PVC Predictions and News

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: PVC 2014

Post by EasternDspy »

Loss of Nixon is going to hurt Central. Also I think Clark and Lori are going to just blossom. It will be a great game.

surfsider
All State

Post by surfsider »

I think Monroe Central will ride the talents of Levi Brown (RB, DB) to another PVC title. Sure the Seminoles lost a lot, but you have to trust Circosta.

redskinwitness
Varsity

Re: PVC Predictions and News

Post by redskinwitness »

It's Central's until Caldwell takes it from them. That should be a great game. The only two on the schedule Caldwell could possibly lose are that one and the opener with Newcomerstown while Baker sits out his suspension. Lori and Clark are absolute studs. They returned pretty much every player from last years second round playoff team. I think Caldwell wins it but until they beat Central I won't believe it. Scariest part of this football team is pretty much all of them are back again next year.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Morgan @ Fort Frye scrimmage tuesday

PVC MAN
JV Team

Post by PVC MAN »

Espy , what time?

MC Noles SportsFan
Freshman Team

Post by MC Noles SportsFan »

MC Noles SportsFan wrote:
selonmc wrote:Who will likely be the Noles QB? Jorris?
PVC MAN wrote:Jorris, he will be the best QB in the league. The kid has a great arm.
Wow, sure would like to see this be true.

Looks like Jorris may not even be playing QB

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Fort Frye took the scrimmage over Morgan 2 Tds to 0. One of the Tds was the jv. Derek Layton score on a 10 yard run. Huck did well at QB. Fort Frye D caused 4 fumbles and 3 ints.

CN2
Freshman Team

Post by CN2 »

To say MC has a big line is an understatement. Needless to say it couldn't have came at a better time with a talent rich backfield consisting of Brown, Carothers & Hooper. Explosive offense & your same old smash mouth D that Schuerman always puts together. Glad to see the Noles getting back to the old days of pounding the ball down your throat on O. I'm not saying it wasn't fun watching MC put up 40+ points in most games but it's going to be nice watching old school Circosta ball. Good luck MC!

PVC MAN
JV Team

Post by PVC MAN »

The Noles will also have some great wideouts. Anybody scrimmage yet? I think the Noles will breeze through the league again.

CN2
Freshman Team

Post by CN2 »

MC looks good in all aspects. Depth is scary though.

skyvue
Waterboy

Post by skyvue »

I hear Monroe Central only had 24 kids go out for the team???

surfsider
All State

Post by surfsider »

I thought i'd saved a football preview from last season to see how many underclassmen were on the Seminoles' roster, but 24 kids?, wow. :122246

It'll be another PVC title for Circosta. :aaaaa26 Can't imagine Caldwell or Fort Frye knocking off MC this fall, :aaaaa17 although both should be good.

I'm hoping for the conference can get more than one team in the OHSAA playoffs. :aaaaa83

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Fort Fryes defense has been stellar in preseason only allowing 1 score. The Cadets will lean on the veteran line of Srs and good running game lead by a couple sophomores Brady Carpenter and new transfer Clay Baker. Both those players also keys to the defense. Cadets also return Jr FB Drew Layton to get tough interior yards. Cadets play at home in the jamboree Friday.

MC Noles SportsFan
Freshman Team

Post by MC Noles SportsFan »

Will the new transfer have to set out the mandatory games?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

He moved into the districts

Jakefromstatefarm
Varsity

Post by Jakefromstatefarm »

Anyone have any news on any other scrimmages? Thought Caldwell had a scrimmage against Belpre and Williamstown the other day, but haven't heard any results or anything.

F-54
Waterboy

Post by F-54 »

Caldwell at Meadowbrook friday at 7

PVC MAN
JV Team

Post by PVC MAN »

I was told Caldwell didn't look very good in their 1st scrimmage. I was told that Belpre and Williamstown moved the ball on their defense. They said their O looked half way decent towards the end.

Jakefromstatefarm
Varsity

Post by Jakefromstatefarm »

Anybody have any info on how the Caldwell scrimmage went tonight?

CN2
Freshman Team

Post by CN2 »

Very impressed with what I saw at Wheeling Island stadium on Friday. MC shut out wheeling central and put up two scores of their own. The game got called off early due to rain.

-Monroe line is big & dominated the Wheeling Central lines.
-Levi Brown is Levi Brown. Kid is tough.
-Schuerman has the D clicking which is good. Anyone who played for Coach Schuerman knows the time he puts in with the defensive sets. Guy knows his stuff.
-If MC stays injury free they go at worst 8-2. They have the ability to beat all 10 teams on their schedule. Injuries will determine the Noles fate!

Return to “Football”