Week 12....Liberty Union (9-2) vs Oak Hill (9-2)

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Week 12....Liberty Union (9-2) vs Oak Hill (9-2)

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

just a great season of football oaks. you done southern ohio proud.

gridironfan
Riding the Bench

Post by gridironfan »

Great job Oaks! You represented Oak Hill like the first class program we are. Excellent job coaching staff too! I hope this group of coaches stay together for many many years.

Charles Farquar
JV Team

Post by Charles Farquar »

Great job Oak Hill Oaks this year. Both players and coaches! Since I first started coaching the game has changed so much, there are so many things wrong with the way some fans, parents and coaches approach high school football anymore . But you reminded me Football is a special game, it allows for strength of character and mental toughness to overcome so many things. I said before this season started that Oak Hill would have one of the better coaching staffs in the area and what they and the team did proved it right. What a great group of men. Great job coaches! What I didnt say is what a great group of seniors they had and how they will be missed. What heart and never quit attitude by the whole team. Oaks In all the years I have been around High School football your team is one of the greatest examples of playing with great effort and heart that I have known. Younger Oaks let what happened serve as an example. Remember it well in the weight room this winter and let it serve as motivation for your seasons ahead.

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

Well stated Charles Farquar, today's parents are so over the top it threatens some of the very best programs if not nipped in the bud. The players get drug into the drama as do the fans and before you know it the season and even future seasons are damaged. So when you get something special like the Oaks this year enjoy it and then repeat it.

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

Charles Farquar wrote:Great job Oak Hill Oaks this year. Both players and coaches! Since I first started coaching the game has changed so much, there are so many things wrong with the way some fans, parents and coaches approach high school football anymore . But you reminded me Football is a special game, it allows for strength of character and mental toughness to overcome so many things. I said before this season started that Oak Hill would have one of the better coaching staffs in the area and what they and the team did proved it right. What a great group of men. Great job coaches! What I didnt say is what a great group of seniors they had and how they will be missed. What heart and never quit attitude by the whole team. Oaks In all the years I have been around High School football your team is one of the greatest examples of playing with great effort and heart that I have known. Younger Oaks let what happened serve as an example. Remember it well in the weight room this winter and let it serve as motivation for your seasons ahead.
Excellent post! Congrats to the Oaks from this Valley fan on a fine season!

Return to “Football”