Ironton v. Wheelersburg. Week 12

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Re: Ironton v. Wheelersburg. Week 12

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Read this whole thread and you will see that everyone knows neither team is the same. All I'm saying is that if Ironton is worried about the pass then they will get whats coming. Between the tackles, all night.

siderman57
Freshman Team

Post by siderman57 »

tigerpower89 wrote:If Ironton defense can contain the pass and put 2 halfs together then they win this game
Ironton 28
Burg 21

They better be more concerned with the run

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

My thoughts exactly Sport fan.

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

I haven't seen so much crying since my woman deleeverd are babby in the maternity ward if your too FAT and lazy to walk a block to see a game sTAy home an eat your lard samich I been to all 3 fields involved an I walked from burg new high school to watch den an Ironton and to Ironton had to walk down 3 blocks of unlighted blocks to get to tanks at Portsmouth large parking lots all around DA high school right across DA street none of DA 3 schools have park in likejackosn ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh wait is there a football game???

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

Cuzzin elmer you uns was right lots of em cry baby's on here

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

It's going to be a great game and a better and closer one than many may think.
I don't care about the next game I am just worried about this one
I will be getting married this Saturday so I will not be listening to the game.
But I do hope for a good game and a safe game for all not only involved but watching this great game.
Go Tigers play hard play proud and bring home a win.

tigerpower89
Freshman Team

Post by tigerpower89 »

Sport Fan wrote:
tigerpower89 wrote:If Ironton defense can contain the pass and put 2 halfs together then they win this game
Ironton 28
Burg 21

IM just saying do you think burg can run the football and beat Ironton. In week 1 the deep ball was what killed ironton. I do agree that Burg is very good and Ironton will have to play mistake free to win. No disrespect intended good luck to both teams should be a hard fought game

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

Found these stats from the PDT ....1st Game. Burg runs a well balanced offense...Pick your poison.....Of course, if either teams have improved then these stats aren't worth a hoot....

TEAM STATISTICS

Ironton Wheelersburg
First Downs 14 16
Rush Att-Yds 45-171 37-221
Pass Comp-Att-In 3-10-1 5-8-0
Pass Yards 42 162
Totals Yards 213 383
Fumbles-Lost 0-0 0-0
Turnovers 1 0
Penalties-Yards 7-42 7-40

INDIVIDUAL STATISTICS

Passing — Ironton: T. Cox 3-10 42; Wheelersburg: A. May 6-9 183.

Rushing — Ironton: T. Cox 13-66, D. Palladino 16-50, T. Price 5-45, D. Young 5-7, I. Brickey-Scott 3-3, J. Issac 1-2, J. Bodmer 2-(-2) ; Wheelersburg: A. May 9-84, J. Howard 7-44, J. Hutchinson 7-42, M. McAllister 8-25, C. Burk 2-8, D. Lewis 1-7, T. Doerr 1-6, T. Bivens 2-5.

Receiving —Ironton: D. Palladino 2-34, L. Campbell 1-8; Wheelersburg: T. Jenkins 1-57, C. Burk 1-54, J. Howard 2-46, J. Spradlin 1-5.

Records

Ironton 0-1; Wheelersburg 1-0

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

tigerpower89 wrote:
Sport Fan wrote:
Ironton 28
Burg 21

IM just saying do you think burg can run the football and beat Ironton. In week 1 the deep ball was what killed ironton. I do agree that Burg is very good and Ironton will have to play mistake free to win. No disrespect intended good luck to both teams should be a hard fought game
im glad most ironton people seen the same game!!

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

Burg will win this with a running clock Ironton fans are always wearing den orange collured glasses and living in Bob Lutz history he gone move on

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

Burg will win this with a running clock Ironton fans are always wearing den orange collured glasses and living in Bob Lutz history he gone move on

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

tigerpower89 wrote:
Sport Fan wrote:
Ironton 28
Burg 21

The deep ball was set up by the run. Burg did what they wanted, when they wanted to.

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ oh boy!!!!!!!!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=red+car ... c9UWRJ4%3D

just for you jollyyyyyyyyyyy , well few others also LOL

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

cg-ironton fan wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ oh boy!!!!!!!!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=red+car ... c9UWRJ4%3D
Patience is virtue, Ignorance is bliss. So, if you're stupid and don't mind waiting. You're set for life.

olegoat50
Freshman Team

Post by olegoat50 »

And God said let their be the BURG!!!!!!!....This is the mentality of Jolly and a few of his followers..... Bliss will be short lived ......Arrogance last a lifetime......OLE BLUES ROOTIN FER DEM TIGERS! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

oleblue52 wrote:And God said let their be the BURG!!!!!!!....This is the mentality of Jolly and a few of his followers..... Bliss will be short lived ......Arrogance last a lifetime......OLE BLUES ROOTIN FER DEM TIGERS! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
That's the gospel, right there fellas. AMEN.

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

I have a hard time thinking that Ironton will be competitive in this game based on the spanking Burg gave them week 1.

Add in injuries and I just dont think its close. The only think Ironton has in their favor is they know what is coming and saw this offense and defense before.

Hartley ultimately awaits the winner so its a crap shoot anyway.

Going with Burg by 14. Good luck and hopefully its a hard fought and injury free game.

siderman57
Freshman Team

Post by siderman57 »

tigerpower89 wrote:
Sport Fan wrote:
Ironton 28
Burg 21

Know I dont think they can run and beat Ironton , I stated that I know they will Run and beat Ironton...Then they play action pass makes the defense look silly...

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

only 2 things that will beat ironton in this game.

1 giving the burg QB throwing time

2 ironton itself

remove these 2 from game 1 and you got a TIGER WIN

burg is gonna anticipate tigers be coming for QB this time around so look for quick shorter passes!
Last edited by Trojan_Pride on Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

frankthetank
Waterboy

Post by frankthetank »

Here is the way Ironton wins! With the cold weather , ball control and clock management !
Ironton 23
Burg 14

Return to “Football”