SE

Re: Week 7 Trimble @ Eastern

Post by 91blue14 »

should be a dandy :mrgreen:

FootballFanatic1010
Waterboy

Post by FootballFanatic1010 »

"@Eastern" plays a big part ,will help the eagles stay close but cats defense just too strong in this one, Trimble-26(with atleast 2tds called back) Eastern-12

hardfowl
All State

Post by hardfowl »

The game can be heard on Retro 92.1 FM and online at www.wyvk.com.

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

Trimble proves that they are the second best team in the Hocking division after beating Eastern by a score or two.

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

Trimble 35 Eagles 7
Tomcat defense shows up in an angry mood and gets the job done.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

This has potential to be a very entertaining game, nut I think Trimble wins by 3 or 4 touchdowns.

ucantcme
Freshman Team

Post by ucantcme »

This could be a really good game. Eastern is a good team

Alexander hitman
Varsity

Post by Alexander hitman »

Cats will roll

Cougar Lover
Waterboy

Post by Cougar Lover »

Trimble will bully yet another sub par TVC team and run up the score. Then get to the playoffs and get bullied.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Cougar Lover wrote:Trimble will bully yet another sub par TVC team and run up the score. Then get to the playoffs and get bullied.
Looks like Trimble hurt someones feel bads. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cougar Lover
Waterboy

Post by Cougar Lover »

Orange and Brown wrote:
Cougar Lover wrote:Trimble will bully yet another sub par TVC team and run up the score. Then get to the playoffs and get bullied.
Looks like Trimble hurt someones feel bads. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not mine. My team has never played them. But I have heard them say, not just read on here, how great they think they are.

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

They are good and they will probably win this game. But Eastern isn't bad and won't get blown out

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Cougar Lover wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:
Not mine. My team has never played them. But I have heard them say, not just read on here, how great they think they are.
Their Community takes pride in there team, The kids that play on the team believe they can do great things, and sure a lot of the time expectations are higher than what they should be, but why would anyone have it any other way?

Cougar Lover
Waterboy

Post by Cougar Lover »

^^^ I have nothing against the students at Trimble. I happened to join a friend of mine, that coaches a school, when he recently watched the team Trimble was playing since his team would also have to play that team. We sat near some of the Trimble people, that appeared to be coaches but may not have been, and heard them poking fun of the other team. They were winning by a huge margin, and were really degrading to the other team. Just made me wonder how they feel in the playoffs if that happens to them.

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

Trimble 34
Eastern 13
WHERE IS GREEN EAGLE? We need a poem!

TShep17
JV Team

Post by TShep17 »

Like to see Eastern win but just think Trimble has to much depth compared to the Eagles it'll be close for 3quarters then cats will pull away but I hope I'm wrong :)

Trimble-34

Eastern-21

physther
Waterboy

Post by physther »

A friend of mine who coaches a nameless school but has time to watch Trimble while his team also plays, sat next to Trimble fans who "appear to be" coaches (hmmm, have you been to a high school football game? All fans are coaches, c'mon :122245 ) and the "coaches" made fun of the opposing team. Wow, someone hating Trimble in the 3rd person, that is a new one, even for on here!

Cats by 24

Cougar Lover
Waterboy

Post by Cougar Lover »

physther wrote:A friend of mine who coaches a nameless school but has time to watch Trimble while his team also plays, sat next to Trimble fans who "appear to be" coaches (hmmm, have you been to a high school football game? All fans are coaches, c'mon :122245 ) and the "coaches" made fun of the opposing team. Wow, someone hating Trimble in the 3rd person, that is a new one, even for on here!

Cats by 24
No he did not "have time to watch Trimble" since he was scouting the other team. I did however have time to hear the men who were dressed in Trimble shirts, and wearing head phones. And yes, they were making fun of the other team. So if you want your people doing that out in public, then so be it. I thought it was a little childish, but apparently at Trimble that is ok. Maybe each year when Wahama is opening a can of whoopus on your team they are making fun of you? If so, I hope you enjoy it. ;-)

TShep17
JV Team

Post by TShep17 »

Easy Now!!! Lol

Return to “Football”