Varsity

Re: Week 12: #1 Lucasville Valley vs #4 Bucyrus Wynford

Post by here4fun »

I have no idea what happend to the first one... :?:

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

Good luck Valley represent the SOC well this week and bring home the win!!!

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

This game will be a classic again. I just don't see anyone pulling away. I think the winner of this game will represent the region in the state. I don't think we will be able to just line up and run all night. We will have to take chances with the pass to get there players out of the box. Will has been so efficient passing I think it's time to open it up. Last year they totally took Blake out of the running game and I think they will try and do the same thing this year with will. I just hope it does not come down to a kick to win it this year.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

gonna be a good one

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I LIKE VALLEY IN THIS MATCHUP.

IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

Here4Fun wrote:Wynford fans and players Valley is the #1 seed so we get to set on the home side so we would like to make you feel at home too.So we are going to introduce you to some of this years players.Starting on the line with #51 JJ Hettinger weighing in at 333 pounds because he eats QBs for breakfast. Moving alittle farther back is #25 Brandon Jordan someone has got into his head that every QB out there is out to steal his girlfriend since then it just got ugly.Then there is #17 Nate Arnett oh my if he hits you its just lights out...!!!!!!. Then last but not least there is the little guy #7 Zach Shope he has such major anger issue. The way he treats WR and RB is just nasty I think he is on medication for it I dont think he will hurt anybody to bad.. :mrgreen:
There are 7 other starters that have their own story to tell you so sit back and enjoy the game because the Tribe is on a roll.. :122246 :122246 :122246
Shope sure played nasty the two games I went to...that's the kind of kid I want on my team..He plays all out...Good Luck Valley!!!

valley23
Waterboy

Post by valley23 »

I don't know what is going to happen with this game. All I know is that both teams will play knowing they don't want to end their season. Excited to make the trip up and watch one hell of a game!

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

Well did everybody get out and vote I will be happy not getting all the junk mail and phone calls.......
Last edited by here4fun on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

Galion Highlights vs Wynford 10 19 12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch9o_UxEDmM

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Tough to make a pick on this game. On paper, I have it even. But , of course , someone will make a mistake, have a turn over or have a penalty at a critical time. While either could win and would not be surprising, my gut says Wynford.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Last edited by coop on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

chicken_coop wrote:
Paladin wrote:Tough to make a pick on this game. On paper, I have it even. But , of course , someone will make a mistake, have a turn over or have a penalty at a critical time. While either could win and would not be surprising, my gut says Wynford.
Absolutely, a turnover or penalty could most likely decide it.
Coop is this all everybody has to say...This is Valleys bigest game of the year I am sure you or Jesco still have some wise ol usefull info you could tell or just make something up...... :12222 To just stir up the pot or something....... :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

well, this thread got it's crops dusted.why can't people just not respond to crap stirrers.

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

From what I could tell watching some of the film on the Royals and looking over their roster, they have quite a few seniors playing key roles for them. It also looks like they have a pretty talented sophmore that starts both ways on the O-line and D-line. They don't appear to have a lot of size on the offensive line, with the biggest linemen I could find listed that received significant playing time on the film I saw were 3 kids that go 6'1'-220lbs, 6'3"-225lbs and 5'9"-230lbs...all of which are seniors. On the defensive line, however, they do have some size with 6'3"-320lbs senior Logan Wilburn and 5'11"-285lbs senior David Byrne.
Last edited by Jesco White on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

I dont have much to say until changes are made around here....

Later fellas.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Did I miss something?

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

???

RoyalNut
Riding the Bench

Post by RoyalNut »

Jesco White wrote:From what I could tell watching some of the film on the Royals and looking over their roster, they have quite a few seniors playing key roles for them. It also looks like they have a pretty talented sophmore that starts both ways on the O-line and D-line. They don't appear to have a lot of size on the offensive line, with the biggest linemen I could find listed that received significant playing time on the film I saw were 3 kids that go 6'1'-220lbs, 6'3"-225lbs and 5'9"-230lbs...all of which are seniors. On the defensive line, however, they do have some size with 6'3"-320lbs senior Logan Wilburn and 5'11"-285lbs senior David Byrne.
Yea the two you mentioned Byrne and Wilburn are our run stoppers, they both played D-line last year as well. They are surprisingly quick (I did not say fast, I said quick) for their size. They react well to a ball carrier. Most points we gave up all year was in the Ontario game (26), and all I can say about that night was the field was a mess and the better team that night won the ball game. We just pretty much layed an egg that night, no excuses. We just were not able to execute on Offense and in the sloppy track we didnt close some gaps and left some holes open for one of the best backs in our area-a kid named Jordan Campbell of Ontatio. He took advantage of it, this kid is fast enough if he got in the open field few kids in D-1 or D-II are going to run him down. We also lost to Galion, and to be honest the score there could have been worse, we turned the ball over on downs late near our own goal line, they could have scored again probably but chose to just run the clock out.

Wynford this year on offense has relied on efficiency, what I mean by that is just run the offense get what you get and keep the chains moving. Mixed it up well with misdirection runs and short passing game. We hit a couple big plays in the Loudenville game, but for the most part most of the year we have not lived on the big play, just a bunch a positive little ones. If they are clicking and limit mistakes and penalties, they will be a tough out.

I watched Valley against Portsmouth West and oh shoot another team. You look very good as well. Your defense looks really really good! I think we can do ok against your offense with our D, just not sure how well we will move the ball either! LOL This is going be a good game!

BUT Go Royals ! LOL

--and I hope who ever wins does go to state.

Alitown
Freshman Team

Post by Alitown »

Hey Royal do you know the name of the station that broadcasted the game live last year on the Internet? And will they be there Saturday?

Return to “Football”