Trimble Tomcats heading to the Division VII championship

buckman
Freshman Team

Re: Trimble Tomcats heading to the Division VII championship

Post by buckman »

Go Cats!

All of Ohio doesn't think you have a chance, so play fast and loose and smack them in the mouth!

I'll be there rooting you on! You've already made the county proud, so give it your all and soak in an experience of a lifetime.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Orange and Brown wrote:51 Boys from the poorest school district in the state of Ohio made history and are playing for a State Championship. If you cant get behind these boys you can kiss my Hillbilly butt!!!!!!!!!!
I believe!!
The Tomcats will take the fight to Marion Local Saturday night. These Cats won't lie down or roll over for any team.

God bless those young men because they put all of Athens county on there backs and said "follow us"
Good post O&B. GO BIG T!! FIGHT HARD CATS!!

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Here the Thing We at Trimble know We are in a DOG FIGHT come Saturday night in Massillon, BUT Qe have nothing to lose, We are going all out and I believe Marion Local will be over looking the Cats a little and all the pressure is on ML, Not many fave Us a shot to be in the title game, But ML was expected to be there and what would People think if they lost to Lowly Trimble Tomcats from a dirt poor town in Southeast Ohio!!

Tomcats hold that rope, and SHOCK the world!!!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Was all the Cats injury free after the WR game?

Titletown TVC
JV Team

Post by Titletown TVC »

CONGRATULAYTIONS and best wishes from across the river!

chiefs
Varsity

Post by chiefs »

Orange and Brown wrote:51 Boys from the poorest school district in the state of Ohio made history and are playing for a "
Beside the topic, but isn't Southern Local (Perry County/Miller HS) the poorest school district in Ohio?

chiefs
Varsity

Post by chiefs »

I think MSML fans have a lot of respect for Trimble. Contrary to what you may read on the "other board", those fans that are predicting Trimble will get blown out aren't MSML fans.

I thought Trimble was going to be one and then done in the playoffs. Didn't think they were going to be able to beat Colabella and Steubenville Central Cath, they did. Didn't think they'd get past Shadyside, they did. I'd love to see Trimble win, they've been in the underdog seat before.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Trenchfoot wrote:Was all the Cats injury free after the WR game?
Justice Jenkins missed a few plays with a knee I believe, but being Rutter tough came back in the 2nd half

Boss429
Waterboy

Post by Boss429 »

First . . . I want to wish the Tomcats the best of luck. I have not had the fortune of seeing you play this year, but I hear your
defense is very good. I have seen Marion play 3x this year. I can assure you that they will not be overlooking anyone. You don't
get to the state championship game and overlook a team. Trimble is there for a reason because they have EARNED IT.
That will have Marion's attention. All that being said . . . remember in 2009 when I believe Shadyside played Delphos St. Johns in the championship game. Many on here said that Delphos would be overlooking the Tigers and it would be a close game. Anyone remember the score? I don't think Trimble will
get beat that bad, but what I am saying is that this Marion team is a different animal from what Trimble has seen this year.
I firmly believe that Marion Local could/would give many teams in Div 6 and 5 a run for their money. I want to see the Cats win it,
but my $$$ is on the Flyers. My brother, brother-in-law, and I have a little family pool on the championship games.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Eagle82 wrote:STO still carry the State Title games?
I just checked STO's broadcast schedule for this week and they will be broadcasting all the championship games live, with a 30 minute preview show prior to each game's kickoff. So, you can tune in Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to catch all the games.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

The Enforcer wrote:
Trenchfoot wrote:Was all the Cats injury free after the WR game?
Justice Jenkins missed a few plays with a knee I believe, but being Rutter tough came back in the 2nd half
Good to hear. GET-ER-DONE BIG T!! YOU CAN DO IT!! GO CATS!!

earp
S

Post by earp »

Congrats on making the finals but it ends here.Marion Local is a beast! They put a beat down on Coldwater earlier in the year and they are in the finals in D-5.Welcome to MAC Conference football guys.Ask Shadyside about Delphos St.Johns last year.

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

Win or loose its been an honor to watch this team. They broke so many records at the school and this group doesnt know the word quit. You have already made this community proud now lets go up to Massilon and bring it on home

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

earp wrote:Congrats on making the finals but it ends here.Marion Local is a beast! They put a beat down on Coldwater earlier in the year and they are in the finals in D-5.Welcome to MAC Conference football guys.Ask Shadyside about Delphos St.Johns last year.
Well we will just tell the boys to stay home then.........smh

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Orange and Brown wrote:
earp wrote:Congrats on making the finals but it ends here.Marion Local is a beast! They put a beat down on Coldwater earlier in the year and they are in the finals in D-5.Welcome to MAC Conference football guys.Ask Shadyside about Delphos St.Johns last year.
Well we will just tell the boys to stay home then.........smh
Tell Me about it, Rhe way some talk We might as well save the gas and stay home!!

I would rather play in the Championship and get beat bad, then not have a chance to play for it at all,,

superblue
All Conference

Post by superblue »

Earp wrote " Ask Shadyside about Delphos St.Johns last year." If you want to make a point get your facts straight....Shadyside played Delphos in the 2010 season, not last year... Trimble will be the underdog but I will be pulling for them....

earp
S

Post by earp »

Sorry I was wrong about the year "So sue me" anyway the point being was Delphos is a MAC team also.Its and entirely different level of competition.I truly hope Tirmble wins but I just cant see that happening. And I am old.When you get my age you lose track of what year it is :shock:

spankymonkey62
Waterboy

Post by spankymonkey62 »

News Flash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lee Corso just put on the TOMCAT MASCOT HEAD GEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... best of luck to the Tomcats from this sports fan in Hocking County ... awesome stuff already with what you've accomplished, every snap Saturday is just another footnote to the gridiron history you've made at Trimble HS this season ... Congratulations ! and that's before you even take the field Saturday night - Trimble, the Glouster community, SEO and especially the Tomcat players/coaches are already winners in my book ...

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

pfloyd wrote:... best of luck to the Tomcats from this sports fan in Hocking County ... awesome stuff already with what you've accomplished, every snap Saturday is just another footnote to the gridiron history you've made at Trimble HS this season ... Congratulations ! and that's before you even take the field Saturday night - Trimble, the Glouster community, SEO and especially the Tomcat players/coaches are already winners in my book ...

Well said, as always, pfloyd! :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59

Return to “Football”