Week 10 - Minford at Valley - SOC II Championship(share)

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

noles_fan
S

Re: Week 10 - Minford at Valley - SOC II Championship(share)

Post by noles_fan »

Unlike last years Valley has backs who can get the tough yards. No offense to last years back but he was more of a slash runner. That was the biggest difference I seen between this years team and last.

piratepride86
JV Team

Post by piratepride86 »

got to go with Valley in this one.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Jesco White wrote:YTB,

You're always welcome at "The Prison" in Lucasville!! We'd love to have you come see the Indians host the Falcons!
brother , it'll be my pleasure. but i wanna be able to check out.

Bo_Diaz
JV Team

Post by Bo_Diaz »

noles_fan wrote:Unlike last years Valley has backs who can get the tough yards. No offense to last years back but he was more of a slash runner. That was the biggest difference I seen between this years team and last.
I don't think anyone would be offended by that statement, especially since it's totally a inaccurate statement. He made big slashing runs last season, but Valley's power running against West and Ridgewood was the difference. This group of backs get the tough yards, because they are tough kids. But there was no failure to pick up tough yards last season. The Indians picked up tough yards on a consistent basis.

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

Jesco White wrote:Given that I'm a Valley fan, I'm obviously going to say I think the Indians are going to win. I expect them to win every time they step on the field, and I'm sure my brethren Valley fans feel the same. I'm also certain Minford fans believe the Falcons will win. That being said, I'm looking forward to reading the thoughts of those who have seen both teams play. The Minford and Valley fans can "rationalize" all week as to why their team will win, but I'm most looking forward to the non-biased thoughts as to why whichever team will win.....other than the fact that the winner will score more points :mrgreen:
I think the big thing between these two teams is the defense Valley holding Burg to only 7 and minford giving up 35 to burg goes along way in this game. If valleys D plays this week like last week imo I think we could see a shut out I know minford had alot of fumbles but after watching that game burg ran away with it in the second half minfords D had nothing for them.

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

Here4Fun wrote:
Jesco White wrote:Given that I'm a Valley fan, I'm obviously going to say I think the Indians are going to win. I expect them to win every time they step on the field, and I'm sure my brethren Valley fans feel the same. I'm also certain Minford fans believe the Falcons will win. That being said, I'm looking forward to reading the thoughts of those who have seen both teams play. The Minford and Valley fans can "rationalize" all week as to why their team will win, but I'm most looking forward to the non-biased thoughts as to why whichever team will win.....other than the fact that the winner will score more points :mrgreen:
I think the big thing between these two teams is the defense Valley holding Burg to only 7 and minford giving up 35 to burg goes along way in this game. If valleys D plays this week like last week imo I think we could see a shut out I know minford had alot of fumbles but after watching that game burg ran away with it in the second half minfords D had nothing for them.
They ran away with it in the 2nd half, after Minford had yet more turnovers. Minford, correct if I am wrong posters, had ZERO fumbles vs. Waverly, so I think the ole ball coach may of had a few words and keys on ball security last week. Should be a great game.

urban buck
Varsity

Post by urban buck »

Rather see Minford win, dont see it happening though. Valley by 2 tds

Alitown
Freshman Team

Post by Alitown »

noles_fan wrote:Unlike last years Valley has backs who can get the tough yards. No offense to last years back but he was more of a slash runner. That was the biggest difference I seen between this years team and last.
Keller was 210 lbs last year and a very hard runner. He is also Moreheads starting RB in their jumbo package this year, so I'm not real sure where you are coming up with he couldn't get the "Tough Yards" lol

A-Bomb
Riding the Bench

Post by A-Bomb »

expect a great game...seen both teeams play and i think they are evenly matched despite the difference in the burg scores which was due to lots of different variables so that should not tell who will win this one...theres a reason u play the games if u always went by whats on paper then there'd be no point. i give valley the edge as the more physical team they are very good up front however i think minford has more team speed and should be able to get outside on valleys D.... playing for that golden football never know what can happen

Minford 19

valley 17

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

Looking at the points in division 4 region 15 it looks like Valley is going to have a lot of piketon fans this week if valley and piketon win this week they will probably move into 4 place and have a home game in the playoffs

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

R0Y MUNSON wrote:I am rooting for the good guys, win this game Minford.

good guys :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

R0Y MUNSON wrote:
Here4Fun wrote:
R0Y MUNSON wrote:I am rooting for the good guys, win this game Minford.

good guys :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24

Minford has good players, no posers for fans, why wouldn't they be the good guys? Minfords Wing offense will cram it down Valley's throat all night long.
Just like they did to burg "all night long" :roll:

starbase_318
Varsity

Post by starbase_318 »

I agree...Valley is overrated, cocky and full of themselves...I'm certain Minford will win by 3 scores, maybe more. Now, what is your agenda on this thread? Their soft schedule will expose the Indians this week

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

R0Y MUNSON wrote:Minford move the ball when they could hang on to it. Minford will not repeat the same mitakes twice. Valleys cockiness will get them into a bad way Friday night. :roll: :roll:
If 123 yards is considered moving it, then even if Minford moves it, I will take my chances.

Valley will not overlook Minford. They never have and they never will. Both of these teams are always ready to play the other.

starbase_318
Varsity

Post by starbase_318 »

This character doesn't want to talk football. He wants to shake the tree to see what falls. For some reason he has an issue with Valley and Ironton. He has some sort of personal vendetta against these two teams I suppose. To say the Valley team is cocky is ludicrous. He should go back to the SOC II thread and see who was doing all the smack talking back in the winter.

starbase_318
Varsity

Post by starbase_318 »

I'd rather follow you around and cry!!

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

Just curious but can you block people on here?

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

:lol:
starbase_318 wrote:This character doesn't want to talk football. He wants to shake the tree to see what falls. For some reason he has an issue with Valley and Ironton. He has some sort of personal vendetta against these two teams I suppose. To say the Valley team is cocky is ludicrous. He should go back to the SOC II thread and see who was doing all the smack talking back in the winter.
You are exactly right starbase. He just want to disrespect Valley fans and Valley players and just talk nonsense that has absolutely no bearing on the game. The best thing anyone can do is ignore him or put him on your foe list so you can't see his rediculous remarks.
Now about this game. Valley made several mistakes Friday night against burg, but this team is good enough and resilient enough to overcome them. Minford has proved to be a very good team but I'll take Valley by 8+ points. Coaching staff will have them ready. And this team is not cocky. They are all very hard working, respectful and humble young men. They are just a very good, confident team that work together and trust one another.
Last edited by nutronron2012 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

izladoom wrote:Just curious but can you block people on here?
Add them to you foe list to block them. Worked for me :mrgreen:

Bo_Diaz
JV Team

Post by Bo_Diaz »

R0Y MUNSON wrote:Minford move the ball when they could hang on to it. Minford will not repeat the same mitakes twice. Valleys cockiness will get them into a bad way Friday night. :roll: :roll:
Kind of like your cockiness got in your way last week? Eddie Miller will set 3 school records and Burg will win by 3 scores.

Valley will not overlook Minford. Why would they? They have an SOC title and #1 seed at stake. You're trying to get a rise out of people... Sounds like fun! I look forward to you being wrong again!

Return to “Football”