SEO

Re: WEEK 2 PLAYER OF THE WEEK

Post by The Enforcer »

If We go by how last Weeks player was picked , it goes to the Boy from CG

ny_buckeyes_07
Waterboy

Post by ny_buckeyes_07 »

93Bulldog wrote:JOEY BURROW (ATHENS) ... 14-of-27 passing for 324 yards and 4 passing TD's ... ran the ball 18 times for 114 yards and 2 TD's ..... all-in-all 428 total yards and 6 TD's on the road versus Watkins Memorial.
This young fella

PATTYCAKES
Freshman Team

Post by PATTYCAKES »

If We go by how last Weeks player was picked , it goes to the Boy from CG
Hows that?

Smashmouth
Waterboy

Post by Smashmouth »

I know several people aren't going to like me saying this, but I feel it needs to be said. Crager is an outstanding athlete, there's no denying that. But when you get 90% of your team's rushes and you've played two teams who aren't exactly on top of their game this year, it's easy to put up impressive numbers. When a player is putting up impressive stats and only getting one third or one fourth of his team's carries against a playoff caliber team, is when I'm impressed. And before you all remind me that South Galia made the playoffs last year, I'm talking about this year's team. Not last year's.

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

93Bulldog wrote:JOEY BURROW (ATHENS) ... 14-of-27 passing for 324 yards and 4 passing TD's ... ran the ball 18 times for 114 yards and 2 TD's ..... all-in-all 428 total yards and 6 TD's on the road versus Watkins Memorial.
He gets my vote outstanding numbers

blacknblue
JV Team

Post by blacknblue »

Level of competition HAS to be a contributing factor

Not only did the boy from CG put up outstanding numbers on offense but defense and special teams yards was pushing a total of 200 yards also. He was a force in all three aspects of the game against WHEELERSBURG!

Ol_BoyMF
Waterboy

Post by Ol_BoyMF »

2013FALCON wrote:Sean Berry of Minford. Carried the ball 5 times and amassed a game high of 180 yards and 3 TD's against Wellston.
Hes Averaging 31 YAC on 10 carries he gets my vote

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Ol_BoyMF wrote:
2013FALCON wrote:Sean Berry of Minford. Carried the ball 5 times and amassed a game high of 180 yards and 3 TD's against Wellston.
Hes Averaging 31 YAC on 10 carries he gets my vote

Sean Berry gets my vote also. Over half the time the touched the ball, he scored. And those werent goal line rushes either!
Last edited by Bleeding Red on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Big Hanky
Waterboy

Post by Big Hanky »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:I dont know if we can count teams playing a KY school... LOL!!!!
I agree! haha

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

bRuIsEr wrote:Level of competition HAS to be a contributing factor

Not only did the boy from CG put up outstanding numbers on offense but defense and special teams yards was pushing a total of 200 yards also. He was a force in all three aspects of the game against WHEELERSBURG!

Winning the game should also be a contributing factor as well. Not taking anything away from the kid, but I dont think one should be considered when their team is on the losing end.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

One thing the papers dont post is defensive stats Craiger had 15 tackle 4 tackles for a loss he caused two fumbles and recovered 1 fumble.

RJ7171C71R
Riding the Bench

Post by RJ7171C71R »

I say Bare too!The kids an all around talent and leader!

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

I would like to mention a young man who didnt put up crazy number but i feel needs to be recognized. Josh Davis from was is a freshman who only played the second half of the game and had 11 tackles and an int. I know some people will think that is not Player of the week worthy but I just wanted to throw a shout out to a great kid representing for freshman everywhere.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

noles_fan
would like to mention a young man who didnt put up crazy number but i feel needs to be recognized. Josh Davis from was is a freshman who only played the second half of the game and had 11 tackles and an int. I know some people will think that is not Player of the week worthy but I just wanted to throw a shout out to a great kid representing for freshman everywhere

You have to list the team he played for...

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:
noles_fan
would like to mention a young man who didnt put up crazy number but i feel needs to be recognized. Josh Davis from was is a freshman who only played the second half of the game and had 11 tackles and an int. I know some people will think that is not Player of the week worthy but I just wanted to throw a shout out to a great kid representing for freshman everywhere

You have to list the team he played for...
West. Sorry thought I did

NOREDHEADS
Waterboy

Post by NOREDHEADS »

Brain Boldman.

Return to “Football”