gallia folks think they're playing another Rock Hill type team against the Dragons predicting a large margin, while many Fairland folks see how Athens dismantled the Devils in week 1 and are seeing Chance Short having another big game by exploiting GA's secondary. I have to agree that this may be the best game being played this week.

dewdrinker
Freshman Team

Post by dewdrinker »

the_big_coach wrote:gallipolis players, you better be wearing your cup, fairland not the most sportsmanship team
What a shame. With regards to how they pulled down the pants of the basketball team last winter, this doesn't surprise me. Understood Rock Hill was a bit like this under the pile too. I'd knock someones lights out the next play if they started screwing with me like that. the fair and legal way though. Play the game not play games.

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

dragonsfan24 wrote:It seems Gallia folks think they're playing another Rock Hill type team against the Dragons predicting a large margin, while many Fairland folks see how Athens dismantled the Devils in week 1 and are seeing Chance Short having another big game by exploiting GA's secondary. I have to agree that this may be the best game being played this week.
The thing is that Athens only threw the ball for 165 yds and 1 TD, for the most part all of the damage we did was on the ground and by design.

dragonsfan24
JV Team

Post by dragonsfan24 »

A-Town Big Dog 2 wrote:The thing is that Athens only threw the ball for 165 yds and 1 TD, for the most part all of the damage we did was on the ground and by design
Ah. Well then, we may be leaning on the duo of Maddox and Campbell more than the combo of Short to Sowards. Which fortunately, versus when I was in school and every single play was chuck the ball down the field as far as we can, they do have the spread option. Granted, our main way of getting points on the board is still throw the ball down the field, but this year with those two backs can run it when necessary.

dragonsfan24
JV Team

Post by dragonsfan24 »

A-Town Big Dog 2 wrote:The thing is that Athens only threw the ball for 165 yds and 1 TD, for the most part all of the damage we did was on the ground and by design
Ah. Well then, we may be leaning on the duo of Maddox and Campbell more than the combo of Short to Sowards. Which fortunately, versus when I was in school and every single play was chuck the ball down the field as far as we can, they do have the spread option. Granted, our main way of getting points on the board is still throw the ball down the field, but this year with those two backs can run it when necessary.

kidsarewhatmatters
Riding the Bench

Post by kidsarewhatmatters »

The Blue Devils will win this one

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

this will be a tell tale of how gallipolis will play all year with almost every other opponent being better talent wise or about even. rock hill was the only gimme on the schedule. fairland is about even in speed , prob bigger in size and runs an offense that can score points. this week tells us how the new coaches will do in adverse situations the first week they failed miserably!
hoping for a blue victory but very cautious.

SEpanthermom
Riding the Bench

Post by SEpanthermom »

Gallia by 14 is my guess.

kvnchambers
Varsity

Post by kvnchambers »

good luck tomorrow night blue devils

Return to “Football”