NEW WORLD ORDER in the TVC

Pitstop Billy
Freshman Team

NEW WORLD ORDER in the TVC

Post by Pitstop Billy »

OK, from a good source I have the scoop. Jackson and Warren get in. We go three divisions. Here they are:

Ohio

Athens
Jackson
Warren
Vinton County
Meigs
Alexander

Muskingum
Wellston
Nelsonville
River Valley
Trimble
Wahama
Federal Hocking

Hocking aka WFCIO
Southern
Eastern
South Gallia
Belpre
Miller
Waterford

Deny it all you want haters but this is all but a done deal from what my source says. NY is about to get back on top of the world.

Wellston Ironman
Freshman Team

Re: NEW WORLD ORDER in the TVC

Post by Wellston Ironman »

This looks great for my ironmen and my customers in wellston will have chance to win as well. I say bring it on baby.

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

I like NY's chances in that lineup. I say heck yea let them all in so we can win a league title again. The three headed monster will run roughshod over that lowly bunch of *&^*%$#*+$$. :mrgreen:

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Based on this set up I would say VC, Alex, Meigs, and Fed Hock all vote no. The rest, I believe, all have a legitimate shot of voting yes. 16-4 would get them in. Again, this is based off of this certain setup. Belpre, a previous no vote, I think would vote in favor with this setup. Although, Belpre seconded the motion to no league expansion earlier this year. So we will see!

wrestlersdad6766
Freshman Team

Post by wrestlersdad6766 »

With this setup Wellston Could re-arrange and move Jackson to Week 10 As a cross conference game... and for most of the teams it gives everyone a shot.... I like this

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

wrestlersdad6766 wrote:With this setup Wellston Could re-arrange and move Jackson to Week 10 As a cross conference game... and for most of the teams it gives everyone a shot.... I like this
I doubt it. With 6 conference games, you'd have weeks 1-5 non conference, 6-10 conference. Just like the TVC was in the late 90s-late 2000s.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Wellston could play Jackson week 1-5 and I'm sure VC and wellston would continue their rivalry as well somewhere in there.

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

I like it but Wahama wont last long. Their fans demand to win and they will struggle in the middle division and thats besides the fact they have no coach at this time that is use to winning.

hsfbfan
Varsity

Post by hsfbfan »

I can see Wellston playing 4 of the 6 Ohio schools. Jackson, V.C., Meigs and Alexander

fortdawg
All Conference

Post by fortdawg »

I don't think Miller will vote to join a Division that doesn't include Trimble. I agree that Meigs, Alex, VC and Fed won't go for this and I expect some others vote no too.

hsfbfan
Varsity

Post by hsfbfan »

I still can't see Jackson getting in. I think most of the schools in the league see them as another dominant team in football like Athens.

Rufus
JV Team

Post by Rufus »

Why would miller want to be in the same league as Trimble? Glutton for punishment? Haha

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

Dundas wrote:Based on this set up I would say VC, Alex, Meigs, and Fed Hock all vote no. The rest, I believe, all have a legitimate shot of voting yes. 16-4 would get them in. Again, this is based off of this certain setup. Belpre, a previous no vote, I think would vote in favor with this setup. Although, Belpre seconded the motion to no league expansion earlier this year. So we will see!
I agree.

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

I like it. Maybe now with that format the Trimble vs NY game can be last game of the season like it used to be years ago. Playing for bragging rights and a league title in week 10

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

PitStop Billy wrote:OK, from a good source I have the scoop. Jackson and Warren get in. We go three divisions. Here they are:

Ohio

Athens
Jackson
Warren
Vinton County
Meigs
Alexander

Muskingum
Wellston
Nelsonville
River Valley
Trimble
Wahama
Federal Hocking

Hocking aka WFCIO
Southern
Eastern
South Gallia
Belpre
Miller
Waterford

Deny it all you want haters but this is all but a done deal from what my source says. NY is about to get back on top of the world.
Back on top of the world. If this passes you have a strong muskingum league with Trimble NY and Wahama fighting for league title every year. I call that being in the middle of the pack not on top of the world

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Belpre should be in the middle division based on school size. That would bump either Trimble or Wahama down to the smaller division. Based on enrollments in the lower grades, Trimble will most likely be the smallest school in the TVC in another decade.

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Number of times these middle division teams have beat NY:

Wellston - 10
River Valley - 1
Trimble - 15
Wahama - 0
Federal Hocking - 1

Federal Hocking has scored more than one touchdown against NY only twice, and that was the very first two games of the series. FH went over twenty years scoring either 0, 6, 7, or 8 points vs. NY. Mostly 0.
Last edited by NYBuckeye96 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

NYBuckeye96 wrote:Belpre should be in the middle division based on school size. That would bump either Trimble or Wahama down to the smaller division. Based on enrollments in the lower grades, Trimble will most likely be the smallest school in the TVC in another decade.
Not really. Right now in the elementary they have some classes so big they have to combine 1-2 grades and 3-4 grades in same room one teacher for one grade another teacher for the other. The numbers this past year were up we were like 4 kids from being DVI in football

ucantcme
Freshman Team

Post by ucantcme »

PitStop Billy wrote:OK, from a good source I have the scoop. Jackson and Warren get in. We go three divisions. Here they are:

Ohio

Athens
Jackson
Warren
Vinton County
Meigs
Alexander

Muskingum
Wellston
Nelsonville
River Valley
Trimble
Wahama
Federal Hocking

Hocking aka WFCIO
Southern
Eastern
South Gallia
Belpre
Miller
Waterford

Ok, First off Pistoffbilly is not from NY but from over the hill in Mohawk country. Second he wants to throw this out there to get some people upset over the alignment so there is no way these teams get voted in. That way the Hocking div stays the way it is. The propaganda machine is in high gear people... I just hope they vote on things for sports as a whole and not based on football alone. Look at the big picture and give all your kids the best chance..

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

All of our schools are shrinking. Numbers might slightly go up one year here and there, but there is a clear downward trend with all numbers in schools in southeast Ohio.

Unless the druggies are reproducing at higher rates, this trend will continue at all of our schools.

It's not like jobs are just going to appear out of thin air in southeastern Ohio.

Return to “Football”