Valley (9-0) @ Minford (7-2)

The Oaf
SEO

Re: Valley (9-0) @ Minford (7-2)

Post by The Oaf »

chicken_coop wrote:Wonder who took the time to go to Valley High School and tear up all the signs that were made for the team? Classy!
Bet they were from West or Burg!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

dang west -burg thread is MIA ..... thats a shame , it was like the ESPN instant classic

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

The Oaf wrote:
chicken_coop wrote:Wonder who took the time to go to Valley High School and tear up all the signs that were made for the team? Classy!
Bet they were from West or Burg!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

Someone tore up our signs?

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

anyone have any pull with a Mod beg them to put the thread back up .

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

nutronron2012 wrote:
Yea, just ripped em all down.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

ManitouDan wrote:dang west -burg thread is MIA ..... thats a shame , it was like the ESPN instant classic
Yeah it was going "viral" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

chicken_coop wrote:
nutronron2012 wrote:
Yea, just ripped em all down.
Are ya sure it wasn't the wind? Lots of it going around last night! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dreamweaver
Varsity

Post by dreamweaver »

Valley is down next year? That so, or are the going to be able to reload losing what 18 seniors?

Good Luck in playoffs. Going to be tough getting around Ready

Hitops2.0
Varsity

Post by Hitops2.0 »

dreamweaver wrote:Valley is down next year? That so, or are the going to be able to reload losing what 18 seniors?

returning i believe 7 seniors 19 juniors 12 sophomores and who knows on freshmen and then the coaches coach and see what shakes out .....skill spots will still be very very good ....as next years jr class has had some success on their own as a whole ....so we shall see ....

great game last night ....well played by both sides ....again great HS game ...Minford came to play and valley responded ....cliche after cliche ...lol

N4da'score
Freshman Team

Post by N4da'score »

HItops wrote:
dreamweaver wrote:Valley is down next year? That so, or are the going to be able to reload losing what 18 seniors?

returning i believe 7 seniors 19 juniors 12 sophomores and who knows on freshmen and then the coaches coach and see what shakes out .....skill spots will still be very very good ....as next years jr class has had some success on their own as a whole ....so we shall see ....

great game last night ....well played by both sides ....again great HS game ...Minford came to play and valley responded ....cliche after cliche ...lol
HiTops, Kinda reminds me of a year ago when they all said the same thing with those returning......"Can they reload" :122249 All I can say is................... "ALL IS GOOD IN THE VALLEY" ROLL TRIBE!!!!

RogueWarrior1965
Varsity

Post by RogueWarrior1965 »

ManitouDan wrote:dang west -burg thread is MIA ..... thats a shame , it was like the ESPN instant classic
I missed it. I heard something about a coach punching a ref. Did that really happen?

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

RogueWarrior1965 wrote:
I missed it. I heard something about a coach punching a ref. Did that really happen?
Don't think so. Think there was a lot of exaggeration and things being blown out of proportion. And the officials obviously failed to control the game which caused things to escalate.

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

What does Minford return next year?

RogueWarrior1965
Varsity

Post by RogueWarrior1965 »

nutronron2012 wrote:
RogueWarrior1965 wrote:
Don't think so. Think there was a lot of exaggeration and things being blown out of proportion. And the officials obviously failed to control the game which caused things to escalate.
That is an issue when the refs either get flag happy or do not control the game. If they do not control it, it will get out of hand. Especially when it is SOC play.

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

Congrats Indians! Sounded as though it was a typical week 10 classic we fans have come to enjoy and expect! Respectful bantering between these two schools date back decades. Love it!!

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

RogueWarrior1965 wrote:
Yes, but that's just the tip of the ice-burg :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

marshallman
Varsity

Post by marshallman »

osumufan wrote:What does Minford return next year?
7 juniors, 12 sophomores, 11 freshmen- which all round up next year. 8th grade to freshmen around 15?

Return to “Football”