Portsmouth Trojan's Next Head Football Coach

TrojanBuff
JV Team

Re: Portsmouth Trojan's Next Head Football Coach

Post by TrojanBuff »

Kentucky Trojan wrote:Ted Newsome is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.
It is easy to see what is going on here. This poster (Kentucky Trojan) was threatened by Coach Newsome with a potential lawsuit due to his bashing of him on another website. All of a sudden this poster came up with new names to post under and is now using reverse physiology to get other people to "bash" Coach Newsome for him. It is actually smart but also very sad. Instead of "bashing" Coach Newsome, this poster is being so obnoxious that other people are starting to "bash" Coach Newsome for him. It is very easy to see that he is trying to use reserve physiology so that other people do his dirty work for him. It seems to be a coward move if you ask me.

It is not rocket science to figure out someone who has had a million names on here and acts the same way. How many years have you been up to this “crusade”, at least 11-12 years now. Man you give that ’84 team a bad name.

Kentucky Trojan
SE

Post by Kentucky Trojan »

TrojanBuff wrote:
Kentucky Trojan wrote:Ted Newsome is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.
It is easy to see what is going on here. This poster (Kentucky Trojan) was threatened by Coach Newsome with a potential lawsuit due to his bashing of him on another website. All of a sudden this poster came up with new names to post under and is now using reverse physiology to get other people to "bash" Coach Newsome for him. It is actually smart but also very sad. Instead of "bashing" Coach Newsome, this poster is being so obnoxious that other people are starting to "bash" Coach Newsome for him. It is very easy to see that he is trying to use reserve physiology so that other people do his dirty work for him. It seems to be a coward move if you ask me.

It is not rocket science to figure out someone who has had a million names on here and acts the same way. How many years have you been up to this “crusade”, at least 11-12 years now. Man you give that ’84 team a bad name.
If you are accusing me of bashing Ted Newsome, then prove it. Otherwise, you are blaming me for something that I did not do.

You are not intuitive enough to figure out the truth.

Kentucky Trojan
SE

Ted Newsome is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

TrojanBuff
JV Team

Post by TrojanBuff »

Kentucky Trojan
SE

TrojanBuff wrote:It is easy to see what is going on here. This poster (Kentucky Trojan) was threatened by Coach Newsome with a potential lawsuit due to his bashing of him on another website. All of a sudden this poster came up with new names to post under and is now using reverse physiology to get other people to "bash" Coach Newsome for him. It is actually smart but also very sad. Instead of "bashing" Coach Newsome, this poster is being so obnoxious that other people are starting to "bash" Coach Newsome for him. It is very easy to see that he is trying to use reserve physiology so that other people do his dirty work for him. It seems to be a coward move if you ask me.

You can state this on here 1,000,000 times and it still won't explain the reason why I continue to post what I do about Ted Newsome.

You are missing the origin and purpose of the quote. Instead, you are only reading it.

Ted Newsome is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

Kentucky Trojan
SE

Kentucky Trojan
SE

Kentucky Trojan
SE

Kentucky Trojan
SE

Kentucky Trojan
SE

Kentucky Trojan
SE

LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

welcome back!

The_Joker
Waterboy

Post by The_Joker »

What will he do when he sees the Queen of Diamonds?

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

So...Ted Newsome is the Manchurian Candidate?

Kentucky Trojan
SE

The_Joker wrote:What will he do when he sees the Queen of Diamonds?
I think you know who the Queen of Diamonds is.

She will stop at nothing short of making sure her will is done.

The candidate will become 'super coach' upon entrance into her trance.
Last edited by Kentucky Trojan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kentucky Trojan
SE

fightingtigers45 wrote:So...Ted Newsome is the Manchurian Candidate?
You have all been brainwashed to beg for Ted Newsome to be Portsmouth's head football coach.

Repeat after me:

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

Kentucky Trojan wrote:
fightingtigers45 wrote:So...Ted Newsome is the Manchurian Candidate?
You have all been brainwashed to beg for Ted Newsome to be Portsmouth's head football coach.

Repeat after me:

Lol. Hilarious

starbase_318
Varsity

Post by starbase_318 »

Curious..........what makes Ted so brave?

The_Joker
Waterboy

Post by The_Joker »

Kentucky Trojan wrote:
The_Joker wrote:What will he do when he sees the Queen of Diamonds?
I think you know who the Queen of Diamonds is.

She will stop at nothing short of making sure her will is done.

The candidate will become 'super coach' upon entrance into her trance.
I've got a deck of cards made up so we can get the full story and try to save the program. By the time we are through with him, Ted will go to the interview dressed like Judas Priest, thus killing his chances to get the job (nobody likes Judas Priest anymore) and perhaps these blasted nightmares will stop.

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

I still like Judas Priest.

Return to “Football”