Week 2 Player of the Week

Crab's Brother
SEO

Re: Week 2 Player of the Week

Post by Crab's Brother »

PHS75 wrote:Really.

Do you have a problem with me expressing my opinion? I was under the understanding that they wanted people to nominate who they want to nominate.

3.4 YPC and 2 more completions to the good guys than the bad guys don't scream player of the week to me, but to each their own.

But by all means, express away.

PHS75
SEOPS HOF

Post by PHS75 »

It would be more worth your time to give your own suggestion as to player of the week rather than to criticize high school kids or the people who feel as though they did an excellent job, so to each his own I will stand with my pick for player of the week.

Great job Gabe.

Redcard
Freshman Team

Post by Redcard »

PHS75 wrote:It would be more worth your time to give your own suggestion as to player of the week rather than to criticize high school kids or the people who feel as though they did an excellent job, so to each his own I will stand with my pick for player of the week.

Great job Gabe.

Nice try with the reverse psychology thing there.
Maybe that was Gabes best game yet, and yes congrats to him on a solid performance. but everyone here knows it doesn't belong in POW forum. I hope your son continues to have a great season.

I have to vote for the 9TD kid. Solid or weak D, 9TDs is still 9 TDs!

PHS75
SEOPS HOF

Post by PHS75 »

Nice try there on trying to push the issue of trying to get something started. Gabe is not my son, so good try with your reasoning, but he still had an excellent game. This is a forum of opinions, so what I posted belongs anywhere I want it to be. So thanks for your input and keep up the good work. Hopefully everyone can get over what I posted and just express their opinions of POW, so my vote still is for Gabe regardless of what anyone thinks, I have expressed my opinion so if you don't like it to bad just give your opinions of who should be player of the week and not judging other peoples choices.

Hitops2.0
Varsity

Post by Hitops2.0 »

PHS75 wrote:Nice try there on trying to push the issue of trying to get something started. Gabe is not my son, so good try with your reasoning, but he still had an excellent game. This is a forum of opinions, so what I posted belongs anywhere I want it to be. So thanks for your input and keep up the good work. Hopefully everyone can get over what I posted and just express their opinions of POW, so my vote still is for Gabe regardless of what anyone thinks, I have expressed my opinion so if you don't like it to bad just give your opinions of who should be player of the week and not judging other peoples choices.
I will give you that he did step into a rather tough and silly situation ...and did what he could do

Hitops2.0
Varsity

Post by Hitops2.0 »

RAIDER6309 wrote:This is easy
Michael Davis of Meigs carried the ball 37 times for 352 yards. 3-of-4 passing for 36 yards, three receptions for 54 yards and 9 td's!
get that kid a hotub ...he had to have taken a beating ......WAIT .... On second thought it doesnt look like anyone touched him

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Davis has 58% of the vote on jjhuddle
http://www.jjhuddle.com/forums/forum/oh ... k-vote-now

PHS75
SEOPS HOF

Post by PHS75 »

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/story ... /15475019/
Gabe Birkhimer voted Chillicothe Gazette week 2 player of the week.
Congrats Gabe.

Return to “Football”