For "Then What"

coop
SEOPS

Re: For "Then What"

Post by coop »

art_vandelay wrote:You're better than this jesco. Troll like then what doesn't deserve this attention. But since we're here, somebody mentioned he a transplant burgite in other thread....I'd believe it. The transplant chest-beaters at Burg (and there's a lot of them nowadays) are unbearable and are making the true burg fans look bad.
As you know (youve been here awhile) we know the real Burites...yaba, D5, BG77, etc...and we also know who the transplants are. The transplants have been a little outta hand, but then again...its a forum.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

This then what fellow, wasn't he just trying to stir the pot or is he from the Burg?

If he is not from the Burg then he needs to just exit stage left and stay out of Burg threads. Every true Burg fan knew this would be the game of the year for both teams. I know I had both teams 8-0 going in to this game and neither team disappointed tonight.

Clowns like him need to stay in the circus. No room for his type here.

Endzone_Warrior
Varsity

Post by Endzone_Warrior »

:aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59
chicken_coop wrote:
art_vandelay wrote:You're better than this jesco. Troll like then what doesn't deserve this attention. But since we're here, somebody mentioned he a transplant burgite in other thread....I'd believe it. The transplant chest-beaters at Burg (and there's a lot of them nowadays) are unbearable and are making the true burg fans look bad.
The transplants have been a little outta hand, but then again...its a forum.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Coop: yep...those guys you mentioned are burg through and through and represent their school with class on here and likely in person as well.

Yabbadabba: well stated.*

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

I hope "then what" gave all the guns in the house to his friends cause he's unstable. His posts of "Domination" range from everything including girls softball to Jr high sports, he's off his rocker. Domination, well it's good for everyone to be humbled every now and again. Just hope there's a bigger lesson other than losing a football game he's learned from this. Don't be afraid to ask for help "Then What" there's plenty of qualified professionals willing to help.

"Fear no opponet, but respect evey opponent."

Redcard
Freshman Team

Post by Redcard »

Valley's pot of gold night is coming up right? How much would u bid for the "reserved for 21013 SOC champs" sign out of Burgs trophy case?

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

Then What probably never played a down in his life.

Good for you Jesco.... Call the punk out. He only got what he was asking for.

dreamweaver
Varsity

Post by dreamweaver »

Back to grade school we all go.

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

It is always sad to read and see some "fans" that show disrespect to fellow teams. Although I was not born and raised in the Burg community, I always try to be respectful of the other team and their posters. Many of you I know personally and I can attest that you all love your particular team and cheer them on like crazy when the game is being played. Once the game is over, it's over and we offer our congrats to the winning team. At playoff or tournament time 99.9% of us support the local team(s) by well wishes or even attend the games. Every community has a few people that give their community a black mark by the way they act at a game.

Jesco, I know you did not aim your post at an entire community but one person. You, coop and crab's brother, to name a few are always very supportive of other area teams as most of us are. Sorry that one person caused such a problem.

Congrats to Coach Crabtree and his staff last night but most of all the young men from Lucasville. You won and the vast majority will continue to wish you well the rest of the season.

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

local superstar wrote:Do you always consider yourself right? I can answer that. Yes.Look bud your team just won. You all make FUN of those of us feel like you do about some other unnamed poster. So dont jump me bud. Just calling it like I see it same as you do.
One difference, I had enough respect for the game thread and it's game discussions to start a completely separate topic. So, do I think I'm right this time? Yeah boy!! Do I always think I'm right? Not a chance!! 8)

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

Jesco, you are killing me man. :roll: Once again, congrats on the Indian win last night :roll:

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Redcard wrote:Valley's pot of gold night is coming up right? How much would u bid for the "reserved for 21013 SOC champs" sign out of Burgs trophy case?
Has anyone ever proven or confirmed that the photo actually existed or was it a hoax? I just can't see them doing something like that, but I may be wrong.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
Redcard wrote:Valley's pot of gold night is coming up right? How much would u bid for the "reserved for 21013 SOC champs" sign out of Burgs trophy case?
Has anyone ever proven or confirmed that the photo actually existed or was it a hoax? I just can't see them doing something like that, but I may be wrong.
It's legit...take a look at it, you can see the reflection of the person taking the pic, and you can see other Burg trophies in the case. The original pic DID NOT have "Valley? Lol!" It was just the reservation sign...

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

local superstar wrote:Jesco, you are killing me man. :roll: Once again, congrats on the Indian win last night :roll:
local superstar,

I honestly have no idea why you care so much? I have the upmost respect for Wheelersburg's football program (not to mention all of their athletic programs), as well as for THIS Burg team. I'm assuming you aren't from Lucasville, which makes it safe to assume you didn't come of age when coach Crabtree got the job at Valley, endure the 1-9 and 2-8 start; then enjoy the 10-0 and 9-1 rebound only to have the program ridiculed for not making the playoffs. Then, after a four year run in the playoffs and a 41 game regular season winning streak, along with a playoff win came even more talk of "you don't play anybody". Then, after the deep run in '05 that included a pair of play off wins (one being over Cols Bishop Ready), things were still muddied by an ongoing losing streak to Wheelersburg that dated all the way back to 1964 (with a stoppage in the series from '89 to '01). Then came the move to the SOC 2 along with more talk of "it's different now! You'll NEVER go 10-0 now. You can't win this league."

After the last two years silenced the overwhelming majority of the critics, then appeared "then what". He spoke of domination and word twisting in defense of the numbers. Well, after all these years and all the talk, I pesonally coached some of those kids that were on that field for Valley Friday night (all be it in a different sport). I love those kids and took it upon myself to be the "bad guy" I guess. If that inspires you to roll your eyes, I'm cool with it. 8)

local superstar
All State

Jesco, its cool man.

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

local superstar wrote:Jesco, its cool man.
I appreciate that.

Endzone_Warrior
Varsity

I don't think you have gain approval from an anonymous coward or anyone else for that matter....
You done nothing wrong IMO

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Endzone_Warrior
Varsity

:mrgreen: Well hell ya know..... it just gets ridiculous!

local superstar
All State

Endzone_Warrior wrote::mrgreen: Well hell ya know..... it just gets ridiculous!

I will regret starting something here I don't care to finish but you finally are right about something :122246

Return to “Football”