Judgement week

nutronron2012
All State

Re: Judgement week

Post by nutronron2012 »

G.W.A. wrote:If Ironton and the Burg were to meet in the second or 3rd round of playoffs, where would the game be played?
Maybe Portsmouth or Valley would be good Locations.

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

knowing the Ohio it would be Nelsonville York.
Just to make the fans travel for spite.

Alitown
Freshman Team

Post by Alitown »

nutronron2012 wrote:
G.W.A. wrote:If Ironton and the Burg were to meet in the second or 3rd round of playoffs, where would the game be played?
Did Valley put a fence around the field with the new upgrades over the summer? That would be the only way they can host I believe. Does anyone know how many people the stadium can hold? Portmouth is great too, I just think you could hold 1,000 or more fans at Valley

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

maniac66 wrote:knowing the Ohio it would be Nelsonville York.
Just to make the fans travel for spite.

While that would be awful for you guys travel site, we would welcome you all with open arms!

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

Alitown wrote:
nutronron2012 wrote:
Did Valley put a fence around the field with the new upgrades over the summer? That would be the only way they can host I believe. Does anyone know how many people the stadium can hold? Portmouth is great too, I just think you could hold 1,000 or more fans at Valley
No. A fence has not been added. Not sure the exact number that Valley can hold but I would assume you can get more in there than Portsmouth and it will hold a lot more than Nelsonville.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

I'm sure it would be in Jackson.

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

agree with sports fan !! not sure about being in trouble but week 10 will be the TIGERS 2nd toughest opponent to date!!

1 jackson
2 raceland
3 wheelersburg
4 st charles
5 amanda

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

If Tigers have to face Burg the OHSAA should just let them flip a coin to pick what stadium they play at Tank or Burgs.

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

When was the last time there was a week 12 or 13 game in Scioto or Lawrence County?

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

4th n Goal wrote:When was the last time there was a week 12 or 13 game in Scioto or Lawrence County?
probably never LOL

jackson i am sure would be the location although tigercannon has the best idea

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

Man this thread is hard to follow. Everyone has improved. Would like to see Burg Ironton game in playoffs.

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

4th n Goal wrote:When was the last time there was a week 12 or 13 game in Scioto or Lawrence County?
Game 13 was Portsmouth vs. Portsmouth West in regional at Ironton I 2002.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

cg-ironton fan wrote:agree with sports fan !! not sure about being in trouble but week 10 will be the TIGERS 2nd toughest opponent to date!!

1 jackson
2 raceland
3 wheelersburg
4 st charles
5 amanda
Are you insinuating that tigers lose out? The third toughest team in your list spanked the tigers. 42-16. Ouch. Tough schedule.

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

wobycat wrote:
cg-ironton fan wrote:agree with sports fan !! not sure about being in trouble but week 10 will be the TIGERS 2nd toughest opponent to date!!

1 jackson
2 raceland
3 wheelersburg
4 st charles
5 amanda
Are you insinuating that tigers lose out? The third toughest team in your list spanked the tigers. 42-16. Ouch. Tough schedule.
i am insinuating BURG is weak be lucky to win round 1 game and no chance at all for round 2 game!!!!

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

cg-ironton fan wrote:
wobycat wrote:

1 jackson
2 raceland
3 wheelersburg
4 st charles
5 amanda
i am insinuating BURG is weak be lucky to win round 1 game and no chance at all for round 2 game!!!!
Well I guess you guys will be out as well.

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

:12222 Cg cool your jets man!Time will tell the tale instead of smack talk.you show no respect and we lost the darn game! Burg deserves respect for winning!

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

local superstar wrote::12222 Cg cool your jets man!Time will tell the tale instead of smack talk.you show no respect and we lost the darn game! Burg deserves respect for winning!
nothing will tale the tale unless they hook up again!!!!!

by the way what road gets you from waverly to jackson! :122246

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

With the season ending schedule ironton will finish 6-3 but still should make the payoffs!

siderman57
Freshman Team

Post by siderman57 »

1 jackson
2 raceland
3 wheelersburg
4 st charles
5 amanda

Well said.....Jackson and Raceland will beat Ironton more than the Burg did 42-16!!!!!!!

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

Sport Fan wrote:

1 jackson
2 raceland
3 wheelersburg
4 st charles
5 amanda

Well said.....Jackson and Raceland will beat Ironton more than the Burg did 42-16!!!!!!!
i never said either would beat ironton i just ranked their opponents in order!!! (i even predicted a TIGER win 17-14)

i think everyone thinks jackson will win and they may!!

as for raceland that game will be just like (st charles , amanda and wheelersburg 1st half games) back and forth battle all night

Return to “Football”