WEEK 1 PLAYER OF THE WEEK

King of Kings
Freshman Team

Re: WEEK 1 PLAYER OF THE WEEK

Post by King of Kings »

Gotta go with Konnor. The atmosphere, the type of game being One of the biggest rivalries in Souteast Ohio. He delivered a once in a lifetime perfomance. Think of your schools biggest rivalry and a player on your team controlling a varsity football game on both sides of the ball. Never relenting, never quitting and delivering play after play against a quality opponent that routed teams that they scrimmaged against. NY will be in the hunt for another title and probably win 7 to 8 ball games this year.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

gecko wrote:Konner Standley Trimble
had 33 carries for 180 and 3 TD's.
on defense had 18 tackles 2 tackle for loss and 1 pass break up
all in a win over nelsonville and a quality nelsonville defense.
Trimble 21
NY 14
This has my vote

Silver Bulletz 1
Waterboy

Post by Silver Bulletz 1 »

Sounds like the RB from East put up "Al Bundy" like numbers. Pretty impressive.

SiderGuy12
Riding the Bench

Post by SiderGuy12 »

Anytime a player has over 300 yards in a single game is remarkable. Then you have to add the 5 td's on top of that! Crager has my vote

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

white bread wrote:Standley no doubt takes it this week! When was the last time south gallia won a game?
South Gallia made the playoffs last season.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Last year South gallia beat East 37 to 18 and went 7-3 and made the playoffs

Smashmouth
Waterboy

Post by Smashmouth »

So when you look at the REAL numbers you've got a player rushing for a little under 10 yards per carry against a subpar South Galia team, or a player rushing for somewhere around 5.5 yards per carry while adding an outstanding defensive effort against a much better football team. South Galia had a great team last year, but this year they seem to be quite week. Konner's got my vote.

OSU_Nut
Waterboy

Post by OSU_Nut »

Smashmouth wrote:So when you look at the REAL numbers you've got a player rushing for a little under 10 yards per carry against a subpar South Galia team, or a player rushing for somewhere around 5.5 yards per carry while adding an outstanding defensive effort against a much better football team. South Galia had a great team last year, but this year they seem to be quite week. Konner's got my vote.
You're saying that SG is weak based off of them losing their first game by one touchdown???? Lol :lol:

Smashmouth
Waterboy

Post by Smashmouth »

OSU_Nut wrote:
Smashmouth wrote:So when you look at the REAL numbers you've got a player rushing for a little under 10 yards per carry against a subpar South Galia team, or a player rushing for somewhere around 5.5 yards per carry while adding an outstanding defensive effort against a much better football team. South Galia had a great team last year, but this year they seem to be quite week. Konner's got my vote.
You're saying that SG is weak based off of them losing their first game by one touchdown???? Lol :lol:

Yeah, I am, because they lost by one touchdown to an ever so slightly less weak team.

Return to “Football”