Week 10 Whelersburg @ West

Who wins

Total votes: 0

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Re: Week 10 Whelersburg @ West

Post by Bleeding Red »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
callie11 wrote:Burg in the playoffs, big deal they can't even beat a team from there own county. It will be a waste of time.
Then keep your a$$ at home and let the real fans enjoy the game. To me you are the waste of time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta love those fair weather fans!

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
callie11 wrote:Burg in the playoffs, big deal they can't even beat a team from there own county. It will be a waste of time.
Then keep your a$$ at home and let the real fans enjoy the game. To me you are the waste of time.

HAHAHA..YOU TOLD THAT 8TH GRADER!!!!!!!

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

Burg better make sure their defense is ready to play every down. Too slow to get in their set and just looks bad!! Coaches need to get these kids disciplined and ready to play every down! West is no slouch this yr, they get to the line and run the play. Burg needs to check the West defense with Motion!! See if they are playing zone or man to man. Will make it easier to command the offense. Good luck to the Pirates!

LastOut
Waterboy

Post by LastOut »

"O" line, play hard every down. Fire off the ball and hold your blocks. NO stupid penalties!! Keep Burg's offense off the field by moving the ball on them and we'll be in the game in the 4th. GO SIDERS!!!!!!!

dreamweaver
Varsity

Post by dreamweaver »

Would love to see West Oline get physical every down and play lights out. Backs need to get creative and no holding back. Both hands on the ball in traffic. To West good luck!

st_c_dirkadirka
Waterboy

Post by st_c_dirkadirka »

Good Luck to the Burg from St C!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

siderman wrote:Is the guy for wheelersburg that caused trouble in the minford and valley games going to play? If the stuff that was wrote on here is true, then he should have been thrown out or at the least sat by his coach.

That is the kind of behavior that West used to due that made us look bad and got us a bad reputation. If he was from West, it wouldn't have went over near as well as it has on here.

If you watch the Minford vs Burg game on watchthezone.com at the 101:34 mark he is repeatedly punching a Minford player after the tackle.

It drew a penalty, but why would they let the kid stay in the game after something like that? I am not saying it is Burg's fault, because their players dont typically do stuff like that. But if it was the same kid, shame on the Burg coaches for letting the kid continue to play!
Last edited by Bleeding Red on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Burg needs to come out in this game and play their normal game. In the Minford game, they came out trying some jet sweeps, halfback pass, and stuff they had not done all year. In the Valley game, they came out and tried to run numerous times before even attempting a pass. Luckily, in the Minford game they got into their normal groove and finished the game strong. In the Valley game, they never really got into their normal flow and couldn't do anything offensively. If something has worked for you all year, this isn't the time to change it.

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

Admit I was a little sure of myself that Burg would beat Valley. So all assumptions aside. I still think Burg wins Friday, as long as we don't kill ourselves and call the wrong plays.

NTHZONE
Waterboy

Post by NTHZONE »

Valley laid down the blueprint on defense how to keep Eddie in check and in the pocket . If West can execute this and keep it close until the 4th qtr and if Burg continues with personal fouls and stupid penalties West could make this game interesting .

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

so you are sayin minford and northwest are not in scioto co? last time i checked they were

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Mad_Dogg wrote:
so you are sayin minford and northwest are not in scioto co? last time i checked they were
You have to overlook some ppl doggie. Strike up the band!! Where's the song?!!?

Bo_Diaz
JV Team

Post by Bo_Diaz »

Bleeding Red wrote:
siderman wrote:Is the guy for wheelersburg that caused trouble in the minford and valley games going to play? If the stuff that was wrote on here is true, then he should have been thrown out or at the least sat by his coach.

That is the kind of behavior that West used to due that made us look bad and got us a bad reputation. If he was from West, it wouldn't have went over near as well as it has on here.
Was it #53 for Burg?

It wasn't #53... Don't know if this was a repeat offender or not.
Last edited by Bo_Diaz on Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SOCMAN05
Freshman Team

Post by SOCMAN05 »

Burg went into the Valley game full of themselves and left humbled , I wouldn't expect that to happen this week !............... Burg Big !

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

chicken_coop wrote:
Mad_Dogg wrote:
You have to overlook some ppl doggie. Strike up the band!! Where's the song?!!?
here ya go coop

We are the pirates BOLD from wheelersburg. We are the Orange and the Black. We're gonna fight for dear old wheelersburg, and our foes will never ever fight us back. And pretty soon we'll start the score to roll. We're gonna put that ball right in the goal. We're gonna win this game for Wheelersburg, Wheelersburg. Rah Rah Rah. FIGHT!!!!

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

callie11 wrote:BG, I will be at home, I have no interest in seeing the Senators VS Pretenders
look at both teams records plus the burgs record against west and the total number of soc titles compared to west but yet we are pretenders

WildWestSider
Waterboy

Post by WildWestSider »

Mad_Dogg wrote:
callie11 wrote:BG, I will be at home, I have no interest in seeing the Senators VS Pretenders
look at both teams records plus the burgs record against west and the total number of soc titles compared to west but yet we are pretenders
True, as you have more victories than most teams. But West is the only team to beat burg atleast 20 times, also have 2 ties. You guys are 33-20-2 all time. Take away the horrible years of the 90's and it's pretty dang close. Plus west has 15 SOC championship next in line behind burg and looking back In history how many SOC championships were decided by a touchdown between these 2 rivals. Sorry but your not that much greater..

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

WildWestSider wrote:
Mad_Dogg wrote:
True, as you have more victories than most teams. But West is the only team to beat burg atleast 20 times, also have 2 ties. You guys are 33-20-2 all time. Take away the horrible years of the 90's and it's pretty dang close. Plus west has 15 SOC championship next in line behind burg and looking back In history how many SOC championships were decided by a touchdown between these 2 rivals. Sorry but your not that much greater..

That wasn't his point. Yes West is and has been a great program and our biggest rival over the years, no denying that. His point was, we are definitely not "pretenders". You don't win all those SOC titles and a state championship if you are a pretender.

Buckeye24
Varsity

Post by Buckeye24 »

Bricker with an 8-yard run. 2-point conversion no good. 6-0 West

Buckeye24
Varsity

Post by Buckeye24 »

Burg responds with a td pass. 7-6 Burg

Return to “Football”