WK1 Ironton @ Wheelersburg AUG 29

4thgoal
SEOPS

Re: WK1 Ironton @ Wheelersburg AUG 29

Post by 4thgoal »

wemufans wrote:Since they got a transfer from South Point who used to pay soccer! lol
Well, hopefully none of the SP fans come along to watch. If they didn't like the milk jugs at the soccer match, they definately won't be happy tonight!

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

4th n Goal wrote:
wemufans wrote:Since they got a transfer from South Point who used to pay soccer! lol
Well, hopefully none of the SP fans come along to watch. If they didn't like the milk jugs at the soccer match, they definately won't be happy tonight!
I agree 4th an Goal :)

Another thing, I sure didn't here anyone from SP complain about getting a Transfer from Ironton last year lol :122246

youthsportsfan
JV Team

Post by youthsportsfan »

BurgGrad_06 wrote:6 hours to to go!!!
BURG grad 06. Did u just see that ?

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Had to play it in slow mo! Them pirates scored so fast the Ironton players didn't even have time to get a cramp!!! Hahaha

youthsportsfan
JV Team

Post by youthsportsfan »

BurgGrad_06 wrote:Had to play it in slow mo! Them pirates scored so fast the Ironton players didn't even have time to get a cramp!!! Hahaha
I didn't think you seen it. Don't feel bad. No one over there did. It was #22 flying by in front of ur sidelines. 14 -0 tigers baby!!!! Still not heard that cannon. :) lol

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

What's that its 3.5 hours till kick off and #22 already has cramps. Don't worry little guy that's just fear. It'll all be over soon. #7 hits #8 in the flats, runs over the whole Ironton team and cheerleaders ( because hr couldn't tell the difference between them) and just like that the burg is up 7-0! Lol good luck BURG!

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Youth sports fan I'm glad u have a sense of humor because its going to be humiliating for y'all to get beat so bad tonight! Lol but seriously it is nice to have some1 to talk crap with!

Piratefan2
Varsity

Post by Piratefan2 »

you will definitely here the cannon go off at least 4 times! :lol:

youthsportsfan
JV Team

Post by youthsportsfan »

BurgGrad_06 wrote:Youth sports fan I'm glad u have a sense of humor because its going to be humiliating for y'all to get beat so bad tonight! Lol but seriously it is nice to have some1 to talk crap with!
Same here. Bottom line is it's a game we wish we could still play being played by young men that we hope are ALL still healthy after tonight and laying on the battlefield exhausted from their effort. 2 great programs no reason to bring up series w/l or total wins or who's had a coach that leads ohio in wins. I'm not gonna do that. All that matters is tonight, best of luck pirates fans I pray your boys and ours walk off the field not injured and everyone gets their $ worth tonight. I hope u guys have a helicopter delivering the game ball like we did last yr and it brings you the same luck as us :)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GO TIGERS GO.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

PirateFan2 wrote:you will definitely here the cannon go off at least 4 times! :lol:
When did they start letting the cannon off for the visitors, now that's hospitality :122245

youthsportsfan
JV Team

Post by youthsportsfan »

ohbuckeye2 wrote:
PirateFan2 wrote:you will definitely here the cannon go off at least 4 times! :lol:
When did they start letting the cannon off for the visitors, now that's hospitality :122245
Lol I couldn't agree more. O H !!!!

lostcause
Freshman Team

Post by lostcause »

Stingy !!!! Right!!!!!!

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Well the cramps didn't help Ironton tonight!

youthsportsfan
JV Team

Post by youthsportsfan »

Burg grad 06 Your offense was to much several good backs u guys outplayed us. My opinion on the qb. Solid , little mistakes and shifty. And a good qb. But to even compare him to miller there is no comparison. Congrats on the win. Gotta give credit when it's due.

On the game offensively we got beat at line of scrimmage and I'm not sure there's much we could've done tonight. That was 6'5 300 vs 6'2 200 and we got out quicked IMO Hope our heads up n let's get ready for wk 2. 8-1 or 7-2 will b strong And burg gets 8-9 wins Valley n Portsmouth will b the only ones to compete

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

youthsportsfan wrote:Burg grad 06 Your offense was to much several good backs u guys outplayed us. My opinion on the qb. Solid , little mistakes and shifty. And a good qb. But to even compare him to miller there is no comparison. Congrats on the win. Gotta give credit when it's due.

On the game offensively we got beat at line of scrimmage and I'm not sure there's much we could've done tonight. That was 6'5 300 vs 6'2 200 and we got out quicked IMO Hope our heads up n let's get ready for wk 2. 8-1 or 7-2 will b strong And burg gets 8-9 wins Valley n Portsmouth will b the only ones to compete
Ironton is going to make some noise this year! I was really impressed with #8! He's is an athlete! Good luck to the tigers the rest of the season!

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

youthsportsfan wrote:Burg grad 06 Your offense was to much several good backs u guys outplayed us. My opinion on the qb. Solid , little mistakes and shifty. And a good qb. But to even compare him to miller there is no comparison. Congrats on the win. Gotta give credit when it's due.

6-9 4tds not bad. The difference is he doesnt have anyone like D miller to throw it to, line and backs are all a yr older. He played early in Jackson game last year and moved the team similar to miller, running the same plays.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Burg has to figure out how to get Burk the ball more! The kids is an athlete!

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Spread the ball around pretty good tonight.

wemufans
All Conference

Post by wemufans »

ohbuckeye2 wrote:
4th n Goal wrote:
I agree 4th an Goal :)

Another thing, I sure didn't here anyone from SP complain about getting a Transfer from Ironton last year lol :122246

That kid grew up in South Point and moved to Ironton becasue he had to go live with a foster family. He moved back to South Point his Junior year when another family member took him in. So I dont think that counts. How's the transfer helping you ronight going? At least that soccer player made 5 points for you!

Return to “Football”