#1 Trimble vs #1 Western Reserve. Final Four.

BRIDGEPORT01
Freshman Team

Re: #1 Trimble vs #1 Western Reserve. Final Four.

Post by BRIDGEPORT01 »

Not sure how your fans travel so if you want a good seat get the early. The visitors bleachers are low and sit back from the field do to the track . sense this game is being played 10 minutes from my house I think ill go and pull for the TOMCATS in this one.

buckman
Freshman Team

Post by buckman »

Don't think the visiting bleachers will hold the Trimble crowd. This Buckeye will be there rooting on the Tomcats... Likely from the home side based on this pic. :122249

We played there several years ago and got our butts handed to us. Nice stadium, but smallish bleachers.

Go Cats!

fortdawg
All Conference

Post by fortdawg »

Good Luck to the Cats!!!!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Go Çats!!!!!

Region 15
JV Team

Post by Region 15 »

My best guess is that St.Clairsville seats between 3500-4000 with plenty of standing room, much like at Zanesville. The home side is elevated like Zville and standers can look down on the playing surface. Very nice playing surface and super Press Box. Easy access to the highways after the game, should be little congestion as Rt.9 runs S-N and 40 E-W. You can fish your way through the back streets to get on either road. 40 is only one block north of the Stadium, 9 two blocks W.

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

buckman wrote:Image

Don't think the visiting bleachers will hold the Trimble crowd. This Buckeye will be there rooting on the Tomcats... Likely from the home side based on this pic. :122249

We played there several years ago and got our butts handed to us. Nice stadium, but smallish bleachers.

Go Cats!
Agree. After seeing the home bleachers in zanesville thats def not big enough but we also have alot of people who stand every game

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

It would have been great to have the game at a larger venue. But really, who cares if they play it in a cow pasture it's the final four. The Cats have a great chance to make it to the state championship game if they take care of business this week. Maybe go up a day early and let the wife do some Christmas shopping while we are there? Keep it rolling Cats.

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

Just heard nelsonville cable will not be aloud to record this game. Does anyone know if the game will be on S.T.O. I know the championship game will be on there but didnt know about the semis

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

TTomcat99 wrote:Just heard nelsonville cable will not be aloud to record this game. Does anyone know if the game will be on S.T.O. I know the championship game will be on there but didnt know about the semis
It figures OHSAA won't let 15 tape the game. They have to make as much as they can off the games so they can keep having their meetings in Hawaii.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

good luck to the trimble tomcats. this fighting tiger fan would love to see a big win. where exactly is western reserve.

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

I smell bad wrote:
TTomcat99 wrote:Just heard nelsonville cable will not be aloud to record this game. Does anyone know if the game will be on S.T.O. I know the championship game will be on there but didnt know about the semis
It figures OHSAA won't let 15 tape the game. They have to make as much as they can off the games so they can keep having their meetings in Hawaii.
Get your facts right, the OHSAA did not go to Hawaii, that was the SEODAB, and they have nothing to do with the football play-offs. Time Warner paid a lot of money to hold the rights to the Final 4 and State Championships. Other stations were welcome to bid on that contract.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I'd be okay with it if sto was doing the game, but they wont touch SE Ohio........

Its pretty crappy that a local cable company can't do the game. As long as they don't try to make money off it they should allow it.

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

Pol Pot wrote:
I smell bad wrote:
Get your facts right, the OHSAA did not go to Hawaii, that was the SEODAB, and they have nothing to do with the football play-offs. Time Warner paid a lot of money to hold the rights to the Final 4 and State Championships. Other stations were welcome to bid on that contract.
Ok Pol Pot, if you say so... :roll:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

where exactly is western reserve.

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:where exactly is western reserve.
Berlin Center Ohio, which is 20 miles west of Youngstown.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Logan Walmart have a ton of Tomcat hooded sweatshirts..........Look nice and warm for this weeks ball game.

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:where exactly is western reserve.
east of canton

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

At Zonez wednesday 1:00pm

buckeye_master
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye_master »

A1 Steak house is on the way up to saint clairsville Good food...Kinda sucks Channel 15 cant do this game it would be nice for those who cant make the game!!!!!!!!!

n4sir
Freshman Team

Post by n4sir »

Nelsonville TV cable is going to cover the game.

Return to “Football”