JV Team

Week 9 Eastern @ Belpre

Post by TShep17 »

Thoughts?

G.W.A.
All Conference

Re: Week 9 Eastern @ Belpre

Post by G.W.A. »

Eastern a better team imo but its at Belpre and thats like trying to beat Kentucky at basketball in Lexington. Eastern beware of dirty play and dont fire back or you'll get flagged.
Belpre 22
Eastern 18

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

G.W.A. wrote:Eastern a better team imo but its at Belpre and thats like trying to beat Kentucky at basketball in Lexington. Eastern beware of dirty play and dont fire back or you'll get flagged.
Belpre 22
Eastern 18
Making excuses already? Wonder how Belpre lost all those home games between 2009 and 2011.Think they may have won 1.If Eastern is the better team as you see it then they should win no matter where they play.Don't accuse teams of dirty play unless you have witnessed it personally and have proof of it.Let the kids play the game and determine the outcome,not some old wannabe who probably never played the game. I think it will be a good game and the Eagles will win,one of them,whichever is better Friday night.

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

Should be a good game. Eastern should win

TShep17
JV Team

Post by TShep17 »

Eastern must win out to have any chance of playoffs but one game at a time but I think Eastern will be looking ahead to play their rival Southern next week and get a huge scare from Belpre

Eastern 21
Belpre 20

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

I think this will be a very good game to watch.

Both teams need to win out AND get help to slip into the playoffs.

Pulling for a Belpre win.

Good luck and good health to both teams.

LETS GO GOLDEN EAGLES!!!

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Post by Auburntgrfan »

Watched Belpre on TV play P-Berg Catholic. Still wondering how they lost to Wahama with a 20 point lead, but water under the bridge. If Eastern cannot contain the three amigos that Belpre will throw at them. No-way they win. Look for belpre to put it in high gear 2nd half and win by 14-17+/- in the end. Better half is a Belpre gal and I am still going with the Eagles. Belpre should make the post season. Wish the (WAR) Eagles the best.

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Auburntgrfan wrote:Watched Belpre on TV play P-Berg Catholic. Still wondering how they lost to Wahama with a 20 point lead, but water under the bridge. If Eastern cannot contain the three amigos that Belpre will throw at them. No-way they win. Look for belpre to put it in high gear 2nd half and win by 14-17+/- in the end. Better half is a Belpre gal and I am still going with the Eagles. Belpre should make the post season. Wish the (WAR) Eagles the best.
Everyone here in Belpre is still wondering the same as you Auburntgrfan,Belpre could have easily been up by 30 points at half time as they had 2 possesions of 1st and goal inside the 10 and came up empty.Then a completely different team came out for the 2nd half and did absolutely nothing offensively and defensively and Wahama took control scoring 28 unanswered. But that is water under the bridge as you stated and the Eagles have played a lot better since then.Eastern seems to be a lot better team that people thought they woul be and I look for a good hard fought game.Hopefully your score prediction comes true.GO GOLDEN EAGLES

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Belpre gets her done this week!

I'd like to see the Orange Eagles win out and sneak in the playoffs.

orange and black
Freshman Team

Post by orange and black »

Belpre was up big last i saw on the updates. Anyone have stats or estimates for this game?

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Belpre 63 Eastern 8

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

Eaglepapaw wrote:Belpre 63 Eastern 8
Could not believe how one sided this game was.

TShep17
JV Team

Post by TShep17 »

Eastern played like it was week 1 the offense was never in sync and the QB never had time to throw the defense no contain couldn't tackle and corners got smoked on pass it was obvious they was thinking run first

TShep17
JV Team

Post by TShep17 »

Eaglepapaw wrote:
G.W.A. wrote:Eastern a better team imo but its at Belpre and thats like trying to beat Kentucky at basketball in Lexington. Eastern beware of dirty play and dont fire back or you'll get flagged.
Belpre 22
Eastern 18
Making excuses already? Wonder how Belpre lost all those home games between 2009 and 2011.Think they may have won 1.If Eastern is the better team as you see it then they should win no matter where they play.Don't accuse teams of dirty play unless you have witnessed it personally and have proof of it.Let the kids play the game and determine the outcome,not some old wannabe who probably never played the game. I think it will be a good game and the Eagles will win,one of them,whichever is better Friday night.
it did seem like the Refs kinda one sided especially 1st half but didn't matter belpre had game won from kickoff

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

TSep17 wrote:
it did seem like the Refs kinda one sided especially 1st half but didn't matter belpre had game won from kickoff

By the time they started throwing the flags the score was 28 - 0 and I saw no flags for dirty play from either team. Belpre was flagged 8 times for 82 yards and Eastern 7 for 68.I think Belpre totally surprised Eastern with the early start and they just couldn't recover. Belpre was inspired on sending Manny Tullius out on Senior night with a bang and they played probably their best game of the season.

TShep17
JV Team

Post by TShep17 »

Eaglepapaw wrote:TSep17 wrote:

By the time they started throwing the flags the score was 28 - 0 and I saw no flags for dirty play from either team. Belpre was flagged 8 times for 82 yards and Eastern 7 for 68.I think Belpre totally surprised Eastern with the early start and they just couldn't recover. Belpre was inspired on sending Manny Tullius out on Senior night with a bang and they played probably their best game of the season.
Yea game was over by then Eastern's worse game all year

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

lol at dude that said Eastern was the better team

Return to “Football”